Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2016, 10:47 AM

11,669 posts, read 17,953,214 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
FBI is still gathering evidense. Some has been put out. It was illegal, but the DOJ indicts people, not FBI. Wait till everything is sent to DOJ. We all know she wont be indicted, because of Bill and lack of integrity in this admin.
Oh please. Hillary knows that she's not going to be indicted otherwise she wouldn't bother running for president. And even if she DID get indicted, that doesn't disqualify her from continuing to run. Like 71% of Democrats, I'll still vote for her even if she gets indicted. That's unfortunate, yes, but that's just how BAD Trump would be for America. Even an establishment criminal would be better than Trump!

Old 06-27-2016, 10:50 AM

3,276 posts, read 7,845,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nep321 View Post
Oh please. Hillary knows that she's not going to be indicted otherwise she wouldn't bother running for president. And even if she DID get indicted, that doesn't disqualify her from continuing to run. Like 71% of Democrats, I'll still vote for her even if she gets indicted. That's unfortunate, yes, but that's just how BAD Trump would be for America. Even an establishment criminal would be better than Trump!
Not only will Hillary be the first female president, she'll also be the first president to run the country from a prison cell.

Old 06-27-2016, 10:51 AM

4,798 posts, read 3,509,747 times
Quote:
Oh Please. Really. I was just stating information. Gey over yourself.

Old 06-27-2016, 10:51 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
How delusional

Old 06-27-2016, 10:52 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,979,187 times
Quote:
Here are the reasons why I love Hillary Clinton:

1. she's a woman
2. she's the most qualified presidential candidate in U.S. history, no questions asked
3. she is classy, wears amazing jackets and clothes with nice style, and has a nice hair do
4. her campaign is a grassroots campaign that started over a year ago and she walked around visiting people and businesses to establish a connection with her electorate
5. i agree with her positions on the issues for the most part
6. she's LGBT friendly and I'm G
7. after 242 years of only MEN running this country, it's about time we have a woman president!
8. she's far more qualified than Obama ever was
9. people set the bar so low for her that she's going to exceed expectations

10. she's much more unifying for the country. Trump is a mass divider who segments groups of people.
11. For 24 years, Republicans have been trying to bring her down and can NOT prove that she's a criminal!

These are probably the most ridiculous things I've ever read in terms of why someone would support candidate. Almost makes me think this is a thread trolling for negative Hillary replies.

8&9 are practically a contradiction, set the bar so low, and then say she is more qualified than someone who is the example of setting the bar low?

I wish there were better choices out there so people could make decisions based on accomplishments, and actual platforms or policies.

Old 06-27-2016, 10:55 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,064,596 times
#12 she is S-A-S-S-Y!

Old 06-27-2016, 10:56 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
PROVE to me that she's a criminal! The FBI cannot find ANYTHING to indict her with. There's simply NO evidence! It's called innocent until proven guilty! I love her.
there is actually plenty of evidence to indict her, the problem is that she wont be indicted because the current criminal DOJ staff wont bring it to a grand jury since obama doesnt want her embarrassed before the november election.

Old 06-27-2016, 11:00 AM

3,216 posts, read 2,231,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
This thread has certainly gotten the **********s up and howling.

Now, don't be H8ers.

One does not have to be pro Trump to "howl" at the suggestion that Mrs. Clinton is the most qualified candidate ever to run given individuals like Lincoln, Washington, Teddy Roosevelt and FDR.

Old 06-27-2016, 11:20 AM

5,341 posts, read 6,523,421 times
She has the same issues Obama has...The past and lack of accountability !

Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr investigation by repeating, "I do not recall," "I have no recollection," and "I don’t know"
a total of 56 times while under oath. And please don't forget "My mind is Jello"...This is NOT Presidential.

Benghazi is calling

The E-mail deal is being held up most likely because of a Obama connection.

What's more disturbing are the people that support and condone her character and lack of accomplishments

Old 06-27-2016, 11:22 AM

20,724 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
This thread has certainly gotten the **********s up and howling.

Now, don't be H8ers.

You are right about that. Why are they howling? She hardly even chases cars anymore. Its an easy mistake, but she is a far too domesticated pooch that answers to a bankers dog whistle.

Last edited by gwynedd1; 06-27-2016 at 11:31 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections