Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2016, 10:15 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,771,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
This act was committed by an American citizen, born and raised in this country from my understanding. Please try to gain a grasp of the facts before posting.
His father immigrated from Afghanistan bringing their ideology with them. They lived in peace here, accepted into the community and this is the thanks the son gives?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2016, 10:19 AM

5,376 posts, read 5,351,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
LOL, and they want you to believe this because they don't want crony capitalism to end.

Trump plan will end "K Street cronyism" by ending "so many, if not most, of the deductions and loopholes and credits. Everyone wants their own special interests."

The presumptive GOP nominee says the lower rates will "make corporate inversions unnecessary by making America’s tax rate one of the best in the world.

Kudlow: Trump's Tax Plan Will Boost National Economy
".....Kudlow, who is helping fellow conservative economist Stephen Moore rewrite Trump's original plan".

So what is on his website, isn't what he will push if he gets elected?

Trump can say whatever his handlers tell him, but in the end, the president doesn't write the tax laws, nor does he have the power to push his full agenda.

Like every president before him, he can make all the suggestions and budget recommendations he wants.
And when it doesn't happen, you better make sure every other word out of your mouth is "He lied", when both parties reject his proposals.

Old 06-13-2016, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
You may understand Islam but I don't get how it is tied with liberalism. That is the point that is being question. You equate these Islamic terror attacks to liberalism with little evidence. I suggest you offer some so we can understand your thought process and question it. Right now, we all have the reason to question it as it looks like a baseless claim.
If someone is perceived weak others will view them as an easy target. Liberalism has good intentions but is not realistic. These people are very open about wanting to "kill the infidel" and no azz kissing is going to change their mind. Convert or die. If you are a women, you are enslaved and men are your masters, if you are gay, you die.

Liberals believe that azz kissing will make them like us, it won't. Instead you have to be tough in the world playground.

Old 06-13-2016, 10:23 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,405,478 times
Quote:
His father immigrated from Afghanistan bringing their ideology with them. They lived in peace here, accepted into the community and this is the thanks the son gives?

And yet the father never went and shot up a gay nightclub. Odd.

Crazy people find motivation/justification for the acts they want to commit. This is nothing new and "God wants it that way" is the oldest justification in the book.

Old 06-13-2016, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
".....Kudlow, who is helping fellow conservative economist Stephen Moore rewrite Trump's original plan".

So what is on his website, isn't what he will push if he gets elected?

Trump can say whatever his handlers tell him, but in the end, the president doesn't write the tax laws, nor does he have the power to push his full agenda.

Like every president before him, he can make all the suggestions and budget recommendations he wants.
And when it doesn't happen, you better make sure every other word out of your mouth is "He lied", when both parties reject his proposals.
LOL, I agree that a president doesn't make laws (did anyone tell Obama that?) and he can push his agenda and negotiate. No one is ever elected dictator (do liberals understand that?).... and we'll just call you names if you don't like Trumps policies LOL. joking aside,

I'd rather go with Trump instead of more of the same crony capitalist elitist who thinks she's above the law, who thought LOL that she was going to be crowned. The same low level jobs, crappy economy and do something about that nastiness Obamacare... it's unaffordable. I'd rather a leader who looks crazy than some fresh faced flower child who is a wimp who thinks not saying words will make it go away OR is AFRAID to say the words (soon, not soon enough) and you think I'm going to vote for mr wimp 2.0, the arrogant, self serving shrill?

HOPE & CHANGE

Old 06-13-2016, 10:31 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,116,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQL View Post
The suspect that was arrested for allegedly trying to blow up the LA gay pride parade was a blue eyed, blonde haired man. Radicals come in all forms. If it's not religion that they'll cling on to, they'll create some other variety of spiteful, bigoted social group or cult to perpetrate their hate and xenophobia.

Man With Arsenal of Weapons, Chemicals Who Said He Wanted to Go to L.A. Pride Fest Arrested in Santa Monica: Police | KTLA
Let's keep being a good little PC and making it sound like Islam is no different from others.

Old 06-13-2016, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
And yet the father never went and shot up a gay nightclub. Odd.
But if his father didn't come here, he wouldn't have been born here He'd might just come through the Mexican border though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Crazy people find motivation/justification for the acts they want to commit. This is nothing new and "God wants it that way" is the oldest justification in the book.
You got that right but I'll bet if you make laws for gun control he'd would have been a good little boy <sarcasm>

Old 06-13-2016, 10:43 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,405,478 times
Quote:
But if his father didn't come here, he wouldn't have been born here He'd might just come through the Mexican border though.

If your aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle.

Quote:
You got that right but I'll bet if you make laws for gun control he'd would have been a good little boy <sarcasm>

Oh, of course! And/or we should abridge the Constitutional rights of the citizenry before they've actually committed any crimes.

Old 06-13-2016, 10:50 AM

5,376 posts, read 5,351,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
You left out this choice: "we can be honest with ourselves and make common sense choices to protect our citizens." All your choices are typical politically- correct liberal speak.

If you disagree with me - watch this video of ACTUAL issues Europe is facing. This is not conjecture - it is happening right now.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/q...ting-the-news/
Trump does not use common sense. He immediately reacts, saying what ever is running through his head at the moment. Being polite and civil is not a bad thing.

Maybe to you, insulting anyone he chooses is a good thing. Not what I would expect from a president

Old 06-13-2016, 10:58 AM

2,713 posts, read 3,026,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Does the recent terrorist attack in Orlando make you want to vote for Trump more ?

i know it solidifies my choice for the next presidential election .
Yep same here.
He is the best person to protect america from it greatest threat.....ISLAM
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections