Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2016, 03:01 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,593,450 times

Advertisements

Hillary is getting her blood infusions from the Haitan hurricane victims.

new blood for the corpse to feed on.

btw, the doctor who removed her blood clot "committed suicide".

how convenient.

Doctor Who Removed Clinton’s Blood Clot Found Dead
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2016, 03:04 PM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,707,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Hillary is getting her blood infusions from the Haitan hurricane victims.

new blood for the corpse to feed on.

btw, the doctor who removed her blood clot "committed suicide".

how convenient.

Doctor Who Removed Clinton’s Blood Clot Found Dead
Hoax.

Maryland Doctor Who Treated Hillary Clinton for Blood Clot on Brain Mysteriously Dies : snopes.com

Old 10-17-2016, 03:27 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,166,453 times
It's a brave new world where the old standards seem not to apply.

Trump was able to campaign on a shoestring because of all the free press he got and his fanatical supporters.

Hillary does not have to campaign so hard because Trump is her opponent.

If I were the OP, I would't worry so much about that the opponent is doing while their own candidate is getting his clock cleaned.

Old 10-17-2016, 03:33 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,593,450 times

Allow me to point out the framework of the Snopes "debunking".
Snopes is not to be trusted.

Notice how they mention the Sorcha Faal article, however, Sorcha Fall
was not the source of this news at all, they are using a known hoax site
as an example when there is no reason to, except to make you think
the story is a hoax.

They say the young, and accomplished, and highly rated Dr. Sherlekar
killed himself out of what, shame ? As if he couldn't handle the consequences ?

Dr. Sherlekar was working WITH the FBI. Then the FBI turned on him
suddenly AFTER the June operation on Hillary, why ?
If he reported the crime of an executive in 2012, and was cooperating with the FBI,
chances of a suicide because of this, suddenly 4 years later, is weak sauce.
The sharp shift in events from cooperation to suicide coincide with the SVR report
of a private intervention in June that SOMEONE didn't want to be revealed...
and that's why the FBI shifted against him.
Get it ?

Old 10-17-2016, 03:39 PM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Hillary is getting her blood infusions from the Haitan hurricane victims...
That is so creative, I almost have to admire it.

Old 10-18-2016, 06:10 AM
bUU

Quote:
Because it contradicts the corrupt narrative you prefer.

Old 10-18-2016, 07:18 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Hopefully Democrats feel so good IF Hilliary wins! I hope they fell even better when Obamacare implodes and when a refugee commits a crime against one of their loved ones!

We know from Europe that is what we will expect to happen here sooner than later.

Many don't know the European health care system like I do.

Decades ago everything was so called for "free" as part of ones salary is taken out before the employee is receiving it and goes towards health care. Hardly anyone had a clue they were paying into the system for it and if asked they all felt good about it as they went to the doctor for every cold and small thing.

Now they all have co-pay and have to pay more in taxes towards benefits and less is covered.

Even the bad teeth that they always mentioned about America and how so many had bad teeth is now happening over there as dentist costs are no longer covered at it used to be.

Retirement homes vanished as families have to take care of their elderly family members.

Refugees are getting a job, home and benefits to get started and if they can't get a job due to not speaking the language than they get more money from the government. If they want to return to their home country as some are doing they get a bag with money as a farewell.

Many refugees go on vacation to the country they fled from....makes you wonder how dangerous it really was.

Old 10-18-2016, 07:52 AM
bUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Hopefully Democrats feel so good IF Hilliary wins! I hope they fell even better when Obamacare implodes and when a refugee commits a crime against one of their loved ones!
By contrast, I hope nothing terrible happens to you or your family. Tell me please, is that a difference between Republicans and Democrats?

Quote:
We know from Europe that is what we will expect to happen here sooner than later.
Actually, confronting offensive right-wing perspectives, akin to Brexit, as they're ascending, as we're doing this year, may help the United States bypass some of that.

Quote:
Many don't know the European health care system like I do. Decades ago everything was so called for "free" as part of ones salary is taken out before the employee is receiving it and goes towards health care. Hardly anyone had a clue they were paying into the system for it and if asked they all felt good about it as they went to the doctor for every cold and small thing. Now they all have co-pay and have to pay more in taxes towards benefits and less is covered.
So what you're saying is that we need to lower healthcare costs. Hillary Clinton agrees.
Quote:
As president, Hillary will:
  • Bring down out-of-pocket costs like copays and deductibles. American families are being squeezed by rising out-of-pocket health care costs. Hillary believes that workers should share in slower growth of national health care spending through lower costs.
  • Reduce the cost of prescription drugs. Prescription drug spending accelerated from 2.5 percent in 2013 to 12.6 percent in 2014. It’s no wonder that almost three-quarters of Americans believe prescription drug costs are unreasonable. Hillary believes we need to demand lower drug costs for hardworking families and seniors. Read more here.
  • Protect consumers from unjustified prescription drug price increases from companies that market long-standing, life-saving treatments and face little or no competition. Hillary’s plan includes new enforcement tools that make drug alternatives available and increase competition, broaden emergency access to high-quality treatments from developed countries with strong safety standards, and hold drug companies accountable for unjustified price increases with new penalties.
Quote:
Retirement homes vanished as families have to take care of their elderly family members.
My grandparents could never afford a retirement home, and had to move in with family as soon as they were no longer able to work. Many people can tell stories about how their great grandparents were used up and worn out by work, such that retirement was never a consideration since they died before retirement age. Now, our nation is so incredibly productive, that there aren't enough jobs to foster the kind of luxury you talk about. So maybe the problem rests somewhere in that statement.

Quote:
they get a bag with money as a farewell.
Name names. I think you're just making that up, or repeating made up nonsense.

Old 10-18-2016, 07:55 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,197,456 times
Quote:

Many don't know the European health care system like I do.

Decades ago everything was so called for "free" as part of ones salary is taken out before the employee is receiving it and goes towards health care. Hardly anyone had a clue they were paying into the system for it and if asked they all felt good about it as they went to the doctor for every cold and small thing.

Now they all have co-pay and have to pay more in taxes towards benefits and less is covered.

Even the bad teeth that they always mentioned about America and how so many had bad teeth is now happening over there as dentist costs are no longer covered at it used to be.

Refugees are getting a job, home and benefits to get started and if they can't get a job due to not speaking the language than they get more money from the government. If they want to return to their home country as some are doing they get a bag with money as a farewell.

Many refugees go on vacation to the country they fled from....makes you wonder how dangerous it really was.
You're being nice.

My sentiments are much more harsh for good reasons.

GOD is in charge - I can't state better than that.

Old 10-18-2016, 07:57 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,284,457 times
Quote:

Notice how they mention the Sorcha Faal article, however, Sorcha Fall
was not the source of this news at all, they are using a known hoax site
as an example when there is no reason to, except to make you think
the story is a hoax.

They say the young, and accomplished, and highly rated Dr. Sherlekar
killed himself out of what, shame ? As if he couldn't handle the consequences ?

Dr. Sherlekar was working WITH the FBI. Then the FBI turned on him
suddenly AFTER the June operation on Hillary, why ?
If he reported the crime of an executive in 2012, and was cooperating with the FBI,
chances of a suicide because of this, suddenly 4 years later, is weak sauce.
The sharp shift in events from cooperation to suicide coincide with the SVR report
of a private intervention in June that SOMEONE didn't want to be revealed...
and that's why the FBI shifted against him.
Get it ?
Snopes is not to be trusted because it debunks right wing lunacy is basically the point here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections