Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2016, 06:01 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times

Advertisements

Doug Schoen just announced he can't support crooked Hillary because he is afraid of a constitutional crisis should she get elected. ( you know things are bad when Schoen can't support her )
A constitutional crisis is a condition where the government can't govern. It's quite serious with the involvement in the ME and other places around the world. Domestically it is a disaster where government breaks down and is divided in ways we have never seen. Everybody is open to investigation including investigation bodies like the Justice Dept. and the FBI.

A constitutional crisis can lead to government paralysis, collapse, or civil war.

A constitutional crisis is a situation that a legal system's constitution or other basic principles of operation appear unable to resolve; it often results in a breakdown in the orderly operation of government. Often, generally speaking, a constitutional crisis is a situation in which separate factions within a government disagree about the extent to which each of these factions hold sovereignty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2016, 06:03 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,065,647 times
Interesting. Starts with a trickle.... And, yes I know who Doug Schoen is. A one-time Bill Clinton advisor.

Old 10-30-2016, 06:10 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,223,098 times
She would be illegitimate. It's a huge factor. Consider how Bill treats his illegitimate black son. Now multiply that by 1000.

Old 10-30-2016, 06:11 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,501,960 times
As most Hillary supporters should be at this point.

Old 10-30-2016, 06:14 PM

If crooked Hillary cared about the country she would resign rather than risk a constitutional crisis.

Old 10-30-2016, 06:36 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
Interesting. Starts with a trickle.... And, yes I know who Doug Schoen is. A one-time Bill Clinton advisor.
The top is showing trickle down is working and house of cards is coming down!

Old 10-30-2016, 06:54 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,558,348 times
When you compare the number of high profiled people who don't support Drumpf, 1 or 2 for Clinton is really nothing.

Old 10-30-2016, 07:29 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
When you compare the number of high profiled people who don't support Drumpf, 1 or 2 for Clinton is really nothing.
Very true but the problem is that the so called high profile Anti Trumpets are dis loyal from the start and not considered important to most Trump voters.

The democratic high profile supporters of Hillary Clinton back out just before the finish line.

Some anti or not so loyal Trump high profile people, have come around last week to say they will vote for him, maybe not endorse him completely but will vote for him.

Dick Schoen has been skeptical but again and again supported her but now dropped the shoe as others seem to be doing.

It I not looking good for Hillary BUT it does look Good for Trump.

Old 10-30-2016, 07:38 PM

2,218 posts, read 1,945,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Very true but the problem is that the so called high profile Anti Trumpets are dis loyal from the start and not considered important to most Trump voters.

The democratic high profile supporters of Hillary Clinton back out just before the finish line.

Some anti or not so loyal Trump high profile people, have come around last week to say they will vote for him, maybe not endorse him completely but will vote for him.

Dick Schoen has been skeptical but again and again supported her but now dropped the shoe as others seem to be doing.

It I not looking good for Hillary BUT it does look Good for Trump.
I wouldn't brag about having Roger Ailes, Chris Christie, Rudy Giuliani, Newt Gingrich, Roger Stone, Ann Coulter, Vince McMahon, Joe Arpaio and Sean Hannity, (wait... and James Comey apparently) as my most ardent supporters.

Why does it seem like Trump can only attract cartoon villains around him?

PS: I have never heard of Dick OR Doug Schoen.

Old 10-30-2016, 07:46 PM

[quote=Merge;46006388]I wouldn't brag about having Roger Ailes, Chris Christie, Rudy Giuliani, Newt Gingrich, Roger Stone, Ann Coulter, Vince McMahon, Joe Arpaio and Sean Hannity, (wait... and James Comey apparently) as my most ardent supporters.

Why does it seem like Trump can only attract cartoon villains around him?

Quote:
PS: I have never heard of Dick OR Doug Schoen

No kidding. Most people who would vote for crooked Hillary aren't well informed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections