Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2016, 05:06 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,500,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
No,.that was the black panthers in Pa..
Yeah, yeah. See you or one of your ilk at the voting station. I WILL be there to cancel out your vote.

Old 08-13-2016, 05:08 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Well, he is setting himself up for an excuse if he loses the election as widely expected. "I lost ONLY because the system was rigged!!!!!" He needs to save his face somehow . . . . . I get it, his unusually small hands are embarrassing enough, ya know?

Mick
Yea and if you don't believe that take a look at the Bernie Sanders situation where the DNC rigged it for Hillary.

Old 08-13-2016, 05:46 PM

2,962 posts, read 5,000,742 times
Quote:
Get off your high horse. Trump has reason to believe that there will be corruption.. When Romney was running there were many districts in PA that did not have one vote for Romney ,every one for Obama.. come on... this stinks to high heaven.
Trump also spent a considerable amount of time trying to float a birther conspiracy, so there's not a lot of solid logic working there. This is from fact check:

It’s not mathematically impossible. The 59 districts are in areas of the city that are mainly African American, as the Philadelphia Inquirer reported. And Obama received 93 percent of the black vote nationwide.
In 2008, Obama received 100 percent of the vote in 57 districts in Philadelphia. So it was not that unusual that something similar happened this time around. In fact, Inquirer reporters had a tough time tracking down any registered Republicans in these areas.
To be clear, these districts make up a small subset of all of Philadelphia. The 59 that went 100 percent for Obama in 2012 constitute 19,605 votes, just 3 percent of the total votes cast in the city.

Ever been to Philly? I spent 35 years working there. It's not hard to believe. There are large sections of the city where rich, disconnected conservatives are an anathema. How many votes do you think Trump will get there?

Last edited by HarryWho?; 08-13-2016 at 05:55 PM..

Old 08-13-2016, 05:55 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
I'm not saying anything about what Trump said nor am I putting words in house mouth, you can read it yourself.
OK, my assessment of what he said is that he is the world's biggest dolt, and doesn't realize that if (when) he loses, it will not be because anyone cheated him out of the win, it will be because he is tooo flipping stooopid to figure out that his dingbat rhetoric and lack of substance is making him a loser. Bingo!

Old 08-13-2016, 05:56 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
Obviously the media is cheating.. they don't report the negative scandals on Clinton but look for anything at all on Trump. Even twist Trump's words to mean something else..

We are not dumb. We see the huge bias.. the left are cheaters.. they hide all the scandals on Hillary , always giving her a pass.. that is ok.. they will reap what they sow.
Odd that so many regard reporting Trump's words exactly as spoken as somehow twisting his words.
Even when actual video is posted, or quotes printed verbatim, people insist that what is noted is not what he said.
What the h*ll are people hearing when they listen to him talk?

As for the "hidden scandals," if they are all hidden, how does anyone know about them?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Old 08-13-2016, 06:03 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,121,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayiask View Post
Yeah, yeah. See you or one of your ilk at the voting station. I WILL be there to cancel out your vote.
You're going to one up her!!! My vote cancels hers out..

Old 08-13-2016, 06:06 PM

If anyone can find a way to cheat, lie or steal, it would be trump. How many suits against him, just in Florida, for cheating the subs on his projects? 23? How many states are working on suits against trump university? How many times has he been fined by the US government for discrimination? How many times has he used other people's money, and then declared bankruptcy so that they are the real losers?

He is hopelessly corrupt and has been all his life. Face it, with the stunts that trump has pulled, his candidacy needs to be terminated, along with the republican party itself for putting him forth as their candidate. Both the RNC and trump have been nothing but a yuuuge disgrace through the whole political campaign season. Nobody with integrity can possibly be supporting trump, which is why sooooo many republicans have disavowed him. He and that rat's nest on his head posit a view of the country that is disgusting, totally un-American, and that is a clear and present danger to the safety and security of America. He is an enemy of America.

Old 08-13-2016, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Its happened before. Check out the history of this nation after the civil war thru the 1950's.

They won't actually start until January - when the bedding sales make buying the sheets affordable.

Old 08-13-2016, 06:13 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,500,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
You're going to one up her!!! My vote cancels hers out..
Hope you will be there, too. if for no other reason. Can't get behind Clinton necessarily, but the idea of a Trump presidency scares the bejeebers out of me when I think of my children and grandchildren.

Old 08-13-2016, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Get off your high horse. Trump has reason to believe that there will be corruption.. When Romney was running there were many districts in PA that did not have one vote for Romney ,every one for Obama.. come on... this stinks to high heaven.
The only "proof" trump will have of widespread, or even localized corruption, is that he won't be winning. In 'certain areas' trump appears to be about as welcome as an outbreak of herpes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections