Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2016, 12:28 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Oh Please. Really. I was just stating information. Gey over yourself.
If gay had alternative spellings, like gray and grey, I would wonder if this was a Freudian slip.

Old 06-27-2016, 12:28 PM

11,669 posts, read 17,953,214 times
I don't care. I love her.

Yesterday she went to NYC gay pride! This shows that she genuinely CARES about the gay community and took the time out of her day to march along the streets of NYC to celebrate and connect with gay people. Al Sharpton went, too!

Trump would NEVER have the gumption or care to participate in ANY sort of LGBT event!

Old 06-27-2016, 12:30 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,201,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nep321 View Post

Yesterday she went to NYC gay pride! This shows that she genuinely CARES about the gay community and took the time out of her day to march along the streets of NYC to celebrate and connect with gay people. Al Sharpton went, too!

please go onto youtube and find the video that shows hilary saying that marriage is between a man and a woman.

Old 06-27-2016, 12:30 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,730,662 times
Quote:

Trump would NEVER have the gumption or care to participate in ANY sort of LGBT event!
She does not care about you. She used you for a prop. Hillary only cares about herself.

Old 06-27-2016, 12:32 PM

30,373 posts, read 19,170,654 times
My take:
1. She has taken massive amounts of money from countries that view women as property and throw gays off buildings and bought her support for their policies
2. She has destroyed the character of women that Bill raped
3. She freely transfers national secrets to Russia and China...Saudi just buys them from her
4. She looks hideous (I wouldn't have mentioned that but since OP brought it up...)
5. She wants to take guns away from law abiding citizens, then bring in ISIS members to slaughter Americans and especially gays.
6. Disaster strikes wherever she goes
7. She's evil and wicked to the core

Other than the above, no problems with her (but I did throw up after reading the thread title)

Old 06-27-2016, 12:33 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,955,882 times
Quote:

Some people are so easily fooled by others it is pitiful. Oh sure! She really cares for you and all the gays.

Old 06-27-2016, 12:36 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
Quote:

I've got news for you. Hillary and Obama couldn't care less about the LGBT community. If they did, they would put a hold on allowing Muslims in until they had a proper system in place to vet them.

YOUR life is probably the most at jeopardy under Hillary. Do some research on how the gay community is being targeted in Germany and other countries by Muslims who feel homosexuality is a sin with death it's only punishment.

Old 06-27-2016, 12:43 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
where's the vomit emoji when you need it?
does this one work for you?

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
She does not care about you. She used you for a prop. Hillary only cares about herself.
sorry nep but you are deluding yourself. she only went to the gay pride parade as a photo op, and to pander for votes from gullible like you. she doesnt give a damn about the LGBT community.

Old 06-27-2016, 12:46 PM

10,236 posts, read 6,322,066 times
Sanders Supporter. I agree with his statement, "I will do everything in my power to keep Donald Trump out of the White House".

I am not thrilled with Hillary, but if voting for her will keep Don the Con from being President, I will do so.

Comes down to who do you dislike MORE. My "vote" on that goes to Trump.

Old 06-27-2016, 12:53 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,955,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Sanders Supporter. I agree with his statement, "I will do everything in my power to keep Donald Trump out of the White House".

I am not thrilled with Hillary, but if voting for her will keep Don the Con from being President, I will do so.

Comes down to who do you dislike MORE. My "vote" on that goes to Trump.

Which means... you are happy and satisfied with the same old BS we have been going through the last 8 years. OK!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections