Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2016, 10:05 AM

1,228 posts, read 639,894 times

Advertisements

I predict "Illary" will be fastened in a hand truck and wheeled on to the debate stage, in the event of an unexplained coughing fit, her podium will be outfitted with a sneeze guard. The aroma of Wild Cherry Sucrets lozenges, blended with vapor rub will permeate the air. In the event of another "medical episode" grab bars may need to be retrofitted to her podium.

Old 09-11-2016, 10:06 AM

17,429 posts, read 11,438,847 times
Now she and her staff are going to spin this as just another normal day, nothing really happened.

1,043 posts, read 903,672 times
Haha... Just woke up here on the west coast to the news of another Clinton health episode.

Karma is sure after "Healthy as a Horse Hillary"!!

LOL

26,194 posts, read 22,372,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Hillary just walked out of Chelsea's apartment without assistance, feeling better. Sorry deplorables your Hillary Is Too Sick conspiracy will have to wait for another day.
I wonder what they shot her up with to get her back on her feet? We all know what happens when she disappears unless she is on stage and they shoot her up there.

If only her out of control medical issues were her biggest problem............but they aren't.

Maybe these more minor things where she gets on her feet more quickly will bring about her withdrawing. She has to be under a lot of pressure to withdraw before the debates, so Biden can replace her.

I think it is rather cruel to feed her delusion that she isn't gravely ill, because being out like this will only shorten her time on earth and those that like or support her should give a darn. Of course, playing the "Make A Wish" is what I suspect is going on.

Does anyone know how many others had to be removed because they had fainted from the heat? I would suspect surely there were many others that couldn't stand 75 degree weather.

Old 09-11-2016, 10:07 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,636,201 times
I dunno ~ she looked fine to me.

Old 09-11-2016, 10:08 AM

27,379 posts, read 15,497,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
I predict "Illary" will be fastened in a hand truck and wheeled on to the debate stage, in the event of an unexplained coughing fit, her podium will be outfitted with a sneeze guard. The aroma of Wild Cherry Sucrets lozenges, blended with vapor rub will permeate the air. In the event of another "medical episode" grab bars may need to be retrofitted to her podium.

Wait for it..........

..........Obama Administration declares handrails required on all Podiums under the ADA.

Old 09-11-2016, 10:09 AM

1,043 posts, read 903,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I dunno ~ she looked fine to me.
She looked like a ghost and she was probably spackled with make-up.

She was also wearing her sunglasses while most around her were not.

And she looked like she was making a face of either constipation or nausea.

Old 09-11-2016, 10:10 AM

17,429 posts, read 11,438,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I wonder what they shot her up with to get her back on her feet? We all know what happens when she disappears unless she is on stage and they shoot her up there.

If only her out of control medical issues were her biggest problem............but they aren't.

Maybe these more minor things where she gets on her feet more quickly will bring about her withdrawing. She has to be under a lot of pressure to withdraw before the debates, so Biden can replace her.

I think it is rather cruel to feed her delusion that she isn't gravely ill, because being out like this will only shorten her time on earth and those that like or support her should give a darn. Of course, playing the "Make A Wish" is what I suspect is going on.

Does anyone know how many others had to be removed because they had fainted from the heat? I would suspect surely there were many others that couldn't stand 75 degree weather.
Her ego and need to make history as the first women President far outweighs any medical issues no matter how serious they may be. Let her continue until she drops if that's what makes her happy. That's what she'll do anyway.

Old 09-11-2016, 10:11 AM

12,547 posts, read 10,007,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Now she and her staff are going to spin this as just another normal day, nothing really happened.
"Hillary had done a lot of strenuous excercise earlier in the day and that combined with the heat made her think it was best to get some orange Gatorade and no one on staff had any so Hillary remembered having some at Chelsea's so she went and got it, watched the remaining memorial service on TV and ran out of her daughter's apartment ready to do battle with ISIS or anyone that got in her way - oh yeah, Trump sucks."

-- DNC spokesman
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Old 09-11-2016, 10:11 AM

5,737 posts, read 2,212,249 times
Just saw the video of her collapsing. She looked frozen stiff and lost all movement. This should be the end of her campaign
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections