Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2016, 06:32 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,554,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
This thing happens when dopey liberals decide that voting for a "novelty" candidate is more importanst to our lives than you, know, someone who can do the job
Novelty? Last week she was establishment. What next week?

Novelty is a first description I've heard for her (Senator NY, SecState, First Lady).....I'd say Trump, a developer is the unproven novelty with no political track record.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2016, 06:39 PM

4,176 posts, read 6,349,929 times
Quote:
This thing happens when dopey liberals decide that voting for a "novelty" candidate is more importanst to our lives than you, know, someone who can do the job
It's worse than that, as these same liberals would gladly support a white male if it were a liberal (D) who follows their philosophy.

Old 06-17-2016, 07:08 PM

33,598 posts, read 18,245,269 times
Hillary is a candidate because they can't find anyone so they have a liar, a woman who because was married to a former loser president , now can be the first woman president.. yes, a novelty and an opportunist..

Bill gave us Nafta and did this country in.. now Hillary will finish it off with TPP as her goal to destroy us so we have to go global with all the third world countries being the same as us.

Old 06-17-2016, 07:29 PM
JRR

8,202 posts, read 5,714,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Hillary is a candidate because they can't find anyone so they have a liar, a woman who because was married to a former loser president , now can be the first woman president.. yes, a novelty and an opportunist..

Bill gave us Nafta and did this country in.. now Hillary will finish it off with TPP as her goal to destroy us so we have to go global with all the third world countries being the same as us.
So if you despise Hillary so much, did you vote in the primary for someone who stood a good chance of defeating her in the general election? Or did you vote the fear and anger ticket for Trump which it appears may be a losing proposition?

Old 06-17-2016, 07:31 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,554,807 times
the majority of them here voted for no-chance Trump.....kept saying something about him being the only one not "establishment"......so they'll get Clinton instead.

Old 06-17-2016, 07:40 PM

15,153 posts, read 11,659,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Novelty? Last week she was establishment. What next week?

Novelty is a first description I've heard for her (Senator NY, SecState, First Lady).....I'd say Trump, a developer is the unproven novelty with no political track record.
Novelty, as becasue she is a woman. It was the same reason they elected O'stupid, OOOO...a black president...sure he doesnt know his *** from a hole in the ground, but that doesnt matter...heeeees BLACK!!!

Old 06-17-2016, 07:42 PM

32,147 posts, read 15,167,905 times
Quote:
I cannot believe how Hillary, with decades of scandal, corruption and lies, would even be considered a viable candidate for POTUS. It just boggles the mind how any decent American would vote for her.

I saw another thread on here were the liberals were proudly proclaiming that Trump only has 2% support from LGBT. Hillary, on the other hand has huge support for a woman who has taken tens, in not hundreds of millions of $$$ from countries that kill gay people on site. But theese same libs will berrate Trump for like 3 weeks because he didnt tip a cab driver back in 1973... WHAT IS GOING ON?
I don't like hillary but I vote for the party as most people do. Don't you vote on issues. What boggles my mind is people voting for trump

Old 06-17-2016, 07:44 PM
JRR

8,202 posts, read 5,714,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
the majority of them here voted for no-chance Trump.....kept saying something about him being the only one not "establishment"......so they'll get Clinton instead.
That is what baffles me. If the feeling is that Hillary as President is the worst thing that could happen to the US, why wouldn't you take a deep breath and think about the best way to be sure that would not happen? And it would seem from the beginning that a Trump nomination in a general election might not be the best way to keep her from winning.

Old 06-17-2016, 09:06 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,984,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
That is what baffles me. If the feeling is that Hillary as President is the worst thing that could happen to the US, why wouldn't you take a deep breath and think about the best way to be sure that would not happen? And it would seem from the beginning that a Trump nomination in a general election might not be the best way to keep her from winning.
Most Republicans voted against Trump in the primary. His nomination was largely driven by populists who put Obama in office and tantrum throwing fools. That said, he is the only alternative to Clinton, who is unacceptable.

Old 06-17-2016, 09:29 PM

15,153 posts, read 11,659,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
Problem is, the vast majority of the GOP are clueless weaklings who cower and run for the hills every time a liberal screams at them. Every one of the 16 GOP delegates other than Trump would never survive the Hillary machine. (Maybe Christy or Fiorina) They would have no hope of overcomming Hillarys dirty big money tactics.

Trump? Well, Hillary cant buy him off. Hillary cant smear him without risking his reprisal. He fights dirty, so does she.

The Future looks bright with Trump!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections