Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2016, 03:07 PM

7,737 posts, read 5,520,181 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
That's amazing. What color dress did Melania wear to the inauguration ball? I guess I've missed a LOT.
Instead of the first gentleman, we got the First W***e.

Trump sets the example that we should all have children with Multiple woman AND cheat on them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2016, 03:07 PM

1,327 posts, read 723,239 times
This is going to be a fun first term. Trump won bigly and your side lost bigly (forget the tired and incorrect "but clinton had more votes" meme as it's not the way we elect presidents). It would be a refreshing change to have cabinet members with actual experience in the areas they're picked for. Business is NOT bad so putting an oil person in for the Dept. of Energy is, potentially, a great move.

Old 11-10-2016, 03:09 PM

3,365 posts, read 5,240,667 times
So BuzzFeed is a legit news source now? How many times did the far left harass Trump supporters for nonsense like this?

Old 11-10-2016, 03:14 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
Chill. Rumors of all his horseholders and sycophants getting cabinet positions are likely just that. Trump is a MBA. He knows you are only as good as your staff. Trump should know by now that these people aren't qualified. As far as "insiders", well what is he supposed to do? He couldn't find it with both hands when it comes to running the country. He is going to need people who actually understand the issues and know how things get done. I heard Jamie Dimon for Treasury. My opinion of Trump would jump a good deal if he actually made that appointment.

Old 11-10-2016, 03:19 PM

^no way would Dimon become the Treasury. I think that was reported on CNBC. Comcast is playing games or, if true, the illuminati is real ha.

Old 11-10-2016, 03:26 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
His nominees for fiscal positions will have to pass muster with Sanders and Warren. He is going to need them and the progressive dems to get anything done in terms of trade. The establishment Rs will fight him on that. I'm betting that Trump is a pragmatist first, a rogue democrat second and an establishment republican third. There will be some strange bedfellows in this administration (of course, if he blows the world up with nukes all bets are off).

Old 11-10-2016, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
His nominees for fiscal positions will have to pass muster with Sanders and Warren. He is going to need them and the progressive dems to get anything done in terms of trade. The establishment Rs will fight him on that. I'm betting that Trump is a pragmatist first, a rogue democrat second and an establishment republican third. There will be some strange bedfellows in this administration (of course, if he blows the world up with nukes all bets are off).
I could see that happening. Stephen Bannon is pegged near the top for his chief of staff. They think they got the secret sauce. We shall see.

Old 11-10-2016, 03:42 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,961,493 times
Quote:
Chill. Rumors of all his horseholders and sycophants getting cabinet positions are likely just that. Trump is a MBA. He knows you are only as good as your staff. Trump should know by now that these people aren't qualified. As far as "insiders", well what is he supposed to do? He couldn't find it with both hands when it comes to running the country. He is going to need people who actually understand the issues and know how things get done. I heard Jamie Dimon for Treasury. My opinion of Trump would jump a good deal if he actually made that appointment.
Seems like you calmed down? I though I was going to see you on TV protesting.

Old 11-10-2016, 03:47 PM

529 posts, read 370,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
Instead of the first gentleman, we got the First W***e.

Trump sets the example that we should all have children with Multiple woman AND cheat on them.
Let me guess, you were up in arms about Trump's crude remarks that degraded women right?

Old 11-10-2016, 03:49 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,730,662 times
Quote:
No they don't. Thanks to Harry Reid, all appointments only need 51 votes. The Democrats can stuff it.

First up is Hillary Clinton for Ambassador to Libya.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections