Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2016, 06:05 PM

3,672 posts, read 2,753,407 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I think one reason is that he couldn't care less after the PR is out. All that really matters to him is the impression the 'brand' makes.

The other reason is that he is not a good business person and does not hire the best at people at anything. His campaign has been a disorganized mess, and I have a feeling his businesses are the same. They even forgot to register his big ole private jet. Nobody in his entire organization remembered to do this?

Oh officer--uh--I just forgot to renew my car registration and none of my 'people' remembered either. 'kay?
And what about most of his kids forgetting to register to vote in the primaries? LOL just LOL!

Old 07-13-2016, 06:15 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,135,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
When did I say anything about racism? I stated that a wall, as proposed by Trump, would be a massive waste of time, money and resources as most drugs and people are smuggled underground, via boat, or over a border crossing.

LOL. What you posted a photo of is the most secure part of a wall that has been around for years. Most of the "wall" is not much more than a stream, or a wooden fence.

Lastly, when did I claim no wall existed? I claimed that a new, massive wall like the one proposed by Trump has not been approved nor funded.

You are full of it!
Wrong.. All Trump is proposing is FINISHING the wall that Congress failed to finish because they didnt re-appropriate funds.

Trump isnt proposing anything that already hasnt been started.

If you believe otherwise, please cite specific proposals so we can take you seriously, because you continue to move the goal post when proven wrong..

Old 07-13-2016, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
So now you want presidential candidates to disclose EVERYTHING, even finances of foundations a candidate may be involved with, Yet, you still do not think it is necessary that Trump disclose his tax returns? The mind boggles at your logic... LOL
Where have I asked for Clinton to disclose anything?

For those who lack comprehension abilities.. If you are going to believe that Trumps tax retuns are going ot provide you with some type of information and incite, then clearly you should also call for Clinton to release EVERYTHING, including the Foundations and their donaters..

Have you started a thread insisting upon Clinton to do the same?

Old 07-13-2016, 06:17 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,267,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Obama has use the IRS and the Justice Department as a weapon against conservatives. \.
My first thought too.

Old 07-13-2016, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Whenever you make these comments, it makes me laugh.
So we have the same reaction after seeing the other individuals posting?

I'd be hiding my head in shame over believing tax returns show wealth. You appear to be proud of the ignorance.. odd

Old 07-13-2016, 06:19 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,542,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Wrong.. All Trump is proposing is FINISHING the wall that Congress failed to finish because they didnt re-appropriate funds.

Trump isnt proposing anything that already hasnt been started.

If you believe otherwise, please cite specific proposals so we can take you seriously, because you continue to move the goal post when proven wrong..
I don't think Trump know that there is a wall. Hopefully one of his very good people will tell him soon.

Old 07-13-2016, 06:19 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,474,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
The wall has actually been talked about for years and there was approval. Please google!

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/30/wa...on/30cong.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006

Love when ya all ask for "proof" when you could easily have found it yourself and saved yourself from looking like an A**
You could have saved yourself from looking like an A** by not substituting, conveniently, the fence that was started years ago with the WALL that Trump is boasting he will build, if y'all will only vote him in.

Now trump supporters are also saying: "he means he will finish the wall that has already been started..."; "it's a virtual wall..."; "well, of course this won't happen right away..."; "he meant a 'wall' wall..."; "well even if he doesn't build a wall...";"as long as he wins over Hilary, even if there is no wall..."; etc., etc. trying to back pedal. LOL. Someone on this board even suggested that even if there is no wall, we could float an aircraft carrier or some such warship on the Rio Grande to patrol the border! WTF!?

Probably trump would just take the wall/fence already in existence, add glittery gold trump signs every five miles (or less), charge admission and call it a day.

Old 07-13-2016, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
I don't think Trump know that there is a wall. Hopefully one of his very good people will tell him soon.
Clearly most Democrats dont know that either, maybe he's just playing upon their stupidity..

Or, according to other posters here, he's talking about a completely different border, that many of us dont know even exists.. Or even a completely different fence

you learn all types of things reading these forums..

Old 07-13-2016, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
You could have saved yourself from looking like an A** by not substituting, conveniently, the fence that was started years ago with the WALL that Trump is boasting he will build, if y'all will only vote him in.

Now trump supporters are also saying: "it's a virtual wall..."; "well, of course this won't happen right away..."; "all he has to do is / he means he will finish the current wall..."; "he meant a 'wall' wall...", "well even if he doesn't build a wall...", "as long as he wins over Hilary, even if there is no wall...", etc., etc. trying to back pedal. LOL. Someone on this board even suggested that even if there is no wall, we could float an aircraft carrier or some such warship on the Rio Grande to patrol the border! WTF!?

Probably trump would just take the wall/fence already in existence, add glittery gold trump signs every five miles (or less), charge admission and call it a day.
You do know the wall wasnt finished, right? So Trumps plan to build a wall, would be in sections there is no wall at..

We arent talking about sections that are not crossable, there are huge sections Congress never authorized funding for that could be built, but NOT..

I love how you guys just make things up in order to make it sound stupid, to do what was already being done..

Moving the goal post, non stop..

Old 07-13-2016, 06:24 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,542,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post

Now trump supporters are also saying: "he means he will finish the wall that has already been started..."; "it's a virtual wall..."; "well, of course this won't happen right away..."; "he meant a 'wall' wall..."; "well even if he doesn't build a wall...";"as long as he wins over Hilary, even if there is no wall..."; etc., etc. trying to back pedal. LOL. Someone on this board even suggested that even if there is no wall, we could float an aircraft carrier or some such warship on the Rio Grande to patrol the border! WTF!?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections