Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2016, 05:27 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,519,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Hillary Clinton does not have a shady sexual past herself. So there's one of your "FACTS" all gone to Hell.

Huma And Weiner split...over his inability to keep his little buddy in his pants. Another "FACT" that isn't a fact.

650,000 documents---another "FACT" that isn't a fact.

Strange deaths surrounding Clintons---more BS.

FBI is preparing to...oh, we don't know what the FBI is preparing to do. There goes another "FACT".

Bob Woodward retired. He wasn't cut off from the Washington Post. He doesn't work there anymore.
And another "FACT" that wasn't a "FACT".

You took journalism? I guess the emphasis wasn't on research and substantiating "FACTS".
I totally commend your patience in continuing to call out lies that are purported to be FACTS.

I no longer have the patience for certain posters.

Old 11-03-2016, 05:28 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,770,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Hillary cannot be president.

The only reason why FBI went against DOJ orders to reinvestigate due to Weiner/Abedin
laptop is that the NYPD and their associates have hard copies of the 650,000 documents.

NYPD is calling the shots now, not the Feds.

No wonder she got so sick in New York.

Rudy Giuliani, Trump himself and all their allies in the NYPD
already ARE the leaders of this country right now.
The FBI is now more corrupt than the person they're investigating. They have zero credibility and are actively trying to influence the election. I expect major firings and overhaul of the bureau after this.

Old 11-03-2016, 05:46 PM

26,484 posts, read 15,063,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
FBI Has Plenty of Proof.

FBI Clinton Foundation probe finds 'avalanche' of corruption evidence

And it appears the only reason there hasn't been an indictment so far is because Obama's DOJ fought to stop it.
Wow. That link is really <Hillary Deleted the Rest of this Message>

Old 11-03-2016, 05:49 PM

305 posts, read 179,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Let's use our brains for a minute, shall we.

Woodward 'retired'?

He's been at that paper since the early 1970s and he's a legend.

He called the Clinton Foundation corrupt, a few days ago.

WHY WOULD HE RETIRE NOW, JUST DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION?

I'm calling B.S. on this.
Correlation does not imply causation.

I have no idea if he retired, was murdered, or whatever - but correlation alone is not evidence of anything. 100% of people who drink water die, after all.

Old 11-03-2016, 05:50 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,210,275 times
The OP is just making this propaganda up typical GOP and Nutty Don stuff.

Potus born in Kenya.
Cruz Dad helped shoot JFK
All this stuff is GOP lies.

Old 11-04-2016, 03:43 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,257,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 253valerie View Post
Correlation does not imply causation.

I have no idea if he retired, was murdered, or whatever - but correlation alone is not evidence of anything. 100% of people who drink water die, after all.

I do have a clue.

He didn't retire.

He was fired, because he said bad stuff about the Clinton Foundation, and was ready to write more damaging information.

You leftists have to stop believing what you want to believe.

Old 11-04-2016, 06:09 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,726,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxMIKEpdx View Post
Don't you guys worry about the "sources" and "facts".

(You democrats have never needed any, so at this point what does it matter anyway?)

They will all come out soon, and even if they don't, it's over for Hillary.

IT"S OVER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHJoj9IqeKg

Old 11-04-2016, 06:25 AM

3,405 posts, read 3,449,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
Citing your source would give your claim more credibility. Your obvious failure to do so casts doubts.
This was just talked about by Erik Prince Blackwater founder on breitbart news daily

Old 11-04-2016, 06:29 AM

21,466 posts, read 10,568,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Hillary cannot be president.

The only reason why FBI went against DOJ orders to reinvestigate due to Weiner/Abedin
laptop is that the NYPD and their associates have hard copies of the 650,000 documents.

NYPD is calling the shots now, not the Feds.

No wonder she got so sick in New York.

Rudy Giuliani, Trump himself and all their allies in the NYPD
already ARE the leaders of this country right now.
Better than people getting away with hiding all that stuff from the American people. I'm glad a truly independent agency found them because there would be some hammering going on right now on the Weiner laptop.

I wonder if old Weiner thought he better have some leverage, so he made sure while his wife and her boss were frantically getting rid of evidence, he was copying it. How many others have done the same?

Old 11-04-2016, 06:55 AM

21,466 posts, read 10,568,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
I have never heard of the World Tribune. Not that I don't think it's plausible that the NYPD forced their hand, but try to find better sources if you can.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections