Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2016, 03:01 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times

Advertisements

Geez, dude, get a grip... look forward to becoming prez, not to how much you'll enjoy suing everyone who has crossed your path!

"Trump's blunt threat of legal action eclipsed his planned focus on serious-minded policy during a speech in Gettysburg. Though his campaign had billed the speech as a chance for Trump to lay out a to-do list for his first 100 days as president, he seemed unable to restrain himself from re-litigating grievances with Hillary Clinton, the media and especially the women who have come forward in recent days.
"All of these liars will be sued once the election is over," Trump said. He added later: "I look so forward to doing that." "

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-t...-election.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2016, 03:06 PM

624 posts, read 370,795 times
I don't blame him. We need a smart a**hole to run this country someone who doesn't put with crap

Old 10-22-2016, 03:10 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Heard on the news today, Trump intends to sue all the women who claim he behaved inappropriately with them, after the election.

Like most claims of sexual misconduct, it is impossible to prove or disprove because there are no witnesses.

If he wins, half the country and world will despise him and his family no matter what they do or not, no different than any other POTUS.

Old 10-22-2016, 03:10 PM
mlb

4,971 posts, read 4,451,534 times
He is one vengefull ***hole.

Old 10-22-2016, 03:11 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times
All those posters writing negative things about Trump in this forum watch out, Orange man is gonna sue you soon for making him lose the election. He is gonna have a loooooot of free time after November 8.

Kat in Aiken you probably should start looking for a lawyer. Remember Trump is only responsible for his wins, his loses are other people's fault

Trump:
Billy Bush made me do it
Clinton is rigging the election
The polls are wrong now that they don't show me winning
Megyn Kelly had her period.
Beautiful women make me kiss them
I lost 1 billion in a year because the market was not good

Old 10-22-2016, 03:16 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
so, trump says he will sue EVERYONE.. genius!

Learned it all from his dad and from old lawyer Roy Cohn.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/21/us...cohn.html?_r=0

I see accuser number 11 is on the TV giving her statement.......come out ladies, give us the scoop.

Old 10-22-2016, 03:18 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Learned it all from his dad and from old lawyer Roy Cohn.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/21/us...cohn.html?_r=0

I see accuser number 11 is on the TV giving her statement.......come out ladies, give us the scoop.
Get a lawyer also BucFan. You have been bashing Orange man for a least a year.

Old 10-22-2016, 03:22 PM

624 posts, read 370,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Heard on the news today, Trump intends to sue all the women who claim he behaved inappropriately with them, after the election.

Like most claims of sexual misconduct, it is impossible to prove or disprove because there are no witnesses.

If he wins, half the country and world will despise him and his family no matter what they do or not, no different than any other POTUS.
It's not like he's funding Isis like Obama and Hillary are letting them into our country to kill us
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections