Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should Hillary release her medical records?
Yes 153 81.82%
No 34 18.18%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2016, 12:01 PM

34,069 posts, read 17,102,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper1372 View Post
Exactly right! If this is what we see, and she's "admitting" or more accurately claiming that she was overcome with heat, you know the truth is most likely much worse.

Politicians (or anyone actually) always seem to be more than willing to admit to something far less damaging that was really happened. If a burglar breaks in and inadvertently kills someone in the house during the burglary, and gets caught, he'll not have any problem at all admitting to the burglary. In fact he'll be falling all over himself to tell the cops all about the burglary, but to the end will deny he had anything to do with the home owners death.

There is NO way, any presidential candidate would ever leave a 911 memorial service before it was over for any reason.....other than if she had no choice but to leave, or literally topple over in public in midsentence.

Weather records show it was about 79 degrees right after the incident. Humidity was claimed to be high, but what I saw showed a humidity of 42%. If you were born in Arkansas, and now live in NY.....79 degrees with 42% humidity, and a breeze, isn't terribly hot is it ?

The videos show hundreds of people around her in suites and other versions of formal attire, nobody else was in shorts and a tank top, but yet she is the only one that had to be whisked away to "recover" from the heat.

I guess what amuses me the most is how so many are trying to pass off a top tier presidential candidate overheating in 79 degree cloudy conditions with a breeze, and then collapsing in her handlers hands while being helped into an SUV....and this is all normal behavior and nothing to be alarmed about ?

If this was an isolated incident, perhaps it could be explained, but correct me if I'm wrong, but she seems to have had quite a number of one version or another of this type of thing happen....enough that I'd think where there is this much smoke, there has to be a fire somewhere.

Obviously running for president is a hugely demanding undertaking.....but Reagan was old too, and does anyone remember him fainting on the campaign trail ? In fact Trump and Bernie are old too....did/do either of those show any indications of being frail ?

I am in central NJ. Weather is not a factor today. Much nicer than I thought. Our humidity at 45% is > NYC's today.

I will eat outside later today. It is that nice.

Old 09-11-2016, 12:02 PM

1,227 posts, read 634,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Excuse me, Hillary reappeared in front of public shortly after when she left Chelsea's apartment, she looks FINE!
Yes, and she has donned her yoga pants, and is practicing pratfalls for her next outing.

20,836 posts, read 17,115,957 times
Notice all the HC sustainers are not here on this thread. That says quite a bit.

12,391 posts, read 7,103,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
I feel sorry for the women on a personal level but she is clearly not fit to be President.
I'm not laughing at Hillary.

In fact, Hillary's health is very serious, and not the least bit funny.

Hillary's health went for one of the election issues, to the biggest election issue today.

Old 09-11-2016, 12:03 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,733,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Washington Post's Cillizza just did a 180....

...Hillary's health officially an issue of campaign.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...tial-campaign/
That's pretty funny. Five days ago the same guy was saying, "so she coughs, everyone coughs. Nothing to see, everyone shut up."

Guess he figured it was better for him to acknowledge he was wrong than have everyone laughing at him.

Something is very wrong with Hillary. That has been obvious for a while now. I'm sad for her that she is spending this time campaigning rather than spending it with Chelsea and her grandchild.

Old 09-11-2016, 12:03 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,225,545 times
If Hillary was my mom, I would tell her to drop out. I wonder if Hillary has anyone around her who cares about more than politics.

Old 09-11-2016, 12:05 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,275,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Terrible news, I wish Mrs. Clinton the best and I hope she recovers from whatever it is that is ailing her.

That said, conservatives should stop celebrating. If Trump can't even beat the incredibly flawed Hillary, he is going to be completely wiped out by Sanders or Biden whom are actually likeable.
Most conservatives are not celebrating. If anything it is a collective feeling of disgust at how one person is willing to risk life and limb for personal vanity. She is very clearly sick and it showed again today.

Then the entourage , probably coached by Hollywood producers during this campaign, try to hide the whole incident behind a wall of her staff and security detail.

Typical Hillary, she will go off and they will fill her with drugs, then she will arise and say she never felt better in all her life and flash the teeth to show all is well. Once the fans see the smile, then everything is ok.

If they cared about Hillary they would show some compassion and forget about themselves for once. Are they really Hillary's friends ?

Old 09-11-2016, 12:06 PM

25,963 posts, read 22,143,367 times
It has been a legitimate concern for some time now and is the "out" that the Democratic Party has now that she isn't doing well in the eye of the public.

Had Hillary respected the lives of others, maybe there would be more compassion for her.

Those that follow her trail of horse poopy think today was not a big deal, maybe they are right, there was no reason for concern and Hillary just decided to steal the show knowing so many would be watching. I mean, to cause a disruption.........but then again, she has no respect for lives of others.

She would only produce false health records to begin with and if an "independent" physical was chosen, she would pay him off to lie or threaten him or his family members, so does it really matter what Hillary produces?

Yeah, they need to pull the plug on her campaign.

Old 09-11-2016, 12:07 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,597,807 times
If Hillary can't handle a 9/11 Memorial, how can she handle another 9/11 ?

Old 09-11-2016, 12:08 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,725,865 times
Hillary should release her health records after Trump reveals his tax returns and health records. His real health records.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections