Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2017, 10:13 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,588,251 times

Advertisements

I admit, we took Obama well, but I myself am not so sure I woulda taken crooked Hillary winning sitting down. I wonder if there woulda been an Anticom (instead of Antifa) and there would have been rioting deplorables destroying stuff to protest Hillary cheating her way to the White House.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2017, 10:39 PM

2,752 posts, read 2,761,376 times
No, we don't whine and jump up and down when we don't get our way. We have jobs to go to and lives to lead. The protesting and rioting is almost completely exclusive to the LEFT in our country. You don't see Koch Brothers funded right wing rioters orchestrating Kristallnacht in colleges.

Old 07-24-2017, 10:53 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,637,408 times
Nobody is paying professional rioters by conservatives.

Old 07-24-2017, 11:30 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,243,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
I admit, we took Obama well, but I myself am not so sure I woulda taken crooked Hillary winning sitting down. I wonder if there woulda been an Anticom (instead of Antifa) and there would have been rioting deplorables destroying stuff to protest Hillary cheating her way to the White House.
No, Republicans believe in the Constitution, the Rule of Law, and don't have violence deep I their hearts as Dems do.

Old 07-25-2017, 01:47 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
No, Republicans believe in the Constitution, the Rule of Law, and don't have violence deep I their hearts as Dems do.
this. we would grumble and complain loudly, but in the end we would work within the system and go on with our lives.

Old 07-25-2017, 02:40 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,121,936 times
Of course not. Republicans do not act as if entitled to criminality and violence. We have a few off nuts, but the level of criminality that we are seeing now from the left is off the charts for my lifetime, and is the direct result of generations of leftist hatred, bigotry, smugness and self-righteousness. Liberals look at themsleves as self-evidently right, those who with opposing views as troglodytes, and deceit and violnce as neccessary tools for "the struggle."

-Wikileaks exposed them as a criminal organization that rigs primaries, rigs debates, and sends thugs to Republican rallies to commit violence.

-Obama officials illegally reverse targeted, unmasked, and leaked the names of American citizens.

- Wasserman-Shchultz resigned in disgrace on the eve of the convention for the revelations that the Dem primary was indeed rigged. .

- Comey will now be facing jail time for leaking classified information.

- Donna Brazil colluded with CNN to rig a debate.

- Rice and Lynch both under investigation.

- Trump never investigated by the FBI, but Clinton was, may be again, and Bernie Sanders is currently so.

- CNN has been busted multiple times printing fake news, had reporters resign, and their official was caught on camera saying their stories are mostly fake, and made to get ratings.

- Violence in the streets from liberals.

- Violence on campuses from liberals.

- Violence at republican rallies from liberals.

-DNC operatives caught on tape talking about sending thugs to Trump rallies to start fights and tape the retaliation.

-The normalization of images of violence against Trump and his family, including his young son.

- Protestors waiving Mexican flags with signs that say "not my president." Stupid even for them.

- The illegal power grab of the lower courts on immigration, correctly overturned by the Supreme Court.

-An assassination attempt against Trump by an illegal Brit, directly stirred up by hateful leftist rhetoric.

-Our majority whip and four others shot by a hateful liberal.

- Death threats against electors.

- The Jill Stein recount reveals Democrat voter fraud in Wisconsin, but Dems still won't own up and help clean this up

- It has always been Dems colluding with Russia: the uranium deal, "I will have more room when the elections are over," "The eighties called.."

- Dems cry bloody murder when Trump says that he might not accept the results of an election, and then universally don't do so themselves.

- Obama openly urging illegals to vote.

- Dems want to "tell white people to shut up."

- A massive waste of time investigation that is the ultimate crying of wolf.

And on and on. Disgusting, and yes, violent retribution is coming.

Old 07-25-2017, 03:06 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen88 View Post
No, we don't whine and jump up and down when we don't get our way. We have jobs to go to and lives to lead. The protesting and rioting is almost completely exclusive to the LEFT in our country.
I cant believe you feel only republicans work for a living and that the other half of the country has no jobs and just spend their time rioting in the streets you need to get a grip on reality Zen.

Old 07-25-2017, 03:16 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Of course not. Republicans do not act as if entitled to criminality and violence. We have a few off nuts, but the level of criminality that we are seeing now from the left is off the charts for my lifetime, and is the direct result of generations of leftist hatred, bigotry, smugness and self-righteousness. Liberals look at themsleves as self-evidently right, those who with opposing views as troglodytes, and deceit and violnce as neccessary tools for "the struggle."

-Wikileaks exposed them as a criminal organization that rigs primaries, rigs debates, and sends thugs to Republican rallies to commit violence.

-Obama officials illegally reverse targeted, unmasked, and leaked the names of American citizens.

- Wasserman-Shchultz resigned in disgrace on the eve of the convention for the revelations that the Dem primary was indeed rigged. .

- Trump never investigated by the FBI, but Clinton was, may be again, and Bernie Sanders is currently so.

- CNN has been busted multiple times printing fake news, had reporters resign, and their official was caught on camera saying their stories are mostly fake, and made to get ratings.

-DNC operatives caught on tape talking about sending thugs to Trump rallies to start fights and tape the retaliation.

-The normalization of images of violence against Trump and his family, including his young son.

- Protestors waiving Mexican flags with signs that say "not my president." Stupid even for them.

- The illegal power grab of the lower courts on immigration, correctly overturned by the Supreme Court.

-An assassination attempt against Trump by an illegal Brit, directly stirred up by hateful leftist rhetoric.

- The Jill Stein recount reveals Democrat voter fraud in Wisconsin, but Dems still won't own up and help clean this up

- It has always been Dems colluding with Russia: the uranium deal, "I will have more room when the elections are over," "The eighties called.."

- Dems cry bloody murder when Trump says that he might not accept the results of an election, and then universally don't do so themselves.

Limbaugh et-al would be proud of you.Hate , delusion and the alternate reality all encapsulated in one post.And your only answer to your delusions is violent retribution? America has truly lost its mind.

Old 07-25-2017, 03:29 AM

34,062 posts, read 17,081,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
this. we would grumble and complain loudly, but in the end we would work within the system and go on with our lives.

Old 07-25-2017, 08:28 AM

16,603 posts, read 8,615,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post

That is some list, and over time some people forget how much of it was/is going on. I can think of some things you missed, and in totality is shows just how far the leftists have infiltrated the Democratic party, news media, Hollywood and academia.

Something is going to need to be done, as given a little more time, they will have too many brainwashed apparatchiks, illegals, and subversive funders(Soro's types) to stem the tide.

Frankly, this election was likely the tipping point of no return had Hillary been elected. A few more scotus liberals and hundreds more lower court federal judges might have been the end. It is a miracle Trump won, and should not be thought of a likely scenario in the future. Not will all the forces aligned up against those who believe in capitalism and our constitutional republic for of government.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections