Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2016, 07:50 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,341,530 times

Advertisements

I have seen it all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2016, 08:34 PM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times
She has no business calling anyone a fraud, given that she herself is a fraud.

Old 06-12-2016, 08:36 PM

25,575 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Trump is a lotta things, but "FRAUD"?! What does she think he actually is??!!

I mean, I don't really like him. Probably won't even vote for him. But calling him a "fraud" is just ....... stupid.

Old 06-12-2016, 09:12 PM

1,427 posts, read 1,185,933 times
Default How do YOU define a fraud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post

I mean, I don't really like him. Probably won't even vote for him. But calling him a "fraud" is just ....... stupid.
You don't like a white person who claims to be 1/32 Cherokee, meh? That would include an AWFUL lot of white people, these days. Fraud? Probably the first person they're fooling is themselves, but so what?

What do you call a real estate developer who cheats his partners, lies and short changes and straight up stiffs his subs, and then brags about how rich he is? Who probably has lied consistently about HOW rich he is; says he's got proof but won't show us his tax returns, etc? Talks about how many Americans he wants to hire while at the same time has a track record of employing everyone BUT Americans in his various low wage servant jobs he has to offer.

I think Fraud fits such a person very well as a single word descriptor. I also like chiseler, liar and cheat. You want to call him "El Presidente," go ahead, it's a free country. But he has to win an election first. I'd look for him to hook up with some of the party's best cheats (like Karl Rove), because he's going to need all the "help" he can buy. He'll owe everyone by the time it's all over.

Old 06-12-2016, 09:24 PM

1,722 posts, read 1,743,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post

He is most definitely a fraud!
He is dishonest. Lacking honor. Insincere. Deceptive. Fake. Insincere. A liar. A "trickster" of the lowest kind.
He has made his millions via his ability to fool people ... to deceive.
He admits it / explains how to fool people in his book, "art of the deal".
He is scamming millions of people. It's amazing. Scary amazing.
But i believe the there are more intelligent people in this country than stupid ones.
We can only hope.
I don't like Hillary Clinton. And i believe that in the course of her very long life in the political arena she has been less than honest at times (no, she didn't take part in murder )
But her "crimes" are par for the course in the world of politics. Not that it excuses her.
And she is shrill and she is not that likeable ... has no charm or natural ability to connect with people.
But trump? Wow. The guy is such a fraud i can't bare to listen to him. What's more disturbing is that so many people are being taken in by him.
Yes. He is a fraud. A very big and ugly one.
A big, ugly, fraudulent, bratty, mean spirited bully.
What has happened to this country that so many people actually want a president like that?

Old 06-12-2016, 09:39 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,054,375 times
[quote=Listener2307;44393721]Trump is a lotta things, but "FRAUD"?! What does she think he actually is??!!

I mean, I don't really like him. Probably won't even vote for him. But calling him a "fraud" is just ....... stupid.[/QUOte

Fraud. Because he say one thing and facts coming up that say another. But let the facts come out... Relax

Old 06-12-2016, 10:19 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop251808 View Post
You don't like a white person who claims to be 1/32 Cherokee, meh? That would include an AWFUL lot of white people, these days. Fraud? Probably the first person they're fooling is themselves, but so what?

What do you call a real estate developer who cheats his partners, lies and short changes and straight up stiffs his subs, and then brags about how rich he is? Who probably has lied consistently about HOW rich he is; says he's got proof but won't show us his tax returns, etc? Talks about how many Americans he wants to hire while at the same time has a track record of employing everyone BUT Americans in his various low wage servant jobs he has to offer.

I think Fraud fits such a person very well as a single word descriptor. I also like chiseler, liar and cheat. You want to call him "El Presidente," go ahead, it's a free country. But he has to win an election first. I'd look for him to hook up with some of the party's best cheats (like Karl Rove), because he's going to need all the "help" he can buy. He'll owe everyone by the time it's all over.
Yep. The right goes ballistic because Warren checked a box once five decades ago, but give a pass to a man who has made a life out of cheating small businesses and hourly workers out of their hard earned cash. And they see absolutely no conflict in holding those two views.

Warren is absolutely correct in her assessment. He's a fraud. And so are his followers, for pretending otherwise.

Old 06-12-2016, 10:30 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,498,624 times
This...coming from a fake Indian????

Go Trump.

Old 06-12-2016, 10:53 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,498,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Case in point.

Warren checked a box. Horrors!

Trump accepts goods and services from employees and small businesses and then cheats them out of their pay on a routine basis for years and all that garners from the cult is a--Ah, so what? Who cares if he steals money from his workers. WARREN CHECKED A BOX, PEOPLE!!

Hypocrites.
When I was in elementary school, right around Thanksgiving...we made Indian feather hats out of construction paper. Could I have checked that box to get a discount on education, too?

Old 06-13-2016, 04:21 AM

1,427 posts, read 1,185,933 times
Default lots of Indians out there, ya'll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
When I was in elementary school, right around Thanksgiving...we made Indian feather hats out of construction paper. Could I have checked that box to get a discount on education, too?
Yes. And your "crime" would have been on par with what Elizabeth Warren did; you'd never be worth listening to EVER again, no matter what you did or said. Because-well, because this is the internet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections