Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2016, 03:44 AM

11,775 posts, read 5,789,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
"You Democrats"? I thought you told me earlier that YOU are a real Democrat.
I am but I don't drink the Kool-Aid - I think for myself unlike many who just follow the leader.

Old 09-14-2016, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I always take that "I used to be a Democrat" with a grain of salt no matter who posts it. It's usually little slips that give it away.
Care to see my voter registration card - I'm not ashamed to show it. Democrat since 1975 - campaigned for Carter - dad was delegate for Carter in the state of NY. It just frosts your butts when someone doesn't follow party lines.

Old 09-14-2016, 03:51 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,133,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Most of their voters wouldn't even care.
Just keep pushing that D button, and keep the gravy train flowing!!!
From the very beginning the Democrats have bad mouthed Trump supporters. Almost all of their claims have been debunked. We were told we were racist, bigots, stupid, mentally deficient, brain dead, and deplorable. They treated us more like: How could anybody question the right of the Queen to take the throne! Like Hillary, with her blue sunglasses to help her Parkinson's disease; they wear welder helmets which act as a great blinder and makes it very difficult to see any imperfections in their chosen candidate - they need a spark and that has not happened!

Old 09-14-2016, 04:10 AM

I'm actually sick of playing the games. No rational discussions on here anymore. The Hillary dems deflect, demand proof and give none, never answer questions posed to them. They aren't going to change their minds and Trump supporters won't change ours. Too bad there is so much hate on these boards and I have to say there's more coming from the left because they are bigoted against Trump supporters - the party that is suppose to be accepting of everyone even if there are differences.

Oh well - let them reflect on the latest batch of emails - of course they won't because Trump's behind it, he's in bed with the Russians, it's made up - all excuses without any evidence which they always demand from Trump supporters.

Old 09-14-2016, 04:17 AM

309 posts, read 161,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Care to see my voter registration card - I'm not ashamed to show it. Democrat since 1975 - campaigned for Carter - dad was delegate for Carter in the state of NY. It just frosts your butts when someone doesn't follow party lines.
Not really. However it sounds like Independent would be a better fit.

Old 09-14-2016, 08:41 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,894,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
The point was made today that Hillary unconscious is still more qualified than Trump fully conscious. She has a curable illness while Trump is paranoid and an incurable psychotic predator.
What makes you think you're getting the full truth about her condition and whether or not it is curable? Do you really, truly have that much trust in her honesty and "transparency?"

Personally I think both candidates are probably the most psychologically disturbed (and disturbing) candidates we've ever had. It's one amazing clustersmuck if you ask me. I'm not even sure how we got here as a nation but it's really sad.

Old 09-14-2016, 08:43 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,894,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
I'm picturing Hillary's cadaver propped up in the Oval Office with her eyes glued open and her mouth stitched into that fake grin of hers. "Weekend at Hillary's".
Right.

Voters are so polarized at this point, that I think most people would vote along party lines even if their particular party put a scarecrow on the ticket.

Or as you say, a cadaver.

It's downright depressing.

Old 09-14-2016, 10:12 AM

309 posts, read 161,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I'm actually sick of playing the games. No rational discussions on here anymore. The Hillary dems deflect, demand proof and give none, never answer questions posed to them. They aren't going to change their minds and Trump supporters won't change ours. Too bad there is so much hate on these boards and I have to say there's more coming from the left because they are bigoted against Trump supporters - the party that is suppose to be accepting of everyone even if there are differences.

Oh well - let them reflect on the latest batch of emails - of course they won't because Trump's behind it, he's in bed with the Russians, it's made up - all excuses without any evidence which they always demand from Trump supporters.
Really? I have seen very few posts by "Dems" on this board at all.

Old 09-14-2016, 11:16 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,597,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
Oh please, forever in denial.
Whatever, you see what you want to see.

Old 09-14-2016, 02:21 PM

19,803 posts, read 9,349,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

This doctor has evaluated Clinton's issues and concludes it is PD.
For those of you who insist there is nothing seriously wrong with Hillary --

PLEASE, if you have not done so already, PLEASE take just one minute of your time and view the above clip starting at 11:15 for about 45 seconds.

Btw, I do not know if she has Parkinson's Disease or not, but I find it incredibly difficult to believe that anyone could watch that and still insist that her health is just fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections