Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 06:40 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,275,799 times

Advertisements

I would think if there was, indeed, no politics or legal cases discussed when Bill Clinton meet Lynch, we would have had some strongly worded defense of events by now.

Perfect opportunity for Bill to use his media charm to call foul over speculation as to what transpired in the meeting with Loretta Lynch.

Not a word from him , and we have heard from everyone else involved by now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2016, 12:17 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,943,335 times
The dems want this whole situation to blow over. If Bill talks the media would have to cover it and we'd be talking about a negative Hillary situation. Right now the media is on to Trump/Atlantic City and Trump/Twitter post...

Old 07-07-2016, 06:39 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,016,074 times
I think that Hillary Rodham Clinton should either tell her husband to stay home through November, or else get a stunt double to go out in his stead, or both. Mr. Bill is only 69 (just 8 years older than me), but he dodders about like a much older man.

Indeed, I guess that Mr. Bill must be given a speaking slot at the convention. However, I would suggest that the Democrats only 'pretend' to allow him to speak: have the convention center filled with picked supporters (whom will keep their mouths shut), turn the cameras lights on, tell him to start speaking, and then quietly turn the cameras off, and thereafter tell him that "America loved your speech!"

Of course, I would make the same suggestion for the RNC, for when Donald John Trump speaks. At the least, be ready to have a 'power failure' if he goes off-script.

Old 07-07-2016, 07:21 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,138,411 times
Where's the press conference with both Bill and Hillary explaining away Bill going to meet with Lynch to get a head's up on what the FBI would be reporting?

Old 07-07-2016, 08:18 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,713,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
I would think if there was, indeed, no politics or legal cases discussed when Bill Clinton meet Lynch, we would have had some strongly worded defense of events by now.

Perfect opportunity for Bill to use his media charm to call foul over speculation as to what transpired in the meeting with Loretta Lynch.

Not a word from him , and we have heard from everyone else involved by now.
Likely he doesn't believe that he has anything to defend.

We are talking about former President Clinton here, right?

Old 07-07-2016, 08:20 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,288,761 times
Because Hillary has him chained up in the basement.

Old 07-07-2016, 08:25 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,016,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Because Hillary has him chained up in the basement.
Chaining him up? Why would she reward him?

Old 07-07-2016, 08:27 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I think that Hillary Rodham Clinton should either tell her husband to stay home through November, or else get a stunt double to go out in his stead, or both. Mr. Bill is only 69 (just 8 years older than me), but he dodders about like a much older man.

Indeed, I guess that Mr. Bill must be given a speaking slot at the convention. However, I would suggest that the Democrats only 'pretend' to allow him to speak: have the convention center filled with picked supporters (whom will keep their mouths shut), turn the cameras lights on, tell him to start speaking, and then quietly turn the cameras off, and thereafter tell him that "America loved your speech!"

Of course, I would make the same suggestion for the RNC, for when Donald John Trump speaks. At the least, be ready to have a 'power failure' if he goes off-script.

It's kind of sad that to compare even the Bill Clinton of the 2012 election to today. He was really good at helping Obama ~ but his political instincts seem to be for another time and not for today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Chaining him up? Why would she reward him?
LOL. I'd keep him chained up too and not for any reward!

Old 07-07-2016, 09:04 AM

4,053 posts, read 8,258,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Where's the press conference with both Bill and Hillary explaining away Bill going to meet with Lynch to get a head's up on what the FBI would be reporting?
Hillary doesn't do press conferences.

Old 07-07-2016, 09:30 AM

4,385 posts, read 4,394,747 times
Why is Bill Clinton so silent on the meeting with Lynch

Well, I GUESS he could say "I didn't have sex with that woman". Maybe that would be true
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections