Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2016, 04:06 PM

46,290 posts, read 27,108,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
I'd be entitled to attach an amount, since Trump calls himself a philanthropist, and philanthropy would require considerably more than $400/year.
Then do it....how is "Between 2001 and 2008, Trump personally contributed about $2.8 million to his foundation, tax records show" <<<< This is from the link from ...GASP....CNN.....

How much has ole joe given?

Quote:
And no, we don't know that he has donated his own money.
Yes we do, or is your reading comprehension gone?

Quote:
He and the foundation he created are not one and the same. And he hasn't even contributed to his own foundation for years.
And now you did add a time frame....so his 2.8 million don't count because of "when they were"? HAhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa

Yep....and he has donated, as reported by CNN "2.8 million of his own money." Don't let facts get in your way....And what has his foundation stated? Here are 96 pages of what his foundation has donated...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/apps/...013/?tid=a_inl

Don't like it, prove each and everyone wrong....I'll wait....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2016, 04:12 PM

46,290 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Not a single thing says what you very clearly stated....you said:

Quote:
If Donald Trump has not donated his own money, while he has claimed to be a great philanthropist, that would make him a liar.
Don't give us your interpretation of what you think he stated, give us the exact words you stated...you stated that "while he claimed to be a great philanthropist" all you have to do is show us where he (trump) stated those words....if you do, I'll apologize....and remove my posts....

Old 09-19-2016, 04:25 PM

4,828 posts, read 7,455,954 times
Quote:
Your inability to differentiate between Trump and his campaign make me wonder if we should take you seriously.

The money isn't Trump's.
Well whoop tee do.

Tell that to the thousands of people that heard that news and now are thinking that Trump may be a stand up guy after all.

The total opposite of lying corrupt entitled Hillary Clinton, who can't stand up by herself BTW, and is in the news daily with stories about her cheating conniving ways......

Another small win over Hillary.
She's getting buried, slowly but surely...

Old 09-19-2016, 04:27 PM

1,978 posts, read 1,553,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop251808 View Post
So, as I read it, the Trump Foundation has given away 17,000 dollars total to three little "charities" you've never heard of. The foundation gets its money from donors, not from the man who named it. And we have no record of DT having given away ANY of his money, ever.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-what-we-know/

Anybody have any facts that say different?
Don't know, don't care. I do know that the Hildabeast will give massive amounts of the american taxpayer's money to charity!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections