Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2016, 09:12 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
She could eat a newborn infant alive on the steps of the Capitol Building, and I'd still rather have her in the White House than an ignorant, fascist, narcissistic, lunatic adolescent buffoon like Donald Trump. There is probably nothing - nothing in the WORLD - she could do that would make Trump a better choice for President than Hillary. Trump is so bad, it just wouldn't be possible.

Pretty poor set of choices the American people have given themselves, isn't it? The absolute two worst candidates in the history of the United States.

Pretty much the way I feel too. I wouldn't care if Hillary committed every crime in the book, I would still vote for her vs Donald Trump..........he is just THAT BAD. I can not think of a single human being less suited, or less respectable, than Trump. The man is as low as they come and incapable of controlling himself, so how do people think he is fit to hold this extremely difficult and diverse position ?

Hillary is no shining star IMO , but compared to Trump she is the ONLY CHOICE even worth considering. With Trump at the helm, I wonder if America would even be around in 4 years, and that is not just idle fear on my part.

Don

Old 09-25-2016, 09:13 PM

2,305 posts, read 2,409,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
You are voting for the wrong person if those are your issues. Nutty Don gave them all money, he did not pay any taxes and probably took some from your community in the form of tax rebates for real estate deals he never finished or paid for.

Nutty Don leads the way for corporate leaches and speaks gibberish any time he does not have a teleprompter.

Your vote would be better off for someone else.
Not voting for crooked Hillary, especially after how she and the DNC colluded against Bernie.

Old 09-26-2016, 06:45 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuptag View Post
Not voting for crooked Hillary, especially after how she and the DNC colluded against Bernie.
Show some evidence here, Yuptag.

Of course the DNC wasn't crazy about an Independent running as a Democrat. There were a couple internal emails, but nothing done or said publicly to derail his run.

He ran fair and square, lost the vote and the delegate count.

Game over.

He conceded, and now supports Clinton.

That's the way it works in a democracy.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 09-26-2016 at 06:56 AM..

Old 09-26-2016, 07:07 AM

19,637 posts, read 12,231,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Those Americans aren't running for president. It's very fair to raise the issue. We the people are entitled to know the truth about candidates.

Trump has shown what he is: a short-tempered, narcissistic megalomaniac who lies and belittles people to make himself look better than he is. Normal people don't do that.
Many many highly successful people tend to be like that. If I was in trouble that is the kind of lawyer I would want representing me, if he needed to win my case just for is own ego that is fine, just be effective.

We may need a strong negotiator to navigate this global economy, he would not be the only leader or American president in history with a brash temperament, that is a very common trait with type A people who get things done.

Even average people do act like that all the time, especially lately with social media. It is kind of the new normal.

Old 09-26-2016, 09:43 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,508,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
This report is unconfirmed.

Kurt Eichenwald at Newsweek tweeted that he believes that Trump was in a mental hospital in 1990 for a nervous breakdown. He has retracted the tweet, he has no evidence, but hasn't retracted his statement.

Screen cap of his tweet here

There must be something to this story, he wouldn't go public with this unless he has something. Maybe he is fishing for informants to come forth with more information.
It's now two weeks since that bunk was written and deleted. Despite your wishful thinking, still nothing to the tweeter's 'belief.' I won't even call the tweet a 'story.'

btw, have you heard the story about Hillary suffering from dementia ? How about the rumors of Hillary and Huma having ... never mind, they're unconfirmed.

Old 09-29-2016, 01:31 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,831,521 times
Lol, what a desperate crock of baloney!

This clown is taking his cues from Harry Reid, who shopped the Big Lie about Romney having paid no taxes for 10 years, then proclaimed with a smirk, "It worked, didn't it?"

Sure, OP...it MUST be true.

Old 09-29-2016, 01:43 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Many many highly successful people tend to be like that. If I was in trouble that is the kind of lawyer I would want representing me, if he needed to win my case just for is own ego that is fine, just be effective.

We may need a strong negotiator to navigate this global economy, he would not be the only leader or American president in history with a brash temperament, that is a very common trait with type A people who get things done.

Even average people do act like that all the time, especially lately with social media. It is kind of the new normal.
The leader of the free world does NOT have the luxury of a knee jerk response, ever. Trump has proven he cannot control himself when he is challenged.

Old 09-29-2016, 01:54 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
Back to the original revelation. Even if it is true why should it make any difference. If a person develops a severe disease they go to the appropriate hospital. If a person develops a "nervous breakdown" going to a mental hospital makes sense. I have a friend that were admitted to this type of hospital after they became ill. After some time they were healthy again.

I am not a supporter of the Donald under any conditions. I just do not think having an illness that has been, to the experts anyway, cured is not relevant to their qualifications to be POTUS. The Donald has other characteristics and behaviors that already show his lack of temperament, character and intelligence for the job.

Old 09-29-2016, 06:39 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
I sure would. Mental illness is a recurring problem. Too many lives are at stake. POTUS isn't a job for someone with anxiety, depression, delusions, and other psych illnesses.
President Lincoln suffered from depression.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections