Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2016, 01:06 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,194,294 times

Advertisements

The democrats may just kill her themselves and blame trump if her poll numbers don't improve

Old 09-17-2016, 01:35 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
You should know better than believe everything Trump says given the fact that he rarely says anything truthful. I am not going to vote for Hillary, but the truth is that she has never suggested doing away with the 2nd amendment.
She repeatedly talks about doing away with "Weapons of war" (her term).
My 9MM handgun I keep in my car was a popular German gun in WW2. It is and has been a weapon of war.

They are almost all weapons of war along with self defense. I believe her for what she says.

Old 09-17-2016, 03:18 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
The democrats may just kill her themselves and blame trump if her poll numbers don't improve
Don't blame Democrats for things that YOUR CANDIDATE is suggesting.

Old 09-17-2016, 03:21 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,886,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
You should know better than believe everything Trump says given the fact that he rarely says anything truthful. I am not going to vote for Hillary, but the truth is that she has never suggested doing away with the 2nd amendment.
She will regulate , like California does which is Unconstitutional on there view f legal gun owners.

Old 09-17-2016, 03:22 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Trump does not even know the duties of the Secret service who are with him.

The Secret Service decides how they will do their job, not the politician.
True. They even do their duties when they suffer constant verbal abuse from those they are protecting. Abuse like Hillary used to heap upon them. Don't greet Hillary with good morning.... Keep your mouth shut and do your job. Of course she used much harsher language.

Old 09-17-2016, 03:35 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Don't blame Democrats for things that YOUR CANDIDATE is suggesting.
Trump is suggesting that if Hillary wants to disarm Americans, she should not have armed security.

There is no reason Hillary should ask the American people to do something she isn't willing to do herself.

1,294 posts, read 1,121,420 times
Quote:

Enough is enough. Trump has gone too far with his outrageous statements filled with hate, bigotry and reckless inflammatory language that borders on an outright call for violence. Yet the media continues to handle Trump with kid gloves and give him a pass.

Says the bald faced lying Joseph Goebbels School of Propaganda Hitler Youth Hillary Gestapo

309 posts, read 161,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Elliott... the chances that HRC disarm her security personnel is zero. I think we all know this. He is suggesting that HRC is being hypocritical in demanding security for herself, while desiring to remove our ability to defend ourselves.

Instead of taking Trump's hyperbole into tin foil hat territory - why not respond with a reasoned response as to why the 2nd Amendment should be altered?
Wow. That's an amazing twist you made there.

Trump is using very dangerous suggestions regarding his opponent. Calling for the 2nd Amendment people to take care of Hillary could very easily be interpreted by some tightly wound mentally unstable person to mean kill her before she takes their gun away.

Trump is just too careless and wteckless to even be running for President. How did this happen? This guy is a rich boy grown old and has clearly never had to face negative consequences for his cocky, wteckless behavior and lack of impulse control. He seems to think all of life is just his big party.

Old 09-17-2016, 03:42 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
That Senator filibustered for 15 hours on gun control, gee, and that he is a Democrat and the stench of desperation is thick in the air...............

The Democratic Party has no shame and quite frankly, a very low rate of comprehension.

Old 09-17-2016, 03:51 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,806 times
Default Tin Foil Hat Alert!... ARRRRRRRRGH !

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Elliott... the chances that HRC disarm her security personnel is zero. I think we all know this. He is suggesting that HRC is being hypocritical in demanding security for herself, while desiring to remove our ability to defend ourselves.

Instead of taking Trump's hyperbole into tin foil hat territory - why not respond with a reasoned response as to why the 2nd Amendment should be altered?

DRob4JC ... Bravo ! ... This may well be the most intelligent answer regarding this issues that I have ever read !!!!! ..... And that "Tin Foil Hat" inference is spot on ! .... How acutely pitiful folks become when they are desperately grabbing for straws and willing to say and do anything to continue their waning support for a rogue candidate !!!!! ... Old Sgt. Lamar Says So !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections