Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-31-2016, 03:40 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Again your post is nonsense. Which you keep repeating. What I told you politely was that my security clearance status is and remains none of your business. And the nature of my role at one point in my career was far deeper into that quagmire than anyone should have to go. No I won't claim expert status but I expect I know vastly more about it than you..and I will guarantee that is true on the technical side of electronic security.
LOL, so you had a security clearance on "electronic security" and you are agreeing with what happened?

HAhahhaaahahhaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

HAhhhhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Take a breath....

HAhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Here we have it folks, someone who evidently had a SC or better, in nothing other than "electronic security" and he agrees with what is going on? Freaking WOW.................

It may have been in the 1970s....but not today nor in the last 10 years....

Old 10-31-2016, 03:45 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
No one's really answered your question, so I'll take a stab at it.

None of us know what's in those emails.
The FBI knows because Wikileaks showed them..! The FBI had their hand forced because Wiki is going to drop the bomb tomorrow and htey had to get ahead of it or look like fools. They know what is on the emails, thye just need to see it on her computer to bury the hatchet deep into her back..

You start from the premise that Clinton is a conscious evildoer, that the fact that she's never been charged with a crime, much less convicted, means that she is comparable to a mafia don in cunning and in getting her way. So you immediately think that there is something culpable about finding a big pile of emails that were sent/received through Clinton's private server.
You you've got it..!!

But what if you didn't start from that premise? What if you started from the premise that the fact that she's never been charged with a crime, let alone convicted, means that there is no there there, and her accusers are motivated by partisan politics. How might the world look to you then?
Nobody could possible ever be that naive. thirty plus years of corruption can't just be brushed under the run as a mistake.

Here's some things to consider.

We can assume, I think, that the laptop belonged to Weiner and that he used it for communicating with his underage targets. What use did Abedin make of her husband's laptop? Did she have a separate user account on the laptop? Again, no one knows, but if Weiner did not want her to find out that he was continuing his "hobby" in the face of what was surely a wifely ultimatum, I think it's a reasonable guess. And if she only used the laptop on occasion, whether she had a separate account on it or not, why would she spend any time plowing around on it?
Of course that didn't happen, wienie stored all of at as an insurance policy, possibly, probably, without huma's knowledge. doesn't matter how it got there, huma baby is guilty and going down..norance is no excuse, by it being on big tony's laptop, she is guilty...

She says she didn't know that those emails were there. Why not take her at her word, and ask whether that could happen? I maintain two backups of my laptop - one is a cloned hard drive, the other is a cloud service. If she receives email on her cell phone and is backing up her cellphone to a cloud service, and if the couple has a family cloud account for backing up more than one computer/phone (which is neither expensive nor rare), it could be that the emails which are archived on the cloud were also then backed up to the laptop. Did she set it up that way, and then forget? Was Weiner being weaselly?
Wienie was being weaselly, doesn't matter, she is still guilty by allowing an outsider to have those emails. If she is absolutely innocent, and come on now, she works for crooked hillary, so innocent isn't in her vocabulary, even if, she is STILL guilty... wienie was gathering insurance just in case, and we just discovered his "just in case" GUILTY...!!

Maybe that's the explanation, maybe not. But if you start from the premise that there is a rational, non-criminal explanation for what has occurred, then you might wonder about what that explanation might be. It may be that these emails are duplicate, backup copies of what the FBI has already seen. It might be that these emails include copies of the personal emails that were deleted, in which case we will all know whether they really were personal or not. And if you start from the premise that there was no criminal intent on the part of either Clinton or Abedin, then what you have could well be a backup situation that was established and then forgotten, because it ran automatically, didn't call attention to itself, and was on a computer that Abedin did not use regularly.
As I alredy said, the FBI knows exactly what is in those emails or they wouldn't have opened their mouth, wikileaks told them. Wikileaks will releasr the emails on Nov 1, so the FBI had to hustle.. GUILTY.!

I dunno. But I'm not going to go straight to guilt without considering other explanations. And it's already been established that there is no evidence that classified material was being routinely exchanged over the private email server. So, I see no reason to assume that this new pile of emails is different in nature than the already investigated emails, and may actually be duplicates, so then no, I am not seriously worried about what's in them.
OK, now that you have considered other explanations, you can comfortably declare her guilty. There are many emails between huma and hill, so hill is going down too. ain't it wonderful? Hang in there, wait until tomorrow..
And I am sure that Clinton devoutly wishes that she had never thought of using a private email server.
Only because she got caught. She has always been above the law so had no worries, even the corrupt president was covering for her. Now his effeminate little behind is in trouble too. Drain the swamp, jail them all...

And I think Sanders is right, the voters are sick of hearing about her damn emails, have already made up their minds whether or not Clinton is criminal, and this actually won't change most people's votes.
hillary, and you, shouold only be so ucky that people are sick of the email proof that the whole democratric party from the WH down are totally corrupt. The truth is finallly coming out and it's gonna bite a lot of crooks in the back side... Thrilling, isn't it
?
hillary is a criminal and should be in jail. She is corrupt and a traitor to America..
See reply above...

Last edited by Grumpy ol' Man; 10-31-2016 at 04:02 PM..

Old 10-31-2016, 03:59 PM

18,018 posts, read 27,463,514 times
It's time to stop gloating and time to start feeling empathy... for the American people, contrition for how the Democratic Party looks to the rest of the world, and all who either willingly support it and/or were duped.

But in other news!

Venetian betting on Trump... $25,000,000.00 in campaign funds for final week

Last edited by McGowdog; 10-31-2016 at 04:07 PM..

Old 10-31-2016, 04:02 PM

30,371 posts, read 19,162,886 times
Quote:

You start from the premise that Clinton is a conscious evildoer, that the fact that she's never been charged with a crime, much less convicted, means that she is comparable to a mafia don in cunning and in getting her way. So you immediately think that there is something culpable about finding a big pile of emails that were sent/received through Clinton's private server.

But what if you didn't start from that premise? What if you started from the premise that the fact that she's never been charged with a crime, let alone convicted, means that there is no there there, and her accusers are motivated by partisan politics. How might the world look to you then?

We can assume, I think, that the laptop belonged to Weiner and that he used it for communicating with his underage targets. What use did Abedin make of her husband's laptop? Did she have a separate user account on the laptop? Again, no one knows, but if Weiner did not want her to find out that he was continuing his "hobby" in the face of what was surely a wifely ultimatum, I think it's a reasonable guess. And if she only used the laptop on occasion, whether she had a separate account on it or not, why would she spend any time plowing around on it?

She says she didn't know that those emails were there. Why not take her at her word, and ask whether that could happen? I maintain two backups of my laptop - one is a cloned hard drive, the other is a cloud service. If she receives email on her cell phone and is backing up her cellphone to a cloud service, and if the couple has a family cloud account for backing up more than one computer/phone (which is neither expensive nor rare), it could be that the emails which are archived on the cloud were also then backed up to the laptop. Did she set it up that way, and then forget? Was Weiner being weaselly?

Maybe that's the explanation, maybe not. But if you start from the premise that there is a rational, non-criminal explanation for what has occurred, then you might wonder about what that explanation might be. It may be that these emails are duplicate, backup copies of what the FBI has already seen. It might be that these emails include copies of the personal emails that were deleted, in which case we will all know whether they really were personal or not. And if you start from the premise that there was no criminal intent on the part of either Clinton or Abedin, then what you have could well be a backup situation that was established and then forgotten, because it ran automatically, didn't call attention to itself, and was on a computer that Abedin did not use regularly.

I dunno. But I'm not going to go straight to guilt without considering other explanations. And it's already been established that there is no evidence that classified material was being routinely exchanged over the private email server. So, I see no reason to assume that this new pile of emails is different in nature than the already investigated emails, and may actually be duplicates, so then no, I am not seriously worried about what's in them.

And I am sure that Clinton devoutly wishes that she had never thought of using a private email server.

And I think Sanders is right, the voters are sick of hearing about her damn emails, have already made up their minds whether or not Clinton is criminal, and this actually won't change most people's votes.
Won't change most people's votes but combined with the momentum Tump already had, just might be enough to elect Trump. 34% of Hillary voters said they are less inclined to vote for the crook upon hearing the latest fuch up with vilating the law on classified information.

Old 10-31-2016, 04:04 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Wrong on so many points I don't have the enrgy to answer them all, just sufuce it to say hillary is a criminal and should be in jail. She is corrupt and a traitor to America..
You start from the Clinton-is-a-mafia-don premise. And apparently you have insufficient imagination to think things through from another standpoint.

Old 10-31-2016, 04:07 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,762 times
Quote:
You start from the Clinton-is-a-mafia-don premise. And apparently you have insufficient imagination to think things through from another standpoint.
I went back and answer all point by point... the FBI knows what is in the email and many top dems will burn at the stake... How could anything be sweeter than that? Life is good..

Old 10-31-2016, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Won't change most people's votes but combined with the momentum Tump already had, just might be enough to elect Trump. 34% of Hillary voters said they are less inclined to vote for the crook upon hearing the latest fuch up with vilating the law on classified information.
You are assuming that the newly found emails are different in nature from the ones already investigated. You have no way to actually know that.

Old 10-31-2016, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpy ol' man View Post
i went back and answer all point by point... The fbi knows what is in the email and many top dems will burn at the stake... How could anything be sweeter than that? Life is good..
ok.

Old 10-31-2016, 04:10 PM

59,053 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:

I am not going comment on the rest of your "conjecture" but I will on this:

"And it's already been established that there is no evidence that classified material was being routinely exchanged over the private email server."

It does NOT matter if "if classified material was being routinely exchanged over the private email server."

If even 1 single classified email, we know there were over a hundred, was either sent OR received, she is guilty of many laws. PERIOD.

Last edited by Quick Enough; 10-31-2016 at 04:31 PM..

Old 10-31-2016, 04:18 PM

59,053 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
I again point a large finger directly at the federal government for having poor training and allowing theae tyoe of email systems and devices.

Didn't anyone notice that for years Clinton's email system and email address? Didn't anyone observe her checking email on a Blackberry?
"]I again point a large finger directly at the federal government for having poor training"

Which only goes to show that you know NOTHING about the ACTUAL training that DOES go on.

"Didn't anyone notice that for years Clinton's email system and email address?"

This has been asked over and over AND THE DEMS IGNORE IT.

How could she swap emails back and forth with the White House, the VCIA and the other intelligence agencies an NO ONE noticed her address.

1 answer was revealed, I believe, that an email was found from Hillary directing her staff to re-type the info and send it to her on HER smart phone.

IF she had her staff re-type every email back and forth, well it just doesn't seem plausible to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections