Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2016, 08:09 AM

5,041 posts, read 7,417,088 times

Advertisements

Trump can always escape to Russia if the going gets too rough here. Putin will welcome him with open arms.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:11 AM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
The biggest charge to come to light is the violation of Trading with Enemy Act, however likely he won't be charged as this came to light years and years after the illegal act.

He may face civil penalties for collecting in excess of $25,000 with the Trump Foundation.

The biggest penalties he faces is owing to the on going court case against Trump U.

Likely he faces nothing regarding taxes, and likely was within the law.
Wow, one post in, someone makes sense of a nonsense thread.

I'd like to know how much Trump has left as a net worth. Does he truly have Billions left or perhaps not so much as he'd like to claim?

It was my thoughts that the unveiling of his tax info would just divulge that he's not worth as much as folks would think.

In any case, the liberal media and those backing Hilary would love to see Trump go away. I'm quite sure they'll beat this one into the ground and perhaps take away his whole economy slant.

We'll see if there's any bombshells come her way in the weeks to come.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:19 AM

1,869 posts, read 1,338,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Wow, one post in, someone makes sense of a nonsense thread.

I'd like to know how much Trump has left as a net worth. Does he truly have Billions left or perhaps not so much as he'd like to claim?

It was my thoughts that the unveiling of his tax info would just divulge that he's not worth as much as folks would think.

In any case, the liberal media and those backing Hilary would love to see Trump go away. I'm quite sure they'll beat this one into the ground and perhaps take away his whole economy slant.

We'll see if there's any bombshells come her way in the weeks to come.
Many, many, many would like to see Hillary go away!

Trump is a billionaire, his bankruptcies with a 1 billion dollar loss happened over 20 years ago, in the early 90s, he recovered plenty, due to his big loss he goes tax free for many (20) years.

Ask Guiliani, he calls Trump a "genius" for recovering......:-D))

Old 10-03-2016, 08:20 AM

39 posts, read 20,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf39us View Post
Of the Hillary supporters that I do know (I'm not one of them, but I also don't support Trump) I promise you that they aren't supporting her because she's a good candidate, they are supporting her because he is a worse one.

Trump's candidacy on the other hand is people that truly believe he is a good candidate. Though I'm sure there are a mix of people who are simply voting against Clinton for the sake of it.
Of those two, I probably fall more into the latter category. Trump isn't my ideal candidate...Ted Cruz was.

My vote is more of a vote for Pence, than Trump. Let's be honest, Trump isn't going to be the "day to day" guy. Trump is a delegator...he's not a "do'er." It was reported that when Trump asked Kasich to be his running mate...he asked him to run and be the "most powerful VP" ever while Trump focused on something else. It is reported the same proposition was given to Pence. I personally see this election as Clinton VS Pence....he should be the one debating her because he's basically going to be the president.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:21 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
One of the standard ways of campaigning is to accuse your opponent of every you do in order to deflect criticism. Donald Trump is the same teen age creep that came out of the New Your State Military academy (kind of a desperation school for rebellious kids that were failing everywhere else) in the 1960's. One problem is he read and believed "the Playboy Advisor" and formed his opinion of desirable women from the centerfolds. He has not and will not ever change any of that learning.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:23 AM

4,798 posts, read 3,509,747 times
Hillary paid no taxes in 2015, as well as NYT in 2014, as well as the Earned Income Tax credit leaches.
And they all do it within the laws of the US Tax code.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:32 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop251808 View Post
Yes, he follows the law, except when he doesn't. Bribes AG's, solicits charitable contributions in lieu of payments, applies those "contributions" to his own personal gain,etc. And this is surely the tip of the iceberg. And no, a lot more people see this than just me, sorry.
As I've stated elsewhere: the sad part is that close to half the country won't look at what he is and call a spade a spade, or a con man a con man.

Hillary is a flawed politician. Trump is a sociopath. Your choice.
Don't kid yourself. Just to be clear, I'm not making a diagnosis here, but Hillary fits the definition of psychopath even more than Donald fits the definition of sociopath.

Infographic: Psychopath Vs. Sociopath | Psychologia

Old 10-03-2016, 08:42 AM

4,798 posts, read 3,509,747 times
Everyone wants to take the rich down, unless they are a hollywood liberal.. Trumps rich. Get over it. Hilary is rich too, very ricb.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:47 AM

3,887 posts, read 5,748,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop251808 View Post
Yes, he follows the law, except when he doesn't. Bribes AG's, solicits charitable contributions in lieu of payments, applies those "contributions" to his own personal gain,etc. And this is surely the tip of the iceberg. And no, a lot more people see this than just me, sorry.
As I've stated elsewhere: the sad part is that close to half the country won't look at what he is and call a spade a spade, or a con man a con man.

Hillary is a flawed politician. Trump is a sociopath. Your choice.
Hillary is a flawed politician, but Trump is the sociopath? Is this a joke? Let me ask you, do you think it is pure coincidence that many people who were about to testify against Hillary have ended up dead? Do you think it is a pure coincidence that people who were denied meeting with her as secretary of state were allowed to have a meeting after donating to her charity. There are plenty of charges of improprieties at the Clinton foundation, she has been caught cheating on her taxes at least 3 times, she left those soldiers to die, and was caught in the email scandal but magically got off the day after Bill meet with Lynch who happens to be in charge of Comey.

I would say it is safe to say they are both sociopaths.

Which leaves us with a realistic choice for 2 bad people, so I have to look at what they are saying they will do for the country. One promises to continue the policies of the current regime, which has led to a shrinking middle class, the poor getting poorer, currently military conflicts continuing and growing worse, and our standing in the world in serious doubt, has escalated racial tensions to the point that some are concerned about a race war, and has made no bones about letting people who hate us move here. The other wants to get out of military conflicts, wants to loosen regulations and costs for starting businesses, and says he is not wanting to join the NWO and has been clear about saying our immigration needs to change.

If you look at the US economy historically the only time the middle and lower class experience economic growth, and the country trully recovers from recessions is through the growth of small businesses or war. I do not want another war, I would much rather see small businesses start up and grow.

So I know what Clinton says she wants to do, I know what Trump says he wants to do, I believe Clinton, and do not know if I believe Trump, but in this case I would rather take a risk with the unknown than go with the known as I know where that is leading us.

Old 10-03-2016, 08:51 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver_Husker View Post
I personally see this election as Clinton VS Pence....he should be the one debating her because he's basically going to be the president.
So what exactly do Trump supporters envision Trump doing while Pence is the President?

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 10-03-2016 at 09:07 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections