Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 06:35 AM

603 posts, read 574,276 times

Advertisements

WIKILEAKS: Hillary Took Algeria Off Terror Watch List After Donation to Clinton Foundation

Is this the sort of person you want in the White House?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2016, 06:40 AM

4,983 posts, read 3,293,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movingrightalong... View Post
Yes.

This is exactly the person todays fundamentally transformed America wants in office.

Old 10-21-2016, 06:50 AM

I guess what I don't understand is the willingness of those on the left to accept corruption...it is one thing to want some candidate to pursue certain policies, but if you have someone like HRC with such a long and we'll documented history of government corruption what makes you think that you will get them to pursue the political goals that you wanted them to pursue?

I understand that this is why the Bushes are crossing the aisle to vote for Hillary - they view her as someone who will be for sale to the highest bidder...but all those principled Bernie voters?

Old 10-21-2016, 07:19 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,567,369 times
Islamophilic Democrats are Islam's lap dogs.

Old 10-21-2016, 07:21 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,102,019 times
Remember that in the final debate Hillary was asked about pay for play, she refused to answer the question.

Old 10-21-2016, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Remember that in the final debate Hillary was asked about pay for play, she refused to answer the question.
Yes, she has done that consistently...ignore the content of her leaked emails to attack the messenger.

Old 10-21-2016, 07:36 AM

2,365 posts, read 2,841,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movingrightalong... View Post
Apparently. We slipped to the third world country position so we desperately need money. Dont blame leaders, blame yourself. These are the type of leaders you get when you are uneducated, lazy, dependent on others to do your jobs & live on free handouts. Compare your college graduation rates to other countries. While you were out dating, partying & getting useless college degrees, the kids in other countries were studying hard & getting degrees that have actual value like medicine, technology. Now these smarter kids have your jobs. You got a free handout, your leaders are getting free handouts. There is no difference. The leaders are a reflection of their people. You are rewarding the lazy & punishing the hardworkers. So what is the incentive to work hard? People lack motivation as it is much easier to mooch off the govt.

Old 10-21-2016, 07:44 AM

8,420 posts, read 7,422,672 times
Can anyone point to the State Department maintained terror list from which Algeria was removed?

I've been looking, and I'm having trouble locating it.

Old 10-21-2016, 07:45 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,250,696 times
This is pay for play in action.

Hillary has shown us that when she was the SOS that her position was for sale and this is more evidence of that.
Does anyone think that she will change her ways when she gets into the White House?

I fear that we will have more unrest and terrorist attacks here and abroad and as the smoke billows behind her she will tell us how good things are.

The only reason that Hillary is so popular is she is getting the default vote.
This election and the next 4 years will be determined by votes that are cast to block the other candidate

Trump is a blow hard buffoon.
Hillary is a corrupt liar.

America is in trouble.

Old 10-21-2016, 07:46 AM

8,420 posts, read 7,422,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
Can anyone point to the State Department maintained terror list from which Algeria was removed?

I've been looking, and I'm having trouble locating it.
Anybody?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections