Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2016, 09:11 AM

5,900 posts, read 3,901,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
What's the gift here? College loans. You people will be paying a high price to get your loans paid off. You will be paying and paying and paying for the rest of your lives and your children will be paying for the rest of theirs. Why can't college graduates see two inches in front of their faces?
Why do conservative students need to borrow loans from the government when they can just have their mommy and daddy pay for their HR degree? Why can't you see the forest for the trees?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2016, 09:15 AM

1,268 posts, read 798,631 times
I have a graduate degree. I'm white. I will not vote for Trump. I will vote Hillary. I live in Ohio.

Old 08-11-2016, 09:19 AM

14,780 posts, read 43,702,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Anyone know how Clinton is doing with white voters with a college degree?
Clinton Beats Trump Among College-Educated in Bloomberg Poll - Bloomberg Politics

Quote:
White voters with at least a college degree—a group that represented more than a third of the 2012 electorate—back Clinton over Trump 48 percent to 37 percent, the latest Purple Slice online poll for Bloomberg Politics shows. Romney won that group by 14 percentage points, according to exit polls.

Among all college-educated likely voters, including those with post-graduate degrees, Clinton leads 54 percent to 32 percent, a much bigger margin than President Barack Obama’s 2-point advantage with a group that represented 47 percent of the electorate in 2012. Among voters with just a college degree and no post-graduate degree, another subgroup Romney won in 2012, Clinton is ahead 48 percent to 37 percent.
White, college educated voters are overwhelmingly supporting Clinton. As white college educated male...count me in.

Old 08-11-2016, 09:50 AM

10,236 posts, read 6,322,066 times
I'm 67, white female, college educated, former Sanders voter, living in Florida. I will vote against Donald Trump. If voting for Hillary will keep Trump out of the White House, so be it.

Old 08-11-2016, 09:52 AM

589 posts, read 300,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
I'm looking for College educated white voters...not all college educated. Minorities vote against Trump, doesn't matter who they are.

Quite the contrary. I'm college educated and a minority, not white and will ABSULUTELY NOT vote for Lying, Crooked, Mafia Hillary. My and this country's safety depends on her NOT being POTUS.

Old 08-11-2016, 09:54 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Underwater basket weaving class at Harvard have filled the government with the most incompetent people to ever be involved in government. The Saudi dirty money funneled into Harvard is doing what it was intended to do. Twist the minds of those seeking an education.

Old 08-11-2016, 10:16 AM

830 posts, read 684,916 times
You're incapable of delineating anything constructive, phma. Simply, your comments are hate-filled and anti-American garbage. JFK, who was (and will always be) highly respected, graduated from Harvard. John Adams, a Founding Father, graduated from Harvard. Theodore Roosevelt and FDR graduated from Harvard, and both are arguably some of our best Presidents ever. Show these courageous people some respect. They sacrificed a lot for you.

Old 08-11-2016, 10:34 AM

5,900 posts, read 3,901,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Native View Post
You're incapable of delineating anything constructive, phma. Simply, your comments are hate-filled and anti-American garbage. JFK, who was (and will always be) highly respected, graduated from Harvard. John Adams, a Founding Father, graduated from Harvard. Theodore Roosevelt and FDR graduated from Harvard, and both are arguably some of our best Presidents ever. Show these courageous people some respect. They sacrificed a lot for you.
Phma couldn't even get into a community college, let alone Harvard.

Old 08-11-2016, 02:21 PM

19,642 posts, read 12,235,883 times
It doesn't matter, polls are dumb. I answer them and give different information each time. They are easily skewed and no one should vote according to what anyone else is doing.

Old 08-11-2016, 05:31 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,769,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Watch and learn. Who votes for someone who will probably be impeached just like her husband was. Can a leopard change his spots? Can a dishonest person stop being dishonest? They can but they usually don't.
Wow. She hasn't even been elected yet and YOU are talking about impeachment already?

Talk about an obsession!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections