Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2016, 03:00 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,183,567 times

Advertisements

I see Don King wore his "I dress like a fool" jacket.

Then he proved he was a fool by comparing Herr Drumpf, who wants to oppress and control people, to the great Mohammad Ali, who worked hard to inspire and help people.

SMH another addition to Trump's clown car.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2016, 03:01 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,691,766 times
Trump talks a hard line on terrorism, but the event in Charlotte is nothing more than domestic terrorism. Is he now back peddling?
When I look at network tv I now see a huge number of blacks in commercials and shows. One show cast every couple as interracial. Considering blacks comprise only about 17% of the population it is easy to see there is something wrong. If diversity is the issue then why don't we see more Hispanics, native Americans, asians, etc., on network tv? We know the networks are controlled by the elitists but why this sudden surge of blacks on tv?

Old 09-21-2016, 03:12 PM

4,828 posts, read 7,455,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
I see Don King wore his "I dress like a fool" jacket.

Then he proved he was a fool by comparing Herr Drumpf, who wants to oppress and control people, to the great Mohammad Ali, who worked hard to inspire and help people.

SMH another addition to Trump's clown car.
You do realize that when you use that clever "Herr Drumpf" name, which you think is a funny slam against Trump, you are reinforcing the fact that Trump is not anti-semetic?

Drumpf is a jewish name.
I've heard that Trumps great grandfather was jewish.
His kids have married jewish folks.

On and on and on it goes, and it just shows that Hillary supporters have been fed some great lies about Trump and don't care about truth and honesty.

I guess some people don't have to dress like fools to come across as fools.

Last edited by pdxMIKEpdx; 09-21-2016 at 03:20 PM..

Old 09-21-2016, 03:18 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,150,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
Trump talks a hard line on terrorism, but the event in Charlotte is nothing more than domestic terrorism. Is he now back peddling?
When I look at network tv I now see a huge number of blacks in commercials and shows. One show cast every couple as interracial. Considering blacks comprise only about 17% of the population it is easy to see there is something wrong. If diversity is the issue then why don't we see more Hispanics, native Americans, asians, etc., on network tv? We know the networks are controlled by the elitists but why this sudden surge of blacks on tv?
It's hardly a surge and the numbers have been so appalling in the past that any increase may feel like a surge to you but not hardly. Minorities, including AA's still do not represent anywhere near their proportion of the population on TV or the movies for that matter. While some progress has been made still a long way to go.

I'm all for Idris Elba becoming the next James Bond but doubt it will happen.

Old 09-21-2016, 03:18 PM

3,298 posts, read 2,474,646 times
Next up: Dennis Rodman.

Old 09-21-2016, 03:24 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,150,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch33 View Post
Next up: Dennis Rodman.
Was thinking Mike Tyson since Dennis has never been to prison which could disqualify him as a "true" Trumper!

Old 09-21-2016, 03:48 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,455,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
gotta stay away from king, stay far away.
Well done Trump! Deplorables of a feather ...

Old 09-21-2016, 04:01 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,593,450 times
Great speech by Don King.
So much energy for 85 years old.
They are long time friends.

King wanted to speak at the RNC, RNC wouldn't let him
(1966 second-degree manslaughter conviction)

The press just wants you to know he slipped on the n-word,
they don't want you to hear his message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCwV8TFQxDY

Old 09-21-2016, 06:16 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,288,918 times
Don King/Don Trump, two idiots of a feather.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections