Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2016, 08:26 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,211,710 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosane View Post
Hillary's people are in full damage control! Watch them try to get a whoile bunch of women again to claim sexual assault. They will try something out of desperation to draw attention away from her
The more the dem side (also the MSM) does the worse it'll be for them as people are onto all their BS.

More of a landslide for Trump which it was already before all of this.

Old 10-29-2016, 08:27 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,724,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
It is an insult to Boy Scouts that would call him that.
Nonsense. That's partisan claptrap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Obstruction?
Yes, obstruction.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...ion-costs-them

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.9a7104d5109e

GOP Obstructionism Hits Peak Absurdity With Supreme Court Nominee Garland | Thomas Jefferson Street | US News

The Price of Republican Obstruction | RealClearPolitics

The FBI is...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
... a federal agency led by ...
Republican James Comey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
During my lifetime, only one POTUS has been forced from office on account of a congressional investigation: Republican Richard Nixon.

Right-wingers have an immediate knee-jerk reaction to that fact, babbling on about the impeachment of Bill Clinton. What they forget is that Clinton was acquitted even though the Republicans had a majority - the impeachment was so bogus that not even baldfaced right-wing partisanship was enough for the Republicans to find Clinton guilty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, was impeached by the House of Representatives on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice, on December 19, 1998.
Quote:
During my lifetime, only one POTUS has been forced from office on account of a congressional investigation: Republican Richard Nixon.

Right-wingers have an immediate knee-jerk reaction to that fact, babbling on about the impeachment of Bill Clinton. What they forget is that Clinton was acquitted even though the Republicans had a majority - the impeachment was so bogus that not even baldfaced right-wing partisanship was enough for the Republicans to find Clinton guilty.

Old 10-29-2016, 08:29 AM

13,496 posts, read 10,001,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
appear pertinent = pertinent
Then why didn't he say "emails that are without a doubt pertinent"?

Old 10-29-2016, 08:30 AM

1,504 posts, read 853,578 times
So she is shocked? I can see why she is dumbfounded. She took her position of power and privilege for granted. The idea that no one is above the law must irritate her greatly. Honesty, integrity and basic honor are still important to most Americans.

A while back one of my youngest sons looked at me and stated..."you are old school and still stick to the notion of honor and integrity" - This young man was the classic progressive...that there is no right or wrong...that "it's all good" -

This progressive notion stretches back to the old hippy era...they had a motto..."If it feels good do it"

If it feels good to steal- do it- if it feels good to mislead-do it. If all sorts of different variety of sex whether it be hetero straight or bi-sexual...do it...It was all about personal pleasure.

If dope gives you pleasure-do it...if having political power at any cost feels good- do it.

There is a thing called discipline. Some things that feel good can have a negative outcome...a destructive end.

I actually believe that Clinton is all about personal pleasure and selfish self indulgence. Her perpetual smile exists because she is in a constant state of pleasure...Like a drug addict addicted to power and notoriety..

Old 10-29-2016, 08:30 AM

30,539 posts, read 19,288,082 times
Your analysis is excellent and I've wondered the same. It might be that he planned this 'October Surprise' because he knew his boss, Loretta 'Super Dummy' Lynch, made a deal on the Phoenix tarmac right before the decision not to indict and his lead FBI investigator was tainted by $800K given to his wife by Clinton's best friend.

Old 10-29-2016, 08:31 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,795,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
The FBI doesn't investigate anyone for shooting himself in the foot, not even once! Hillary on the hand has some major problems. Now she wants to FBI to reveal the emails she frantically deleted. Poor old gal has nothing to spin, because the FBI is still investigating. Too funny. I hope they find something incriminating in those emails, now that she wants them released. The bigger the machine the harder it is to control.
Trump is under FBI investigation related to his ties to Russia. There is a huge double standard in this election where Trump's corruption and illegal activity gets ignored, while Hillary gets crucified.

bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,724,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAcapulco View Post
Don't worry, Trump is going to have her prosecuted.
Don't worry - his fascism won't see the light of day.

13,496 posts, read 10,001,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
The FBI doesn't investigate anyone for shooting himself in the foot, not even once! Hillary on the hand has some major problems. Now she wants to FBI to reveal the emails she frantically deleted. Poor old gal has nothing to spin, because the FBI is still investigating. Too funny. I hope they find something incriminating in those emails, now that she wants them released. The bigger the machine the harder it is to control.
No, but there is a federal trial that Donald is set to appear at on Nov 28 on racketeering and fraud as it pertains to his Trump University.

Old 10-29-2016, 08:32 AM

18,060 posts, read 27,516,949 times
Quote:
There will always be some investigation, some inquiry directed at the POTUS. Always. Against Clinton; Against Trump; Against Sanders; Against Cruz; Against Rubio; Against Pence; Against even the biggest boy scout, like Tim Kaine.

Folks in Washington use investigations as a tool of obstruction - the GOP's often-stated intention. They've found a way to accomplish what they want unilaterally, setting aside the idea of democracy and instead taking up this tactic that lets the bypass such inconveniences as voting on things.
Yeah blah blah blah... mumbo jumbo boohoo...

All I know is that The Clinton's will get Stevie Nicks at their headquarters on November 8th.

They thought they were going to hear Landslide, but rather they'll hear Go Your Own Way...

Old 10-29-2016, 08:32 AM

1,504 posts, read 853,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
So she is shocked? I can see why she is dumbfounded. She took her position of power and privilege for granted. The idea that no one is above the law must irritate her greatly. Honesty, integrity and basic honor are still important to most Americans.

A while back one of my youngest sons looked at me and stated..."you are old school and still stick to the notion of honor and integrity" - This young man was the classic progressive...that there is no right or wrong...that "it's all good" -

This progressive notion stretches back to the old hippy era...they had a motto..."If it feels good do it"

If it feels good to steal- do it- if it feels good to mislead-do it. If all sorts of different variety of sex whether it be hetero straight or bi-sexual...do it...It was all about personal pleasure.

If dope gives you pleasure-do it...if having political power at any cost feels good- do it.

There is a thing called discipline. Some things that feel good can have a negative outcome...a destructive end.

I actually believe that Clinton is all about personal pleasure and selfish self indulgence. Her perpetual smile exists because she is in a constant state of pleasure...Like a drug addict addicted to power and notoriety..
Correction. It was one of my sons friends who made this comment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections