Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2016, 09:20 AM

3,733 posts, read 5,966,964 times

Advertisements

A chill went down my spine when I saw the Bannon announcement. How sad that this ilk will have so much power in our government. And the thought of Rudy as Secretary of State is downright embarrassing. All we need now is Newt in there somewhere and we can have an adulterer's summit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2016, 09:26 AM

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I always thought Judaism was inherited through the mother,not the dad.
In the cases of Trump's grandchildren: Trump's daughter Ivanka converted to Judaism shortly before she married her Jewish husband, and Trump's son Eric married a Jewish woman. Both couples have children. All the children, Trump's grandchildren, are Jewish.

Old 11-15-2016, 09:29 AM

3,733 posts, read 5,966,964 times
So how does grandpa trump explain Bannon and Breitbart to his grandchildren? "Grandpa really does love you, but other people think you're scum, and I just hired one of them!"

Old 11-15-2016, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbored View Post
Fact is, I don't know if he is or not.
Exactly. You don't know. There have been ZERO problems or incidents with Bannon's collaboration and work with Trump's campaign and transition teams which include team members who are male, female, various different races/ethnicites, various different religions, and openly LGBT. So STOP being prejudiced.

Old 11-15-2016, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeo View Post
So how does grandpa trump explain Bannon and Breitbart to his grandchildren?
Simple... They're not mindlessly brainwashed by the MSM.

Old 11-15-2016, 09:37 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
What nonsense. A large number of folks know EXACTLY who he is, and what he does. Hes the chief of propoganda.
Considering the number of times you've used "propaganda" as a source to backup your position, I find the irony rather humorous..

Old 11-15-2016, 09:44 AM

2,446 posts, read 1,387,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Exactly. You don't know. There have been ZERO problems or incidents with Bannon's collaboration and work with Trump's campaign and transition teams which include team members who are male, female, various different races/ethnicites, various different religions, and openly LGBT. So STOP being prejudiced.
Wow, you really are special, no? You are helping make my point about low IQ voters. Go back and READ/COMPREHEND what I said.

I never said he WAS those things. That wasn't the point I was making. Until you learn to READ and COMPREHEND, this conversation will get nowhere fast.

Old 11-15-2016, 09:48 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,929,182 times
I found this statement from John Weaver, a Republican strategist, to get straight to the matter at hand:

“The racist, fascist extreme right is represented footsteps from the Oval Office.” “Be very vigilant, America.”

Weaver's concern is quaint, we can be as "vigilant" as we want, but the fox is living in the hen-house now, about all we can do as citizens is to hope Trump will become a different person. Highly unlikely - he appears to be going right down the path that we expected, in this appointment of a white nationalist to such a key position.

Old 11-15-2016, 09:54 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,929,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Considering the number of times you've used "propaganda" as a source to backup your position, I find the irony rather humorous..
Does that "p" word disturb you? Brannon is a propagandist extraordinaire, of course he is. Every politcal campaign uses propaganda, but the Radical Right has made it into an art form, beginning with Rush Limbaugh, then through Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, Michael Savage, Mark Levin - on and on. But Brannon is in a league of his own, Breitbart took it to another level.

Old 11-15-2016, 09:55 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times
Sky is falling!
Noooooooooooo

- Out of touch libs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections