Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2016, 02:02 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,215,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Despite the fact that the Republican National Convention is less than a week away and despite the fact that he’s still searching for a vice presidential nominee, Donald Trump can still find the time to do the things he really loves: Suing people.

The Associated Press is reporting that Trump is suing former campaign aide Sam Nunberg for a whopping $10 million for allegedly breaking his nondisclosure agreement and leaking confidential information to the press.
‘Furious’ Trump sues former campaign aide Sam Nunberg for $10 million for leaking dirt to the press

Glad he's keeping his focus on the things that matter to the country!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2016, 02:18 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,110,307 times
From Nunberg's recent quote about Lewandowski he sounds like a psycho. It would be foolish not to sue this man for breaking his NDA.

Old 07-13-2016, 02:33 PM

26,586 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
From Nunberg's recent quote about Lewandowski...
“I literally will suck the f*****g blood out of [ Lewandowski's ] skull by the time I’m done with him.”

comedy gold.

Quote:
It would be foolish not to sue this man for breaking his NDA.
exactly what has nunberg said that could be considered confidential about the campaign?

Old 07-13-2016, 02:56 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,128,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
‘Furious’ Trump sues former campaign aide Sam Nunberg for $10 million for leaking dirt to the press

Some dont comprehend the ability of others to multi task.. Its actually pretty sad..

Old 07-13-2016, 03:30 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,361,420 times
Boy. He should just hook up with Judicial Watch, who are all about litigation. Lawsuit Larry Klayman, the founder, is however, no longer with the organization (he even sued his mother).

Old 07-13-2016, 03:35 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,711,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post

lawyers do the suing, i doubt he took even 1 second out of his schedule.

Old 07-13-2016, 03:44 PM

26,586 posts, read 14,454,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
exactly what has nunberg said that could be considered confidential about the campaign?
from what i've picked up so far the case centers around a leak about a fight between lewandowski and hope hicks. nunberg claims in court papers that he wasn't the leak...... and that hicks and lewandowski are having an affair.

should make for some good tabloid fodder.

Old 07-13-2016, 03:51 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,246,227 times
Quote:
“I literally will suck the f*****g blood out of [ Lewandowski's ] skull by the time I’m done with him.”

comedy gold.

This:

Former Trump Aide Told Journalist Corey Lewandowski and Hope Hicks Were

Old 07-13-2016, 04:03 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,972,454 times
Quote:
from what i've picked up so far the case centers around a leak about a fight between lewandowski and hope hicks. nunberg claims in court papers that he wasn't the leak...... and that hicks and lewandowski are having an affair.

should make for some good tabloid fodder.
Please elaborate

Old 07-13-2016, 04:31 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
I was, frankly, flabbergasted to read this. Lewandowski is a total scumbag ass-kisser who also appears to be a masochist.

As far as this idiot lawsuit--this is pure classic Trump (the real one--not the one reading other people's words on a teleprompter). And the fact that he dictates to any advisor or employee that they may not ever make a negative comment about Trump speaks volumes about how he would use power. Scary.

"...Nunberg said this created tension between him and Lewandowski, who "ingratiated himself to Mr. Trump by being a sycophantic 'Yes Man.'" He says Lewandowski "made false accusations" against Nunberg, using "as a pretext an eight year old Facebook post to have me terminated" by leaking it to the press.

"I would hope the Trump Campaign can raise funds in a more traditional and practical manner," Nunberg said in the court filing.

Nunberg's lawyer, Andrew Miltenberg, says in court papers the Trump campaign "is attempting to bully Mr. Nunberg into silence" with a "frivolous" action that belongs in state court, not before the American Arbitration Association..."

Ex-Trump adviser wants campaign's $10M claim against him tossed - NY Daily News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections