Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2016, 01:42 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,117,050 times

Advertisements

Conservative Writer David French Tells How White Supremacists Have Tormented His Family For Opposing Trump

Alt right and racist trolls are harassing conservatives who are opposing Trump. I say good. You guys deserve a taste of your own medicine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2016, 01:45 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,711,006 times
They're 'hearing it' not for opposing Trump, but for opposing american citizens. Trump is the people's candidate, Hilary is the corporate candidate, if you support hillary, you're against the everyday american, that's what has so many people up in arms, its personal.

Old 10-26-2016, 01:48 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,117,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
They're 'hearing it' not for opposing Trump, but for opposing american citizens. Trump is the people's candidate, Hilary is the corporate candidate, if you support hillary, you're against the everyday american, that's what has so many people up in arms, its personal.
Personal enough to Photoshop a picture of his daughter in a gas chamber?

So, if Clinton gets a landslide victory in a couple weeks, will that prove that Clinton is the actual people's candidate?

Old 10-26-2016, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post

So, if Clinton gets a landslide victory in a couple weeks, will that prove that Clinton is the actual people's candidate?
it will only prove she's the corporate candidate, the media's candidate and soroses candidate. Its personal, by being 'tired of it all' won't get it to go away.

We aren't going anywhere.

Old 10-26-2016, 01:54 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
Quote:
Conservative Writer David French Tells How White Supremacists Have Tormented His Family For Opposing Trump

Alt right and racist trolls are harassing conservatives who are opposing Trump. I say good. You guys deserve a taste of your own medicine.
But, but, but the Trump cult claims it is the left that are the bullies.

Old 10-26-2016, 02:04 PM

1,716 posts, read 2,501,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
But, but, but the Trump cult claims it is the left that are the bullies.
Not bullies -- you must mean DUCKS

Old 10-26-2016, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMMOB View Post
Trump is for the everyday American?

Just a few things, I can't type all day:

Makes his products overseas

Gets materials from overseas instead of from American businesses

Stiffed MANY small business owners who worked on his real estate projects, forcing them to take pennies on the dollar or got nothing because he filed bankruptcy.

Brought in foreign workers to take jobs from Americans who had applied for the same position because they work cheaper.

Said he wanted a real estate collapse which caused hundreds of thousands of Americans to lose their home so he could profit.

I can keep going. You are supporting a candidate who DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU, AMERICANS OR AMERICA. He only cares about himself and will screw over every other person. Watch. You have no idea what will happen if he's elected. It is going to be a nightmare. You'll see if he is elected what will happen
I'm pretty sure ive explained this in detail here, but let me try again.

When Trump made his products overseas, he made them as a private businessman who was making the best financial deal for HIS company. He didn't stand up on podiums 5, 10 and 20 years ago and proclaim that he's currently fighting for the everyday american. Why is what he did as a private businessman have to do with today? He never proclaimed he was fighting for YOU, so why act like he was?

I'm sure i know what will happen if Trump is elected, we get our country back, it does appear you've just bought into the narrative that he's a bad guy, but i would ask you kindly to really dig further, cnn and these other channels won't tell you the truth, you have to get truth in other places, dig onto the internet and see what people are saying about her and her plans for you and your family going forward. She's a dangerous crime boss, he's a real estate guy with a bad filter, one is a pro and one is an amateur and you're confused to think that the pro is the amateur and vice versa.

One is a pro, one is an amateur, Trump isn't a pro, he's a beginner, he actually thinks the 'president' is someone who gets in on the ground floor and helps people, you know, its his believe that a president is someone who leads the PEOPLE. She's using the office of president to buy and sell and make cash for her self, she's not running for prez for you or your family, she's in this as a hedge fund, collecting cash, making back room deals while the country falls apart around her, she could care less about inner city crime, strong borders, your heathcare and the overall safety and security of this nation, and i won't even get into the dangerous precedent we're setting by permitting our elected officials to be above the law, there's a reason that Hillary is keeping pretty quiet about the entire election process being rigged, she hasn't suggested that we 'make sure' the election is on the up and up, just Trump and there's a reason she's quiet about it. You're smart, you can figure this stuff out if you want to.

Old 10-26-2016, 05:03 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,550,307 times
Talking The Republican party deserves Trump and the alt right

Yes they do!

Old 10-26-2016, 05:14 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Oh, good Lord.

Quote:
12 days. 12 long days.

Clinton been the people's candidate all along.

The constant smear campaigns have come from the RW who have only recently taken up the banner of being the people's champion. Prior to this change of heart, they've been looking out for corporate profits and cutting taxes for the wealthy and launching wars to benefit Halliburton and the military-industrial complex, and ...

But they constantly berate Clinton as a corporate shill while she works for health care for all, is part of of the team that gets rid of Osama Bin Laden (the wars would have been over if we'd caught him early on, you know,) works for benefits for 9/11 victims, advocates for veterans benefits, works for...

So strange to see the party that has been owned by corporate interests for all these years, suddenly start accusing her of the same for being paid for speeches.

Old 10-26-2016, 05:21 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,219,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
I'm pretty sure ive explained this in detail here, but let me try again.

When Trump made his products overseas, he made them as a private businessman who was making the best financial deal for HIS company. He didn't stand up on podiums 5, 10 and 20 years ago and proclaim that he's currently fighting for the everyday american. Why is what he did as a private businessman have to do with today? He never proclaimed he was fighting for YOU, so why act like he was?

I'm sure i know what will happen if Trump is elected, we get our country back, it does appear you've just bought into the narrative that he's a bad guy, but i would ask you kindly to really dig further, cnn and these other channels won't tell you the truth, you have to get truth in other places, dig onto the internet and see what people are saying about her and her plans for you and your family going forward. She's a dangerous crime boss, he's a real estate guy with a bad filter, one is a pro and one is an amateur and you're confused to think that the pro is the amateur and vice versa.

One is a pro, one is an amateur, Trump isn't a pro, he's a beginner, he actually thinks the 'president' is someone who gets in on the ground floor and helps people, you know, its his believe that a president is someone who leads the PEOPLE. She's using the office of president to buy and sell and make cash for her self, she's not running for prez for you or your family, she's in this as a hedge fund, collecting cash, making back room deals while the country falls apart around her, she could care less about inner city crime, strong borders, your heathcare and the overall safety and security of this nation, and i won't even get into the dangerous precedent we're setting by permitting our elected officials to be above the law, there's a reason that Hillary is keeping pretty quiet about the entire election process being rigged, she hasn't suggested that we 'make sure' the election is on the up and up, just Trump and there's a reason she's quiet about it. You're smart, you can figure this stuff out if you want to.
He's running solely on his record as a businessman, such as it is. That means all of his record is fair game for examination. You don't get to cherry pick just that parts that you think favor him, he owns all of the choices he's made over the course of his career, including CHOOSING to buy products and supplies from overseas because it put more money in his pocket, along with stiffing the small businesspeople and contractors he hired and his history of racism going back to his earliest days of denying apartment rentals to African Americans going through all the reported racism on The Apprentice. And of course his well documented lack of respect for women and his purported history of sexual assault and rape.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections