Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 08:02 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
She forwarded thousands of emails from the server to her yahoo account. Insiders are saying there are emails that were not turned over to the FBI. If there are emails after then subpoena date, then there is enough for a felony conviction.
Felony conviction for what? not knowing about them?

Quote:
If there is anything classified, there is enough for a felony conviction.
So if I send you a classified email you go to jail?

Even if its not marked?

Quote:
She lied under oath. If you did that, you would likely face instant contempt charges and possible charges.
Who? Clinton or her aid? Be specific, about who, and on what grounds.

Quote:
You can hate Trump. That doesn't make Hillary honest.
Most of your post is nonsense. Except this part. This part we agree on.

Old 11-01-2016, 08:24 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,647,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Clinton doesn't have any felonies. She's not going to be in trouble for personal emails about recipes and dinner plans and appointments for hair cuts. Don't make it sounds like there is classified info on Huma's email if there is no indication of this whatsoever. You're making stuff up.
The link posted by the OP is about an online computer company who gave the FBI a hardware device containing backups of Clinton's home brew server which possibly contain classified information. It has nothing to do with Huma, that's a seperate investigation .

Old 11-01-2016, 08:39 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Clinton doesn't have any felonies. She's not going to be in trouble for personal emails about recipes and dinner plans and appointments for hair cuts.
I have yet to see one email pertaining to any of those items...
Quote:
Don't make it sounds like there is classified info on Huma's email if there is no indication of this whatsoever. You're making stuff up.
The FBI already acknowledge Clinton LIED when she said there was no classified documents on her home server..

Old 11-01-2016, 08:40 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Felony conviction for what? not knowing about them? .
Felony for lying to Congress... if not more...

Old 11-01-2016, 08:41 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,419,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Felony conviction for what? not knowing about them?

So if I send you a classified email you go to jail?

Even if its not marked?

Who? Clinton or her aid? Be specific, about who, and on what grounds.

Most of your post is nonsense. Except this part. This part we agree on.
1. If she sent them to her computer, she knew about them.

2. If I send a classified document to myself through yahoo email, I'm going down. It's illegal. If they find evidence of classified emails (marked), then she's guilty.

The reason her server is such a big deal is precisely because there was zero control over who saw what or where it ended up. Oh, but Trump said pu$$y.

Old 11-01-2016, 08:45 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,508,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
1. If she sent them to her computer, she knew about them.

2. If I send a classified document to myself through yahoo email, I'm going down. It's illegal. If they find evidence of classified emails (marked), then she's guilty.

The reason her server is such a big deal is precisely because there was zero control over who saw what or where it ended up. Oh, but Trump said pu$$y.
Fine summary, Doc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections