Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 06:58 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,146,486 times

Advertisements

It was just so obvious that the mainstream polls were nonsense and that she was going to lose. Do liberals just refuse to think for themselves? Did they not see the campaign rally turnouts? Did they not see the constant stream of leaked content showing what a lying criminal Hillary is? Did they not see all the trump signs?

They just see one number on CNN and completely ignore all other information. How can they be so brainwashed so easily?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2016, 07:31 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,909,962 times
It's an artifact of them inhabiting their echo chamber. They surround themselves with people who parrot the party line, and that's all they want to know.

Old 11-10-2016, 07:33 PM

9,614 posts, read 21,270,240 times
I really don't understand why liberals WANTED her to win. She's somewhere to the right of Bush 41 if you peel off the veneer and look at the record. Trump is much more likely to push for progressive positions.

Old 11-10-2016, 07:35 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,959,293 times
I thought she would win. I underestimated the anger felt by the majority, and would have bet anything that she would be the next president. I'm really no fan of Trump so far, but I can't say I'm very disappointed.

Old 11-10-2016, 07:38 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
I thought she would win. Trump seemed to sabotage himself every time he started to gain. Then he had the Media against him, the GOP wasn't exactly helping him. He truly won this race because Hillary was that bad.

Old 11-10-2016, 07:39 PM

Despite social media telling everyone Hillary is going to win
Despite the Democratic Party upper management colluding with willing main stream media to feed people how evil Trump is and how wonderful Hillary is
Despite all the questionable polls showing Hillary soundly beating Trump up until 6PM PST on election day
Despite all the encouragement of illegals to vote for Hillary (Obama did this)
Despite all the audience plants giving Hillary only questions like "Hillary, what makes you so awesome"
Despite Hillary practically hiding from the public all of the time except for staged ultra-controlled scripted outings
Despite all the millions of dollars of support from every Globalist on the planet
Despite Soros putting fake Trump supporters who cause mayhem and the Correct The Record posters here despising them
Despite all the violence from the Hillary supporters against Trump supporters and the Republican party places
Despite all the support from major Internet companies to skew web searches and emails towards Hillary
Despite the Democratic Party upper management clearing the way of people like Bernie to push Hillary though dirty tricks
Despite Hillary employing "Correct the Record" and paying on-line posters to post trash about Trump
Despite (fill in the blank)

Hillary.
Still.
LOST.

What can we conclude from this?

Last edited by jkbatca; 11-10-2016 at 07:52 PM..

Old 11-10-2016, 07:44 PM

8,498 posts, read 4,561,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
It was just so obvious that the mainstream polls were nonsense and that she was going to lose. Do liberals just refuse to think for themselves? Did they not see the campaign rally turnouts? Did they not see the constant stream of leaked content showing what a lying criminal Hillary is? Did they not see all the trump signs?

They just see one number on CNN and completely ignore all other information. How can they be so brainwashed so easily?

They all thought she was going to get the MOST votes. They were right.

Old 11-10-2016, 07:47 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,552,339 times
Perhaps because it was simply inconceivable to some Americans that a man as vile as Donald Trump would ever be voted in as President of the United States. A man who boasts that he can "grab p---y," "shoot someone in the street and still get elected," publicly screams "Punch him!" and "F--k 'em!" Simply inconceivable that any self-respecting American parent would hold up such a man to their children and call him a man of honor.

Old 11-10-2016, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
They all thought she was going to get the MOST votes. They were right.
a) No, they said she was going to WIN (nice spin)

b) All this proves is the large coastal population centers (+Atlanta, Chicago, and Denver) liked Hillary more than the rest of the country, including Ohio / Florida / Pennsylvania. Yawn no news here.

Old 11-10-2016, 08:20 PM

198 posts, read 261,950 times
A lot of people has gotten this thing twisted.
A liberal was elected. Trump is to the left of HRC on most issues. He is not as hawkish as Clinton would have been which I like. I would have gladly voted for him if He had proven he was fit for the Job. He ran as a Republican but he is really an opportunist being a New York values Democrat for most of his life who switch parties to take advantage of the opportunity he saw to claim the prize of being President and feeding his ego. He wants to do the same things that Obama wanted to do ,infrastructure investment which the Republicans would not do with Obama Better health care than Obama care which the Republicans would not let happen under Obama. The only Republican trait he has is to use deficit spending to build infrastructure while reducing taxes on corporations and wealthy individuals.
Trump knows about as much about being a politician let along President of the USA as I do. I have never held elected officer just like Trump.
All of that building a 2000 mile wall (how deep in the ground will it go as people come across the border via tunnels) rounding up 11 million people and deporting them , and other dog whistle statements was just a con mans BS do people not realize that. I can not believe that the people are that naive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections