Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2016, 12:36 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,211,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
You of course have proof? Some links please.
Hillary on the other hand.
Uranium deal with Russia.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...pany.html?_r=0
Mid East ties
Clintons' Persian Gulf Sheikhs Gave Them $100 Million | The Daily Caller
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...cal-questions/
It would seem that Hillary accepts a great deal of money from Midwestern countries.
So all the issues you mention can be confirmed from Hillary's tax statements.

We the people have not seen the back round check needed on Nutty Don. Its time he put out his last 10 years to be properly vetted.

Right now you only know what Nutty Don wants you to know. In my world he would not get hired without that full back round check.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2016, 12:38 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,845,733 times
Quote:
You of course have proof? Some links please.
Hillary on the other hand.
Uranium deal with Russia.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...pany.html?_r=0
Mid East ties
Clintons' Persian Gulf Sheikhs Gave Them $100 Million | The Daily Caller
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...cal-questions/
It would seem that Hillary accepts a great deal of money from Midwestern countries.

Old 07-27-2016, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
<Bolded emphasis mine>

Just making things up as you go along? You do realize the rumors spread by the Hillary campaign does not have any evidence to back them, don't you?
As good as Nutty Don and his statements, some of which he made today. I am still waiting for the report on the Pres. birth and on Ted Cruz's father as well as many more nutty Don has put out. Where are they?

Old 07-27-2016, 12:39 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,878,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
So all the issues you mention can be confirmed from Hillary's tax statements.

We the people have not seen the back round check needed on Nutty Don. Its time he put out his last 10 years to be properly vetted.

Right now you only know what Nutty Don wants you to know. In my world he would not get hired without that full back round check.
When the audit is completed we will see.
I was responding to a poster that claimed Trump had ties to Russia and Midwestern countries. (all without any proof or evidence). I simply demonstrated that Hillary has received donations and cash measured in the millions from the very people that poster was condemning Trump for possible connections.

Old 07-27-2016, 12:45 PM

Quote:
When the audit is completed we will see.
I was responding to a poster that claimed Trump had ties to Russia and Midwestern countries. (all without any proof or evidence). I simply demonstrated that Hillary has received donations and cash measured in the millions from the very people that poster was condemning Trump for possible connections.
Hey his previous 10 years are available, lets see them. Nutty Don wants the most powerful job in the world yet he will not submit himself for a back round check. What is in his back round other then 4 marriages, at least 4 bankruptcies and too many lawsuits and liens to count.

Old 07-27-2016, 12:50 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,022,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
As good as Nutty Don and his statements, some of which he made today. I am still waiting for the report on the Pres. birth and on Ted Cruz's father as well as many more nutty Don has put out. Where are they?
Thought the birther crap was nonsense and said as much at the time. Not really sure what you mean about Ted Cruz's father. Guess I didn't follow the news close enough that week or whatever. Here's the difference - I call out these BS claims without evidence on both sides when they happen. Do you? Or are you contributing to the problem?

I have my beliefs and will vote accordingly but I'll never be a useful idiot or tool for political shenanigans. I see several people on here who seem to have no problem being either of the aforementioned.

Old 07-27-2016, 12:58 PM

I enjoy the laugh that comes when reading the nonsense. Oh and Nutty Don said he thought Ted Cruz's father may have had something to do with the JFK assassination. Nutty Don likes to read the Enquirer because one of his friends owns it, so he must believe what ever is printed.

Nutty Don should release the prior 10 years of his tax returns if he wants the job of POTUS

Old 07-27-2016, 12:59 PM

736 posts, read 353,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
SMH. It's unfathomable that there can even be a chance this bigoted moron could be elected.

http://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/s...94635270062080
You sound angry. Chill out and relax.

Old 07-27-2016, 01:04 PM

57,264 posts, read 26,192,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Is that illegal if he did? What about investments in China? Some one with his kind of money has investments all over the world. Maybe the Clinton's do to. Who cares if either of them do.
That would depend on what type of investment or loan, may not be illegal but it would be nice to know if he had a loan from one of the Russian Oligarchs. Particularly interesting since he seems to have praise for Putin.

Old 07-27-2016, 01:06 PM

25,569 posts, read 17,275,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
The Senate is going to put forth a bill to force Presidential candidates to release three years of tax returns. I think this is a great idea since it closes a gap that allows Presidential candidates alone to not release taxes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/26/us...nate.html?_r=0

Presidential candidates should not be treated any different than other executive branch candidates.
Kinda funny.

A Democrat proposed a bill. The article said it would be ignored, and it has been.

And yet our genius OP announces "a bill will be put forth"................

We ain't getting Trump's tax return.
Git over it, Dems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections