Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2016, 10:53 AM

21,478 posts, read 10,579,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well, during ww2, U.S. broke off diplomatic relationships with Germany and Japan.

Embassies closed sometimes as U.S. issued global travel alert due to al Qaeda threat.

It happens, and it can be done. But it is not politically correct.

I understand Islam is not a country, but a temporary Travel Bans to Terrorism Hot Spots certainly make sense.

You have to make an effort.

Democrats and Liberals have been talking about common sense gun law which (as a Republican and conservative) I agree 100%

I found it funny and disturbing that there is not a common sense anti-terrorism policy.
Agreed!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2016, 11:38 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,705,684 times
CIA director yesterday testifies and said against Obama's assessment that ISIS is weakened. That's his boss.
Well they all know he's stepping down so they are all posing for future opportunities.

I believe Hillary will take a stronger stance against ISIS than Obama who is a complete Muslim apologist. He has weakened our armed forces in the region that allowed the creation of ISIS. Trump I'm sure will be good as well, he'll put the best person in charge of the military and hold those who commit crimes against the people accountable.

I disagree with the OP on this one, only younger more liberals drink the kool-aid of tolerance. There are more much people who despise muslims out there that do not watch TV or go on internet forums to rant about unsubstantiated stats.

If Americans are so tolerant of muslims then why are they attacking us? I think what Obama and Hillary is preaching for is sheep behavior which will allow the wolves like terrorists to pick on easily.

The France and Belgium attacks taught those govts that they need to take a hardline approach against terrorists and they did. Rounding up many suspected radicals. The French PM who was very unpopular there received support of the people quickly for taking a hardline stance.

Old 06-17-2016, 11:40 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,591,694 times
all these numbers are fraudulent.

most Americans approve of Trump's reaction.

Old 06-17-2016, 11:42 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
all these numbers are fraudulent.

most Americans approve of Trump's reaction.
Ahhhh. You literally made me LOL. Thank you.

Old 06-17-2016, 07:46 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Ahhhh. You literally made me LOL. Thank you.
Not me, but with Trump's poll number falling faster than a hot potato, that poster made me look this up:

Parallel universe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parall...verse_(fiction)

Old 06-17-2016, 09:52 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Not me, but with Trump's poll number falling faster than a hot potato, that poster made me look this up:

Parallel universe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parall...verse_(fiction)
That might explain it.

Old 06-18-2016, 04:32 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personne View Post
I beg to differ. As a "french surrender monkey", our country, due to their great relationship with yours was the first to intervene in the afghanistan war.

Just not in Irak, deal with it.

Obama probably brought a great joy here. As not being stupid and a bigot, also being "able" to understand international policies, nothing to do about "we against them".

Trump would deffinitely be horrible.

Whatever you (general you) might think, ISIS is a COMMON ennemy.

It will probably take decades. But certainly not like this.

Never murder.
Oh, please.

Killing murderers is not murder, it's justice.

I'm glad that you don't represent all of the French.

You sound like a Muslim apologist -- even after all of their violence against your fellow citizens in your own country.

I'm sad to say that we have a lot like you in America as well.

And Obama is their leader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
So basically, the temporary ban is really a permanent ban.
That's fine with me.

There is no reason for Muslims to be admitted here (or France, or anywhere in the West), anyway.

Their religion does not believe in personal freedom, individual rights, religious pluralism, secularism, democracy, or human rights.

But the libs, leftists, Hillary, and Obama want them here.

Go figure....

Old 06-18-2016, 05:17 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Obama is a loser and so is Hillary.. they want to disarm Americans just when we need a gun to take down a terrorist. How Stupid can they get!

Old 06-18-2016, 05:24 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Every person who caused 9/11, ft Hood, San Bernadino, Boston bombing and now Orlando were Muslims doing it in the name of their religion.

And we want more ?

Old 06-18-2016, 05:43 AM

11,788 posts, read 5,798,330 times
Everyone is pretty set in their ways here - no discussion is going to change anyone's opinion. What will change opinions is when another attack occurs and if it directly affects their families and friends. Only then will they face reality. My prayers are with you if this ever does occur but to not at least open up your mind that something has to be done is inexcusable.

There have been bans put on in the past - including one supported by Hillary and Obama. To be proactive can only help this nation not hurt it. If these people have to wait a few more months to be legally vetted - it only benefits them knowing they are coming to a country that puts its' citizens safety above all else and only those with ulterior motives should be upset.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections