Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2016, 06:34 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times

Advertisements

Not to mention how the evil organization, Planned Parenthood failed to help this unfortunate woman...

Just goes to show that even they can accidentally help someone.

Hillary Clinton Helps Man With Cancer - Hillary Clinton James Grissom Cancer

FYI - my comments and the title of my thread are sarcastic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2016, 06:54 PM

19,844 posts, read 12,106,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Not to mention how the evil organization, Planned Parenthood failed to help this unfortunate woman...

Did you read your own link? The author is a man.

Hillary did what many representatives do for their constituents. She did not reach into her multi million dollar account to pay his bill, nothing worthy of sainthood.

Old 07-31-2016, 06:56 PM

4,176 posts, read 6,335,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Did you read your own link? The author is a man.

Hillary did what many representatives do for their constituents. She did not reach into her multi million dollar account to pay his bill, nothing worthy of sainthood.
That's what I thought -- not like she paid his bills from her own pocket.

She's still pond scum of the worst order.

Old 07-31-2016, 07:01 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
"You did not enter a credit agreement with that hospital," she told me, "so I cannot fathom why they are pursuing you as if you did. In addition, that hospital is aided by the state of New York and the federal government, so they are way out of line."

So EVERYONE who is treated by a hospital or doctor does not need to pay? Right?

So what happened to the Democratic claim that people were going bankrupt, or losing their homes because of hospital bills?

Furthermore, he was working part time so he qualified for medicaid BEFORE ACA.. the whole story is full of complete ignorance and stupidity..

Old 07-31-2016, 07:02 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,121,936 times
Quote:
Not to mention how the evil organization, Planned Parenthood failed to help this unfortunate woman... FYI - my comments and the title of my thread are sarcastic.
Well, duh.

Listen, you are missing the point badly. When we try to inform you that she has done nothing in 25 years, we are talking about accomplishments, not looking for human interest stories. How has she used her power to change the the structue of things for the people of America or New york.?As I have already delineated it, I am just going to reprint my words from another thread...

Hillary Clinton is the least qualified nominee ever. She has 25 years in the public eye without a single accomplishment. Her entire raison d'être is to be president for the sake of the thing itself. Anyone who does not understand this is either not paying attention or just not very bright. Let us delineate.

A) The first election that I was old enough to vote for was 92. SHE WAS SOLD as the "co-president." "Two for the price of one" they told us. So what did she do with her co-presidency? They gave her health care, and she wrote such an Orwellian nightmare of a bill (threatening to put people in jail if they did not comply) that she lost congress to the opposition for ten years and subsequently was kept in a closet somewhere, except when Bill needed her to come out and help defend his sexual predations. Later, she claimed to be part of the Irish peace process, which Lord Trible famously called "a wee bit silly."

B) She was hand picked and walked into a Senate seat by Daniel Patrick Moynihan. Subsequently, she did NOTHING for a term and some change. Perhaps she dedicated a few post offices somewhere. But there is no major piece of legislation that she significantly contributed to.

C) Having served with no distinction in the Senate for six years, she thought that she was going to be coronated president. Unfortunately, she ran a disastrous campaign in which she talked in a faux black accent, lied about being shot at in Bosnia, said that she can get the votes of "hard working white people," cried, and did any number of other idiotic things. She lost of a political novice named Barrack Hussein Obama, who was even less qualified than she.

D) Having made a complete and utter fool of herself, she excepted a consolation prize as secretary of state. Her self-described "accomplishments" are Syria, Libya, Russia, and China. That can speak for itself.

So there you have it. Sorry Libs and Ladies of America. SHE IS TOTALLY INCOMPETENT. She is a media creation designed to give you the first woman president. Never mind that she simply does not have the ability.

Old 07-31-2016, 07:03 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIS123 View Post
That's what I thought -- not like she paid his bills from her own pocket.

She's still pond scum of the worst order.
Another example of Clinton taking credit for policies and programs already in existence well before her time..

Old 07-31-2016, 07:16 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,709,974 times
Quote:

lies. (from them, not you)

Old 08-01-2016, 04:48 AM

Unlike trump, I can admit to a mistake. Yes, the person was a man. I did read the story. My point is that hillary isn't the totally evil, vile creature that y'all paint her to be. Of course, I understand that posting something about her that is positive won't change your minds, as you understand that defending trump by belittling anyone who states in public that they don't support/trust/agree with him or his followers, won't change my mind.

Old 08-01-2016, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
lies. (from them, not you)
So, basically you are saying that the cancer patient is lying? OK.

Old 08-01-2016, 04:54 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Clintons serve the Clintons first. Whatever is left over are the scraps for the little people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections