Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2016, 03:44 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Coming from a man who repeatedly cheated on his wives, had his first wife accuse him UNDER OATH of violently raping her, and is currently harassing a woman via Twitter claiming she has sex tapes?

I *seriously* doubt Hillary has to worry about losing female voters.
The woman Mr. Trump is currently "harassing" via Twiter, has made unsubstantiated claims that Trump said racist things about her. She claims Mr. Trump fat shamed her, when there is clear record that Mr. Trump did not fire her as Ms. Universe when she gained 60 pounds.

She also is accused of driving a getaway car when her drug dealing boyfriend killed some poor slug.
She also threatened a judge with murder.
Her babydaddy is in fact a Columbian Drug Lord.

yet you believe her, and not the actual facts. Like that Mr. Trump could have fired her, and didn't.

In other news, Mr. Trump set up a college fund for the Mexican American son of a dying woman that at one time met Mr. Trump as Ms. Wisconsin.

big time racist the Donald....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2016, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
There have never been any charges of adultery against Hillary. There haven't even been any serious allegations.
certainly not with men.... not that that matters.

Old 09-30-2016, 03:52 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
if convictions are the standard, jjrose, then lets by all means dispense with this nonsense that Mrs. Clinton brought up!

Mr. Trump is less guilty than Mr. Clinton. and in any case, there are vast numbers of women who have been eviscerated by Mrs. Clinton in the aftermath of their being in 'contact' with Mr. Clinton.

I am willing to live by the standard you propose. if Clinton stops suggesting Mr. Trump hates women I will advocate that Mr. Trump not talk about the women the Clintons have ruined.
Trump is less guilty, Ivanka had a team of detectives following him around to his love dens. He wasn't even divorced from here when he was with Marla Maples.

Old 09-30-2016, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
The last year has proven, any question which goes like this... "if Trump does X, he's done isn't he ?"

the answer is always NO.

as in HELL NO, he's not done.

I would just like to point out that pundits from the left and right, have repeatedly stated that Trump was done. all have been wrong...

as Snowball7 points out, the conventional wisdom on politics utterly fails where Trump is concerned.

Old 09-30-2016, 03:55 PM

111 posts, read 50,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
I don't know where you heard that, but I'd be surprised if he says anything about Bill's Excellent Adventure. The idea was to get attention by making the threat.

As for the difference one debate makes, don't forget there are more coming. It ain't over til its over.
And...don't ever forget that Bill's immoral and criminal acts are not the issue, but in referencing same it brings up Hillary's terrible persecution of these women which highlights the fact she has no morals, no ethics and will do "anything" she can to cover up bad and often criminal actions of anyone who might have the misfortune to "cross" her. It is her terrible judgement and her full makeup as a person that a spotlight on Bill's actions brings out.

Old 09-30-2016, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnTrips View Post
That's probably true now, but if Trump can put a media spotlight on Bill's issues and suggest her complicity while avoiding the repercussions of a direct accusation, it could undermine her support among women.
Yes, and I truly hope and pray that women are just not so stupid as to even think Hillary should ever hold any public office, let alone President.

Old 09-30-2016, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose
There have never been any charges of adultery against Hillary. There haven't even been any serious allegations.

[quote]certainly not with men.... not that that matters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
certainly not with men.... not that that matters.
Actually, yes there have. Vince Foster is one of those men.

Old 09-30-2016, 04:07 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorryw View Post
And...don't ever forget that Bill's immoral and criminal acts are not the issue, but in referencing same it brings up Hillary's terrible persecution of these women which highlights the fact she has no morals, no ethics and will do "anything" she can to cover up bad and often criminal actions of anyone who might have the misfortune to "cross" her. It is her terrible judgement and her full makeup as a person that a spotlight on Bill's actions brings out.
And he has morals and ethics? Taking mistress on vacation with wife? Raping wife during 1st marriage?

Glass houses are no place to throw stones.

Old 09-30-2016, 04:09 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Now how hypocritical - a couple of woman call out Trump - you're ready to hang him - Bill has affaris and problems with many women you call them idiots.
I never called out trump, I know nothing of his 3 marriages nor commented on them - I don't care about his love life. speaking about bills so called affairs --and hilly. But
I am a city girl so, not living in some farm with 3 cats. I dated, married and had a family And most of all worked on a military base for many years -24/7 men. You think I did not know how to handle myself? certain men most sensible women do not even entertain. Married, pastors or known criminals etc. they are blazing red flags! The women are idiots, the pres too, but I won't print publicly anything about any president ... but you(plural) don't know how to avoid huge problems you are a fool

Old 09-30-2016, 04:10 PM

5,842 posts, read 4,174,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
And yet he keeps going up in the polls - http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-pres...oll-dashboard/

A Connecticut radio station I listened to on the way to work this morning was analyzing how the post-debate online polls in CT were all solidly Trump and their fears that CT appears to be in play this election. States don't get much bluer than CT, but even liberals get tired of their property taxes going up every year.

Who knows?
You are citing literally the only poll in which Trump is winning. The Real Clear Politics average includes ten polls, and Hillary is up by 3.1% on the average of all ten. Of those ten, only one (the one you cited) has Trump in the lead.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections