Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 07:14 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,900,805 times

Advertisements

On the news now, news woman offended because grope-gate women weren't hot enough to be assaulted.

Can't make this up

What next, ugly feminists on a sex strike?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2016, 07:18 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansProof View Post
On the news now, news woman offended because grope-gate women weren't hot enough to be assaulted.

Can't make this up

What next, ugly feminists on a sex strike?
Just saw a clip on MSNBC where they expect Trump to prove his innocence. I guess they forgot the term "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVED GUILTY"

They don't think the accuser needs to provide proof, no, to them Trump needs to prove his innocence..ridiculous

Old 10-14-2016, 07:19 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,708,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I mean, we are less than a month away from election day, Trump is holding 2-3 rallies per day! Hillary is nowhere to be found. Is it illness, or is she trying to avoid the wiki-leaks fallout? Is she safe in the knowledge that the MSM will go out of its way to completely ignore the wiki-leaks while hammering Trump ad infinitum about something that happened in 1980?
#stamina

Taking days off NOW is essentially putting the election before the american people. its a pretty strong 'tell' of how she's going to act as President. If she's taking days off now as a 'nobody' imagine what she will do if she's got the ultimate power.

Get a good look at her, you won't see much of her for 4 years, the country will be running itself, with open borders, crime and drugs pouring in and she'll be laying in the protective bunker, eating bon bons and laughing at the deplorables, the silly americans and every other group she insulted over the last year or two.

#when they have 2 or 3 rallies a day, we lay in bed and laugh at silly americans.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:21 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
#stamina

Taking days off NOW is essentially putting the election before the american people. its a pretty strong 'tell' of how she's going to act as President. If she's taking days off now as a 'nobody' imagine what she will do if she's got the ultimate power.

Get a good look at her, you won't see much of her for 4 years, the country will be running itself, with open borders, crime and drugs pouring in and she'll be laying in the protective bunker, eating bon bons and laughing at the deplorables, the silly americans and every other group she insulted over the last year or two.

#when they have 2 or 3 rallies a day, we lay in bed and laugh at silly americans.
Then all of what the wikileaks have proven about her just so far to date (with more coming) which are anti-American come to fruition - a horrid thought!!

Old 10-14-2016, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Just saw a clip on MSNBC where they expect Trump to prove his innocence. I guess they forgot the term "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVED GUILTY"

They don't think the accuser needs to provide proof, no, to them Trump needs to prove his innocence..ridiculous
They're obvious lies, nobody born before last night believes this stuff.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Then all of what the wikileaks have proven about her just so far to date (with more coming) which are anti-American come to fruition - a horrid thought!!
Do we really want a president who is blaming russia for hacks vs a president who's trying to get along with putin?

I don't know about you, but i'd rather wake up in the morning and not have to think that hundreds if not thousands of illegals poured into this country just in the time i was sleeping, not to mention an unstable person threatening to 'drone' a private citizen. Scary stuff.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:32 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,274,757 times
There is so much noise out there nobody notices Hillary is off the trail. I don't think CNN even has time for her. In the primaries they said Trump got a billion dollar worth of free advertising. I'd say she is getting a billion every day now by NOT covering her.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:42 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
There is so much noise out there nobody notices Hillary is off the trail. I don't think CNN even has time for her. In the primaries they said Trump got a billion dollar worth of free advertising. I'd say she is getting a billion every day now by NOT covering her.
Well, its not like the MSM is discussing the mass wiki leaks..

Old 10-14-2016, 08:44 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
I mean, we are less than a month away from election day, Trump is holding 2-3 rallies per day! Hillary is nowhere to be found. Is it illness, or is she trying to avoid the wiki-leaks fallout? Is she safe in the knowledge that the MSM will go out of its way to completely ignore the wiki-leaks while hammering Trump ad infinitum about something that happened in 1980?
Of course Trump is holding all these rallies. He has to because he is losing.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:52 PM

2,305 posts, read 2,409,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
She is doing what the Sniffer should be doing - preparing for an important debate. But frankly she can take the next 25 days off since it's OVAH!
How is it "ovah"?

Even if she wins the election, the Podesta emails prove that most allegations about her have a basis in fact - and that is apart from her "you have a private position and a public position" dishonesty.

The country would be ungovernable with her at the helm. She has quite literally become a lame duck president before being elected.

And what did Podesta mean by "wet works"?

Trump may be a flawed human being, but he is nowhere near a level like her and her cronies. And I say that as someone who voted for Bubba and Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections