Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 07:02 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
They are from Trump fans, and I'm asking if Trump (directly or indirectly) promotes this sort of behavior.
If you believe Trump fans are responsible for calling Cooper some gay slur..then wouldn't Hillary fans be guilty of calling Trump and all his followers Nazis? Hillary herself directly attacked American citizens, not a word of condemnation from Hilly supporters...not a single one has so much as voiced an objection, yet get all huffy if Cooper gets called something..

Old 10-11-2016, 07:04 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Hillary called me deplorable and irredeemable, do you care? Does Hillary promote directly or indirectly hatred? Obviously yes. Your so blinded by your support for Hillary you refuse to see it.
AND she never apologized for it, she only stated she should not have said 50%.

The left is amazing at the hypocrisy.....

4,587 posts, read 2,599,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
he did a fantastic job if you're against Trump.
Well was it wrong for being to make anti gay slurs or not ?

24,201 posts, read 19,215,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Hillary called me deplorable and irredeemable, do you care? Does Hillary promote directly or indirectly hatred? Obviously yes. Your so blinded by your support for Hillary you refuse to see it.
so you are self-identifying as an alt-right white supremacist neo-Nazi? Because that is who she called deplorable. If that's really you, then yes, you should be offended. If not, then your statement is false.

Old 10-11-2016, 07:05 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Come back when you're ready for a serious discussion.
I'm here, waiting on links that provide proof that these are trump fans.

When you can provide links that clearly state this, come back, when you can prove your point.

Old 10-11-2016, 07:06 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,288,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
If you believe Trump fans are responsible for calling Cooper some gay slur..then wouldn't Hillary fans be guilty of calling Trump and all his followers Nazis? Hillary herself directly attacked American citizens, not a word of condemnation from Hilly supporters...not a single one has so much as voiced an objection, yet get all huffy if Cooper gets called something..

Are you referring to the deplorables comment? She made it very clear that she's talking about the dregs of society. Let's not pretend we don't have horrible racists, etc in this country. And let's not pretend that a lot of these people don't support Trump.

Old 10-11-2016, 07:06 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
so you are self-identifying as an alt-right white supremacist neo-Nazi? Because that is who she called deplorable. If that's really you, then yes, you should be offended. If not, then your statement is false.
ahh so there it is, name calling, so typical liberal mentality. Do you actually understand what you look like what you posted?

What do you expect me to do jump up and down to protest.

Old 10-11-2016, 07:08 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,990,052 times
And Hillary called millions of Americans "deplorables" ... That's okay though right ?

Old 10-11-2016, 07:08 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,972,454 times
Quote:
They are from Trump fans, and I'm asking if Trump (directly or indirectly) promotes this sort of behavior.
His campaign does. Remember Corey Lewandowsky threaten Fox that if Megyn was not removed as a moderator

Fox News accuses Trump campaign of threatening Megyn Kelly | TheHill

Quote:
In a call on Saturday with a Fox News executive, [Corey Lewandowski] stated that Megyn had a ‘rough couple of days after that last debate’ and he ‘would hate to have her go through that again,’ ” the Fox News statement said.

Old 10-11-2016, 07:09 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
One of them was a transgender and one of them was black...I've not been given my memo on how I'm supposed to respond to a "minority" talking trash about another "minority".

One of them is called "tiny bitler" and I've a sneaking suspiscion that the account was made by a liberal or #NeverTrump person to make Trump supporters look bad.

That leaves us with the rest. Okay, a handful of them are religious, (they say, not that what they say on their Twitter reflects that!), and I don't know about you, but I've always had a problem with organized religion and folks who say that they are following the word of God but then act like that the rest of the week...but I'm not sure if I'm more biased against their alleged religious ways or disgusted with what they said.

Then we have one...er..."lady"..and I use that term loosely, who talks about bleaching certain body parts in her bio...I would have to ask you to consider the source there.

The rest, I think about 1 or 2 of them, seem normal but are still calling him a ... those words.

Do I condone that?

No. Absolutely not. I am not shocked or outraged, if that's what you're expecting. I'm more of the "sigh...whatever you idiots" mode of thinking. There's idiots on both sides.

Listen, as much as I mock the liberals on this forum, I don't actually think that all liberals are complete tool sheds, and I do not think the actions of one or 100 speak for all liberals. There is a stark difference between "liberal" and "Hillary supporter" these days...and while old habits die hard, I've been trying to make a point of separating the two because I realize that not all liberals support Clinton.

Do I believe that all Hillary supporters are the same? On this forum, yes. Resounding "YES". However, I have seen Hillary supporters elsewhere who do not act as ridiculous as the ones on this forum...so no, what her supporters on this forum say does not reflect all Hillary supporters.

Now, you can think that all Trump supporters are morons for supporting him. I get that. I think the same way about Hillary supporters, even if they aren't as nasty as the ones on this forum. But to imply that all Trump supporters use words like you saw on those tweets, or to imply that we have no problems with what they said, is flat out wrong.

None of this, however, is the fault of Trump. Trump did not make these people the way that they are. If they are saying things like this, they would have said them whether or not Trump was running, so it's pretty lame to try to pin this on Trump, as if he had a late night live stream that we were all invited to where he taught us these words. The people who say things like this...it's a reflection on them, and them only.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections