Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2016, 05:50 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,945,990 times

Advertisements

In my opinion Trump has "written off" the Jewish vote.

He was not even warmly received by Jewish Republicans (who constitute a small minority in that community) ... so you can imagine how the majority of Jewish Democrats feel about him.

I do not follow The Forward, which is a New York based newspaper ... but the influential and highly respected Philadelphia Jewish Exponent is very very unfriendly to Trump and his candidacy.

Old 06-20-2016, 06:15 PM

25,964 posts, read 22,126,936 times
I am just not sure who would care about this. We have freedom of the press and whether they cover Trump or not, I mean, seriously no one will probably even notice.
Most people are focused on the other candidates FBI issues rather than what Trump is doing or not doing right now.

Old 06-20-2016, 06:32 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,979,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu1 View Post
99 percent of the trump supporters I've met were neo-nazi types... luckily though there are very few Trump supporters left.
Either you have only met about 5 or less Trump supporters, or the majority of the people you hang out with are neo-nazi types, which clearly says a lot about you.

Old 06-20-2016, 07:31 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,470,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Either you have only met about 5 or less Trump supporters, or the majority of the people you hang out with are neo-nazi types, which clearly says a lot about you.
Maybe you have something there:

KKK Leader: We Endorse Hillary and Sent Her $20,000

Clinton Defends Byrd's KKK Ties: "He Was Trying To Get Elected" | RealClearPolitics

Affiliation via vote. Another match.

Do any hillary supporters have full white pantsuits to mark the day/stand in solidarity?

Old 06-20-2016, 07:54 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,064,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
Now Mick, would you feel comfortable calling my wife and I "despicable humans" to our face? Other members of my family? My own mother perhaps? Just asking because such things in real life do have consequences. The keyboard and screen are great to hide behind. I really don't think you would have a very enjoyable day if this happened in real life. Just a thought...
LOL..what about sticks and stones?

Old 06-20-2016, 08:06 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,223,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
LOL..what about sticks and stones?
Agreed, I have no problem going face to face with anyone and having a "debate". But someone wants to label myself and my family as "despicable humans" because we support Trump? Really? So I bust my a** day in and day out, pay my taxes and live my life as an honorable person for what? To get insulted? Bull****. Not happening.

Old 06-20-2016, 08:26 PM

30,373 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
"The Forward, a 119-year-old Jewish newspaper and news site, has declared a “Trumpatorium” beginning Tuesday morning in response to Donald Trump supporters leveling anti-Semitic slurs at journalists covering the 2016 election. [...] The virulent anti-Semitism many journalists experience today comes from what is known as the ‘alt-right,’ shadowy white supremacists who mainly hide behind the anonymity of Twitter to traffic in horrible Holocaust imagery and directly threaten Jews,” editor-in-chief Jane Eisner wrote Monday."

Jewish Newspaper Won

White supremacists--one of Trump's core constituencies.

It would be nice if the American media would have a 24 hour "Trumpatorium." The country could use the break.
It would be nice if the country would have a 10 year Political Correctness-atorium to save the country before the PC''s take us down the path to Venezuela.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections