Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 01:10 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,599,436 times

Advertisements

With the President weighing in, this will help HRC. He is speaking rationally and makes sense. Most Americans listen to him. Not extreme right wingers, but by association he might help her poll numbers as he clarified this issue. Face it folks, this has not hurt as bad as you hoped it would on Friday night when the story dropped. I am sure a November surprise is coming for Trump...I just sense it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2016, 01:14 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,100,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
With the President weighing in, this will help HRC. He is speaking rationally and makes sense. Most Americans listen to him. Not extreme right wingers, but by association he might help her poll numbers as he clarified this issue. Face it folks, this has not hurt as bad as you hoped it would on Friday night when the story dropped. I am sure a November surprise is coming for Trump...I just sense it.

No. His previous comments were the rational ones. This looks like desperation to help Hillary and attacking the FBI also shows guilt

Old 11-02-2016, 01:16 PM

23,559 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
Obama has left rationality far behind a long time ago and has no credibility, or earned trust.

Got news for you, most americans don't listen to obama, they change the channel as fast as they can when he speaks.

supressing the news about HRC's emails has been undertaken by the media and press. So,'at this point what does it matter?"

Old 11-02-2016, 01:17 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
“We don’t operate on incomplete information,”

Exactly, that's why the investigation was reopened. They didn't have ALL of the information before.
Yep.

And Obama acts on incomplete info a lot...if it deals with police.

Old 11-02-2016, 01:18 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,938,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
All he cares about is "protecting his legacy"
Well, now I wish Obama and the Democratic Congress weren't so generously lenient on the former administration. Think of it... ignoring warnings from the CIA of imminent Al-Qaeda attacks on U.S., invading a country over WMDs that didn't exist, using no-bid contracts in enrich friends of the VP, deleting approx 22 million emails after subpoenaed, admitting to using a private, non-government server to conduct official government business, possibly classified....and the list goes on.

I disagree that Obama is only trying to protect his legacy. Sure, he wants another Democrat to follow, but he also knows what kind of a leader Trump would be.

Old 11-02-2016, 01:21 PM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,298,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy5 View Post
Says the guy who constantly accuses cops of racism whenever there is a shooting, before any evidence is looked at.
Give me three examples. Or even two.

Old 11-02-2016, 01:22 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Well, now I wish Obama and the Democratic Congress weren't so generously lenient on the former administration. Think of it... ignoring warnings from the CIA of imminent Al-Qaeda attacks on U.S., invading a country over WMDs that didn't exist, using no-bid contracts in enrich friends of the VP, deleting approx 22 million emails after subpoenaed, admitting to using a private, non-government server to conduct official government business, possibly classified....and the list goes on.

I disagree that Obama is only trying to protect his legacy. Sure, he wants another Democrat to follow, but he also knows what kind of a leader Trump would be.
Exactly.

To be fair, his press secretary said the President was neither supporting nor condemning Comey until he got more information.

Apparently, he got more information.

12,772 posts, read 7,979,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post

He would be the same kind of awful leader as Hillary would be, but Hillary has that ever important "D" next to her name, so he knows she will do every corrupt thing in her power to push Obamacare to support his legacy.

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Quote:
Obama is an idiot. People like idiots. It doesn't mean they will listen to them or believe anything out of his lying mouth. Obama care is the lie of the century. One he told over and over. He committed a fraud on the American people when he did that.

Old 11-02-2016, 01:30 PM

18,021 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Obama has left rationality far behind a long time ago and has no credibility, or earned trust.

Got news for you, most americans don't listen to obama, they change the channel as fast as they can when he speaks.

supressing the news about HRC's emails has been undertaken by the media and press. So,'at this point what does it matter?"

Yeah I'm sitting here thinking What News? My local news will not mention the names Anthony Weiner, Huma Abedin, Loretta Lynch, bathroom server, What? LIke with a cloth?, C? What's that stand for? Candy?

Obama does not distance himself from the Clintonians.

Wow.

This is the big hail Mary folks, and I don't see Tim Tebow anywhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections