Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2016, 06:43 PM

2,305 posts, read 2,413,341 times

Advertisements

I don't know if your minions hacked the DNC as alleged, but if they did, thank you! Thank you for exposing the graft and corruption that has hidden below the surface. Thank you for opening our eyes that even the party allegedly on the side of the working man was willing to sell out to the highest bidder. Thank you for showing how a honest man like Bernie Sanders was derailed by collusion. Thank you for showing that in today's America who you know matters so much that merit and effort can't overcome nepotism.

These are traits that we normally ascribed to your country, Russia. Whether that is true or not, I don't know. But I am sad that my country practices what we only thought happens in countries that lack our vision of right and wrong.

Very Truly Yours,

An American
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2016, 07:29 PM

37,960 posts, read 17,902,957 times
As if the dems who support Hillary care about honesty and truth.

Old 09-14-2016, 08:09 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,719,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
As if the dems who support Hillary care about honesty and truth.
integrity is not a factor, you can lie, cheat steal and make 30 year old healthy people disappear and they'll still vote for you.

#koolaid

Old 09-15-2016, 11:09 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,790,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
integrity is not a factor, you can lie, cheat steal and make 30 year old healthy people disappear and they'll still vote for you.

#koolaid
Says the Trump worshipers, who treat him like a King and let him get away with absolutely anything. He even said you guys are so gullible he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you'd still vote for him.

#koolaidX100

Old 09-15-2016, 07:28 PM

2,305 posts, read 2,413,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Says the Trump worshipers, who treat him like a King and let him get away with absolutely anything. He even said you guys are so gullible he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you'd still vote for him.

#koolaidX100
I am not so much voting for Trump as I am voting against the corrupt system as embodied by Hillary and Jeb! and their ilk.

Old 09-15-2016, 10:28 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,790,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuptag View Post
I am not so much voting for Trump as I am voting against the corrupt system as embodied by Hillary and Jeb! and their ilk.
Trump is just as corrupt, you're just in denial about it. Trump is part of the system. He's donated to the Clintons, he has ties to Russia, he's bribed government officials, he's in trouble with the IRS, he only cares about the rich, entitled group of Americans. He's no different except he's clueless about politics and domestic and foreign policy.

In fact, him winning will make him even more entwined with that corrupt system, because he has so many business ventures and involvement with companies that get government contracts, him being President will allow him to financially benefit himself more than any other politician.

Old 09-15-2016, 11:29 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,917,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Trump is just as corrupt, you're just in denial about it. Trump is part of the system. He's donated to the Clintons, he has ties to Russia, he's bribed government officials, he's in trouble with the IRS, he only cares about the rich, entitled group of Americans. He's no different except he's clueless about politics and domestic and foreign policy.

In fact, him winning will make him even more entwined with that corrupt system, because he has so many business ventures and involvement with companies that get government contracts, him being President will allow him to financially benefit himself more than any other politician.
I can see you still don't get it, do you? Trump is going to make America great again...
GO TRUMP 2016

Old 09-15-2016, 11:38 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,300,530 times
If you have no issues with another Country trying to influence our election then I don't know what to tell you. Nobody should celebrate this but should hope the next President puts Putin in his place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections