Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2016, 03:26 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Why is this surprising? Has someone suggested Trump attacked every women he met?

The question is whether he attacked some women...
You said it yourself "whether he attacked some women", all of this is "alleged" the month before the election. Suddenly after watching Trump constantly in the needs, 9 women woke in the night screaming "Trump touched me inappropriately." Or, did they find the money Hillary left for them on the nightstand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
LOL

Trump supporters' logic: We should judge every rapist and every murderer by the people they haven't attacked.
Thinking of Bill Clinton, that is funny. I heard he had over 200. Trump is up to 9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Lucky young woman. I guess she was not up to The Groper's standards.
Throw that one to Bill then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yup, yet the left has made him guilty.....the left loves doing this....
They have tried. I have heard no one saying this was a deal breaker and actually, just the opposite. Most people are ashamed of the way the Democratic Party has conducted themselves through the last one year plus.

We remember Trump's message and the sins and crimes of Hillary Clinton. Only a fool would not see through the last minute desperation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2016, 03:28 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
We have Trumps own voice bragging to Howard Stern that he went to dresser rooms to watch teenagers naked during these pageants.

Stop claiming the left and the media are making it up. Most teenagers don't want an old fart in his 50's to watch them naked against their will.

A gentleman wouldn't do that kind of crap.
And of course, the police were waiting to take Trump into custody immediatly after the Stern interview for crimes against children..right?

What? no one...NO ONE did anything? But why? Were they so traumatized about it that they were dumbstruck into non action?

Sooo..Donald Trump has been in the public eye for over 30 years..and no one had anything bad to say about him. But now they do?

Old 10-15-2016, 03:32 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
I must admit that watching the Trump supporters making illogical assumptions and just come undone is highly entertaining

Old 10-15-2016, 03:34 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Actually, Trump himself said that he loves to grab women's "kitty kats" without permission. So are you calling HIM a LIAR?
Actually that's not what he said, but why should we believe you?

Quote:
“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.
“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”
I'm sorry, where did he say "HE" (trump) grabbed anyone's kitty kat?

Bush said, "what ever you want" and then what did trump say?

Old 10-15-2016, 03:35 PM

Quote:
I must admit that watching the Trump supporters making illogical assumptions and just come undone is highly entertaining
What's even funnier are lefties such as you, saying he is guilty without anything to back up what was said.

Maybe the left has forgotten, INNOCENT until proven....what poppy? Do you know the rest?

Old 10-15-2016, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Actually that's not what he said, but why should we believe you?

I'm sorry, where did he say "HE" (trump) grabbed anyone's kitty kat?

Bush said, "what ever you want" and then what did trump say?
Are you REALLY attempting to argue over the fact that Trump made a VULGAR statement that he likes to grab women's vaginas? And the fact that I did not personally want to use the VULGAR word that Trump used to refer to women's vaginas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFEqVARTYkY

Old 10-15-2016, 03:46 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Lucky young woman. I guess she was not up to The Groper's standards.
Trump and some Trumpaloopas have claimed that there is something in it for the accusers to make their accusations so why would there not be something in it for the ones that defend the trust fund brat?

See how that works OP? But I agree that no one ever claimed that Trump forces himself on every female.

Old 10-15-2016, 03:46 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
I'm going to become an ent dr many Americans are hard of hearing ! They say the left facricates. Show them the clip-- trump rants on it. And it's still a lie conjured up by the left ?

Old 10-15-2016, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Are you REALLY attempting to argue over the fact that Trump made a VULGAR statement that he likes to grab women's vaginas?
Of course not, however, lets REMEMBER what YOU STATED....Let's RECAP what you clearly stated:

Quote:
"Trump himself said that he loves to grab women's "kitty kats" without permission"
Are those trumps EXACT words? Lefties such as you like to play words....

Quote:
And the fact that I did not personally want to use the VULGAR word that Trump used to refer to women's vaginas?
I don't personally care what words you like or dislike, not my business to worry about what you think.

Now, let me ask you, did you ever see 50 shades of gray? Do you understand how many women love that movie and book?

What do you think and the pop star artist that have been welcomed into the current WH administration?

Do you care about those words? Jay-Z's words? OR is he just an artist?

10 years ago, trump was nothing more than an actor.

Old 10-15-2016, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Of course not, however, lets REMEMBER what YOU STATED....Let's RECAP what you clearly stated:

Are those trumps EXACT words? Lefties such as you like to play words....

I don't personally care what words you like or dislike, not my business to worry about what you think.

Now, let me ask you, did you ever see 50 shades of gray? Do you understand how many women love that movie and book?

What do you think and the pop star artist that have been welcomed into the current WH administration?

Do you care about those words? Jay-Z's words? OR is he just an artist?

10 years ago, trump was nothing more than an actor.

You have lost absolutely all credibility here. And the sad part is that you can't even see it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections