Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Am I right ?
Yes, it is a positive. 36 48.00%
No, it is a negative. 39 52.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 12:57 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,071,153 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
With the FBI concluding that Hillary was extremely careless with top secret information, she will never be able to pass an FBI security clearance background check again.

Without being able to hold a security clearance, she cannot become president.

Unless Hillary is given preferential treatment, her political career is over.
The prior drug use by Obama and his associations with domestic terrorists should have precluded him from getting a security clearance as well. In fact, he would not have been able to pass the background check needed to become a street cop.

Old 07-05-2016, 12:57 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
How does one send classified information but not intend to?

Old 07-05-2016, 12:59 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,490,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
For those who defended Clinton on the grounds that none of her emails involved documents marked 'classified':

"Separately, it is important to say something about the marking of classified information. Only a very small number of the e-mails containing classified information bore markings indicating the presence of classified information. But even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it."

So, yes, though only a 'small number,' she did indeed deal with emails marked 'classified.'

"We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account."

"She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account."

imo, the only impact on the election would be those hostile actors actually disclosing docs they successfully accessed from her computer.

Despicable behavior by her, her aides, the State Department, and Comey in the decision not to prosecute.
Can you please provide a link to the site that you are quoting? I see double quotes but want to read the article that is the source. Thank you

Last edited by sware2cod; 07-05-2016 at 01:19 PM..

Old 07-05-2016, 01:00 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
With the FBI concluding that Hillary was extremely careless with top secret information, she will never be able to pass an FBI security clearance background check again.

Without being able to hold a security clearance, she cannot become president.

Unless Hillary is given preferential treatment, her political career is over.
Neither would Trump with his financial history of bankruptcies, lawsuits, drug use and on and on. Maybe Bernie, but even he was a commie back in the day.

Old 07-05-2016, 01:00 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times

Old 07-05-2016, 01:02 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,557,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Can you please provide a link the the site that you are quoting? I see double quotes but want to read the article that is the source. Thank you
Do a google search for Comey Speech.

Those were the exact words he used at his press conference this morning.

Old 07-05-2016, 01:03 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Would that be the same AG that met privately, with former President Clinton? The same AG that said she would accept the FBI's findings?
She didn't say she "would" accept the recommendations. She said she "expected" to accept the recommendations. Read: "I may accept them unless I disagree with them."

Old 07-05-2016, 01:03 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,490,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
How does one send classified information but not intend to?
I would assume that they don't know that is classified because there are no markings that specify it's classified. If would assume the email server has a filter that is looking for specific classified markings,and automatically reject emails from the server if such classified markings exist. This would be for receiving classified info on the server.

As far as sending the info, if it was never marked when it came in and if there is no knowledge that it's classified, then there could be a mistake if it's sent out.

Old 07-05-2016, 01:05 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw

Old 07-05-2016, 01:05 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
At this point the federal government is just a criminal enterprise.

Nobody, EVER, is held accountable for ANYTHING. EVER.

Apart from their willingness to visit violence and force on people I honestly don't know why I bother taking the time to comply with federal laws. If they aren't going to follow them... why should we?
The reason is this: The same left wing criminally corrupt politicians who are busy breaking any laws they want with impunity also control who actually gets prosecuted for breaking the law. So, if you are not an insider and if you are not a LEFT WING insider, then you will be held accountable for your criminal and corrupt conduct. Even when there is no such criminal or corrupt conduct, the left may well prosecute you out of spite - just ask Ted Stevens, Bob McDonnel, Rick Perry, Scott Walker, and countless others targeted by the IRS about that.

And the great enablers of our new age Banana Republic are the media, who are complicit in liberal corruption. The second tier enablers are the lemmings on the left who support anything the Democrat Party says and does because they buy into the fear campaign being waged by the same criminally corrupt politicians.

Comey is a disgrace. Lynch is a disgrace. The Obama administration is the most corrupt administration in United States History. And Hillary Clinton is a corrupt criminal who should be in prison. I had considered voting third party in Maryland because Trump doesn't have much of a chance here anyway. Now I will hold my nose and vote for Trump because he just might put an end to this ridiculous cronyism and corruption.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections