Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2016, 11:34 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
If you did tweeted it, and you had no proof, it would be quickly ignored as just noise. But this is a Newsweek reporter. He must have a whiff of something for him to say this in public.

The Trump supporters had a field day spreading unconfirmed rumors about Hillary having Parkinson's Disease or other serious health problems, all unconfirmed.
what makes you think, because he is a reporter he is not capable of spreading false information. This is exactly why the media is losing all credibility. I am so glad my husband is out of the business and retired. He is almost embarrassed to admit he was part of the media for 40 years almost.

Old 09-25-2016, 11:40 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,121,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Like his tax records, he's been secretive about his medical records as well. I've read about possible psych issues in his past.
The people that elect him President of the United States could give a rat's ass.

Old 09-25-2016, 11:45 AM

21,478 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
If you did tweeted it, and you had no proof, it would be quickly ignored as just noise. But this is a Newsweek reporter. He must have a whiff of something for him to say this in public.

The Trump supporters had a field day spreading unconfirmed rumors about Hillary having Parkinson's Disease or other serious health problems, all unconfirmed.
And Harry Reid was a leader of the Senate when he made false allegations that Mitt Romney hasn't paid his taxes. It's political bs - report rumor and then take it down, suggesting that the accused must disprove it. It's like asking someone how often he beat his wife. I don't believe it.

Old 09-25-2016, 11:47 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Have they no shame at all? Obviously not. Who cares what someone "tweets"? Well, the desperate, the frustrated and the hopeless Hillary Clinton supporters.

I think this nonsense is going to backfire on those pitiful people. Desperation does not send a positive message.

And, oh boy, it was a reporter that tweeted it, REALLY? As we know, reporters are not the most honest group in the world. And, POTUS Clinton did not have sex with that woman and Nixon was not a crook. As we know, lies mean nothing to Hillary's followers or they would not be following in the first place.

What sort of missing link does someone have to have to fall for this crap? I am not sure who is worse the idiot that "tweets" it or those who get all excited about it.

Old 09-25-2016, 11:49 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,167,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Like his tax records, he's been secretive about his medical records as well. I've read about possible psych issues in his past.
Oh no, Trump's medical history must be really, really good because he was on Dr. Oz

Trump is the least transparent candidate to run for office in modern times. He's got more skeletons in his closet than Pol Pot.

Old 09-25-2016, 12:03 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times
Quote:
Oh no, Trump's medical history must be really, really good because he was on Dr. Oz

Trump is the least transparent candidate to run for office in modern times. He's got more skeletons in his closet than Pol Pot.
Trump offered to release his medical records if Hillary would as well, but Hillary decided to continue to hide her records.

I also remember not a single democrat supporting the idea that both candidates should release their medical records.

What's Hillary hiding in her medical records?

Old 09-25-2016, 12:06 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
OMG, boy are you getting desperate now. Probably 80% of what appears on twitter is false, over exaggerated or just an opinion. No, just cause it was tweeted does not make it true. If he has no evidence why in the HELL would he tweet something like that?
And, yet, the trump followers blindly believe everything that trump tweets. Amazing.

Old 09-25-2016, 12:07 PM

3,357 posts, read 1,234,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
This is the same a**clown that wrote the completely unfounded hit piece that Trump has hundreds of millions worth of investments in Russia.

Hillary supporters sure are desperate to post garbage like this.

There is a lot of evidence to make a compelling argument that Hillary has Parkinson's, or some other neurological disorder.
What real evidence?

Old 09-25-2016, 12:10 PM

3,357 posts, read 1,234,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Have they no shame at all? Obviously not. Who cares what someone "tweets"? Well, the desperate, the frustrated and the hopeless Hillary Clinton supporters.

I think this nonsense is going to backfire on those pitiful people. Desperation does not send a positive message.

And, oh boy, it was a reporter that tweeted it, REALLY? As we know, reporters are not the most honest group in the world. And, POTUS Clinton did not have sex with that woman and Nixon was not a crook. As we know, lies mean nothing to Hillary's followers or they would not be following in the first place.

What sort of missing link does someone have to have to fall for this crap? I am not sure who is worse the idiot that "tweets" it or those who get all excited about it.

How do you know that lies mean nothing to Her supporters?

Old 09-25-2016, 12:10 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

Snorted my iced tea on that one. Oh, the irony!

Have y'all decided that trump's mean, hateful, disjointed, and downright false twitterfests fall into the same category? Or, are you still convinced that, despite the evidence and your own statements about twitter, somehow trump is different?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections