Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2016, 06:13 PM

1,202 posts, read 643,522 times

Advertisements

WOW: Secret Hillary Video Explodes... She Just Lost Every Single BLM Voter [WATCH]

What a B!

Old 08-26-2016, 06:19 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,113,360 times
She said you don't change hearts, you change laws.

You bet Hillary believes that, she pushed for the crime bill that was designed to imprison minorities.

She has no interest in changing the hearts, and minds of people to solve problems, there is no money in that.

She took donations from the prison lobbyists, she needs to deliver people to fill those prisons.

Old 08-26-2016, 06:21 PM

6,619 posts, read 5,022,506 times
Oh dear, that's not a secret video that's when BLM interrupted one of her events, BTW she was 100% right you don't change hearts, you legislate.

Old 08-26-2016, 06:27 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,691,747 times
It took me awhile and a few try's but I did get the link to work. She is a bigot no question about that and her policy's are the proof. She doesn't want to listen to minorities. She wants to preach to them and pander. Then forget them until the next election.

Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has always been a flawless example of hypocrisy, condescension and arrogance. Occasionally, these attributes shine through even brighter than usual, reminding us of just how morally corrupt she is.

Old 08-26-2016, 06:30 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,256,270 times
I guess this is proof that we do live on different planets. I saw someone listening and engaging and having a dialog, at least in the short clip that was there.

As opposed to Donnie standing on a stage filled with white people telling black people how terrible their lives were.

Old 08-26-2016, 06:31 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,776,427 times
Belittle a black man...

Would we prefer that Clinton just nod her head and agree with everything black people say?

Old 08-26-2016, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
I guess this is proof that we do live on different planets. I saw someone listening and engaging and having a dialog, at least in the short clip that was there.

As opposed to Donnie standing on a stage filled with white people telling black people how terrible their lives were.
Because their lives are awesome? Please go to the ghetto and tell them they have it made. Report back to us if you please. It must be the slave master mentality of the democrats coming out but this is 2016 you can't take a whip and FORCE blacks or asians or latinos or anyone else to attend ANY political rallies.

Old 08-26-2016, 06:35 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,776,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
It took me awhile and a few try's but I did get the link to work. She is a bigot no question about that and her policy's are the proof. She doesn't want to listen to minorities. She wants to preach to them and pander. Then forget them until the next election.

Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has always been a flawless example of hypocrisy, condescension and arrogance. Occasionally, these attributes shine through even brighter than usual, reminding us of just how morally corrupt she is.

Yes, she's morally corrupt and a hypocrite. No, this video of her trying to reason with a black man is not evidence of that.

Old 08-26-2016, 06:35 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,256,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
Because their lives are awesome? Please go to the ghetto and tell them they have it made. Report back to us if you please.
There is is, every black person in the US lives in "the ghetto". If that isn't what you meant, you're doing a bad job communicating, just like Donnie.

You edited - what point are you trying to make with the next sentence - that it's a shame that Donnie can't force people of color to attend his rallies or that they are turning out in large numbers voluntarily for Hillary?

Old 08-26-2016, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
There is is, every black person in the US lives in "the ghetto". If that isn't what you meant, you're doing a bad job communicating, just like Donnie.

You edited - what point are you trying to make with the next sentence - that it's a shame that Donnie can't force people of color to attend his rallies or that they are turning out in large numbers voluntarily for Hillary?
That is what we are talking about. I will use PC term for it so you understand INNER CITY URBAN AREAS. Better? My point is you can't FORCE anyone to a rally of any kind and by your first comment you obviously think you can. Its the democrat slave master mentality kicking in. Its probably why he is planning trips to black inner cities soon....Not his fault blacks didn't feel welcomed by PAST GOP candidates. They ARE welcomed by Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections