Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2016, 07:47 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Anti gay?! The Log Cabin Republicans called the Republican Party platform the most anti gay in HISTORY. That is now.

Evangelicals have lost any and all credibility with their support of Trump. I never want to hear another evangelical again after this. After the things Trump has said? Three wives, three families, cheating on the last one as well as bragging about trying, bragging about grabbing women by the ***** and not even "waiting" (so assault), cheating contractors out of their money, bringing his mistress on a family vacation with his first wife and family and so much more! Evangelicals support all of that?! No more whining from evangelicals, even they don't believe what they claim to believe!

Jews? Have you seen Trump's latest ad released today?

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/...tic-closing-ad

Trump's Anti-Semitic Final Campaign Ad Is A Deafening Dog Whistle To The Alt-Right (VIDEO)
So for a 2nd or 3rd time, you fail to denounce your side of the coins racist/hate filled/busting on other peoples religions/anti gay rhetoric/"needy latino" talk and still choose to throw stones from your glass home at others.

Very sad seacove. I know you don't like trump but seriously, I expected a bit more from you and your failure to own up to the hate/racist/sexist comments from your buddies. It's very obvious you see nothing wrong with it with your constant deflection. And you double/triple down on it(!). The url's I provided on the previous page by the way aren't invisible and everyone can read it so if you want to keep going on with this/failure to denounce let alone acknowledge your sides racist, hate filled/degrading "needy latino" talk, you're on your own.

Last edited by stevek64; 11-06-2016 at 07:57 PM..

Old 11-06-2016, 08:15 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
So for a 2nd or 3rd time, you fail to denounce your side of the coins racist/hate filled/busting on other peoples religions/anti gay rhetoric/"needy latino" talk and still choose to throw stones from your glass home at others.

Very sad seacove. I know you don't like trump but seriously, I expected a bit more from you and your failure to own up to the hate/racist/sexist comments from your buddies. It's very obvious you see nothing wrong with it with your constant deflection. And you double/triple down on it(!). The url's I provided on the previous page by the way aren't invisible and everyone can read it so if you want to keep going on with this/failure to denounce let alone acknowledge your sides racist, hate filled/degrading "needy latino" talk, you're on your own.
And still you cannot answer for your candidate Donald Trump, his third wife who worked in the U.S. illegally, the Republican platform which gays call the most anti gay in history, the things Trump has said about minorities and don't forget women.

Donald Trump is a symptom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKmhK8G--7c

Old 11-06-2016, 08:28 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,150,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
First off, I'm retired so I don't need a job but I feel for our American blue-collared work force who has lost their jobs to cheap illegal aliens. That's whining? Why should they have to "move on" and give up the jobs they love to do because illegal aliens took them? The world is changing? WTH does that mean? We have always had a large blue-collared American work force and jobs that can't be outsourced. Illegals have taken all of them by working for less in cahoots with their greedy employers but I guess that's ok with you? You like the rich getting richer and slave labor?

There is no need to round them all up and deport them just enforce the laws on the books as they are found and remove all of the incentives for them to remain here.

That bi-partisan bill was amnesty cloaked as reform. It was a bad bill. How does amnesty solve the problem? We tried that back in 1986 and now we have at least quadruple the number of illegal aliens here today. ....fool me once. Also Americans need their jobs back.

WTH does racism have to do with wanting our immigration laws respected and enforced? Illegal alien isn't a race it's an unlawful status in our country. Stick your race card where the sun don't shine!!!
OK so when Trump and the Repubs build their wall all our problems will be solved right? And if you can't or won't understand that we now have a global economy that rewards the low cost producer than I can't help you. Further if you think the 10 million or so illegals that are here and many have been for years, are leaving think again, they are not.

And sorry to hurt your feelings but the base of the republican party has now become a haven for narrow minded. low information, bigoted haters, KKK types, white nationalists, alt right dead enders and those that take solace in being critical of the other. If that doesn't speak to racial hatred than I don't know what does. The most glaring example, is that over half of the repubs, believe BO wasn't even born here and still do!!

This country is a nation of immigrants and not all of them came here legally - just ask Melania about that. But now that these immigrants are not the same color of the past waves of immigrants it's a big problem.

You mentioned you were retired and that's great, but a lot of these illegals are paying the taxes that allow you to continue to collect your SS check each month.

Lastly, America has looked at your boy's solution to our immigration problem and it is about to be rejected just like him.

Again it will be up to HC, the dems and a few fair minded repubs to straighten this mess out.

Enjoy your retirement and life in the bubble.

Last edited by wilful; 11-06-2016 at 09:12 PM..

Old 11-06-2016, 08:43 PM

21,476 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
And still you cannot answer for your candidate Donald Trump, his third wife who worked in the U.S. illegally, the Republican platform which gays call the most anti gay in history, the things Trump has said about minorities and don't forget women.

Donald Trump is a symptom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKmhK8G--7c
The Republican platform may be anti-gay, but the candidate could care less. He isn't going to do anything against gays. And I guess the fact that the evangelicals are still behind him says a lot about their own feelings on the matter. If they wanted to support an anti-gay agenda, they could have voted for Ted Cruz

Old 11-06-2016, 08:59 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,280,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
OK so when Trump and the Repubs build their wall all our problems will be solved right? And if you can't or won't understand that we now have a global economy that rewards the low cost producer than I can't help you. Further if you think the 10 million or so illegals that are here and many have been for years, are leaving think again, they are not.

And sorry to hurt your feelings but the base of the republican party has now become a haven for narrow minded. low information, bigoted haters, KKK types, white nationalists, alt right dead enders and those that take solace in being critical of the other. If that doesn't speak to racial hatred than I don't know what does. The most glaring example, is that over half of the repubs, believe BO wasn't even born here and still do!!

This country is a nation of immigrants and not all of them car here legally - just ask Melania about that. But now that these immigrants are not the same color of the past waves of immigrants it's a big problem.

You mentioned you were retired and that's great, but a lot of these illegals are paying the taxes that allow you to continue to collect your SS check each month.

Lastly, America has looked at your boy's solution to our immigration problem and it is about to be rejected just like him.

Again it will be up to HC, the dems and a few fair minded repubs to straighten this mess out.

Enjoy your retirement and life in the bubble.

People like "oldglory" remind me of this lady right here.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrnRU3ocIH4

Unfortunately Trump has not the same class or tact like McCain had. Perhaps that why Trump attacked McCain, too and light of his POW status.

Old 11-06-2016, 09:48 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,469,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
People like "oldglory" remind me of this lady right here.....

Unfortunately Trump has not the same class or tact like McCain had. Perhaps that why Trump attacked McCain, too and light of his POW status.
He deserves no respect in my view/in the eyes of many how he's treated vets/and the VA matter that happened right under his nose here in AZ. Actions speak much louder than words.

https://seeingredaz.wordpress.com/20...d-of-veterans/

And he should follow our nations laws/constitution and not be part of a team that wants amnesty for law breakers, illegal aliens. That time/effort he put into that should have been spent to improve the VA for his own legal citizens who he was elected to represent, especially those who served in our military.

Yes, his service was great for our nation, but that doesn't give one a free pass for life on what many feel is his not so good job in office. I think he is a prime example on why we need term limits.

Old 11-07-2016, 06:17 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,107,338 times
Default Prediction: Hispanic vote will sink Trump & GOP

Hispanic voter turnout is exploding in Florida, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas. Trump will probably still win the AZ and TX but I predict the margin will be much closer than in 2012, perhaps even the low single digits. Clinton will probably win FL and NV, and there is some speculation that she may have essentially already won NV.

Once again the Republicans will have allowed their hard line anti illegal immigration positions combined with a heaping portion of White racial resentment to sink them. When will they learn? The immigration issue needs to go away. It needs to go away forever. Grant a legal status short of citizenship to those who are already here. Reform the legal immigration process to make it easier to legally immigrate. Place greater effort towards securing the borders. Get it done ASAP. Make this issue stop being an issue so we can move on.

Old 11-07-2016, 06:20 PM

979 posts, read 490,814 times
I think they are gonna be the wild card in this election. Hillary is going to win the election, but I think the Hispanic vote will turn a state or two blue.

Old 11-07-2016, 06:27 PM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Yeah, because all Hispanics are a monolith that wants open borders and amnesty/sarcasm. OP---you post this same nonsense over and over again.

No, we don't owe illegals amnesty. Period.

For someone who claims to care about Puerto Ricans, you sure don't care that many of those illegals you love have committed ID theft against enough Puerto Ricans that the PR government had to take the unprecedented step of declaring all PR issued birth certificates null and void. You don't care about those who have been victimized by illegals. No, of course not. You want to amnesty all those illegal alien ID thieves.

We'll see what happens tomorrow, won't we?

Old 11-07-2016, 06:28 PM

1,276 posts, read 1,775,271 times
I work with and personally know about 200 hispanics and at least half are voting for Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections