Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 03:56 PM

23,988 posts, read 15,086,618 times

Advertisements

Most NewYOrkers would never prefer Washington to NYC. But they have resources and it is a quick trip.

It is a Leonard Cohen day at My house, but. I did turn on Asylum Street Spankers to hear
'STick a Yellow Ribbon on Your SUV' in order to go back in time to the euphoria for GWB.
Now, his worshippers of yesteryear would not him take out their trash.

Making no predictions, just observing the fickle crowd.

Old 11-11-2016, 04:11 PM

381 posts, read 177,317 times
So only two U.S. presidents have been impeached, but some are claiming Trump will be as well as surely as saying it snows in the Midwest in the winter. I would offer you all sour grapes, but I see the losing side has enough to go around, and then some more.

Old 11-11-2016, 04:16 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,275,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
20 Professors from El Dorado University just predicted now.

Wow . Such a venerable institution as El Dorado U no less.

Where do you come up with this stuff.

Sugah, Hillary lost and Obama's legacy is pretty much gone. Trump may even help him by holding onto portions of the ACA. For that you should be grateful. The first Black President may have something of note to show in the end.

Reality time. The dream is over. We are now rebuilding the country.

Old 11-11-2016, 04:16 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
I've never heard of El Dorado U. Sounds like a place where they learn to make tacos.

Old 11-11-2016, 04:19 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
20 Professors from El Dorado University just predicted now.
They probably predicted Hillary would win in a landslide too.

Old 11-11-2016, 04:28 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I love it when people don't bother to read the articles they quote.

Said professor said that prediction was not based on any scientific analysis. It' was just a "gut" feel of his.

i.e. He admits he has no idea.
Maybe you missed the fact that he DID say he was predicting impeachment.
Quote:
“I'm going to make another prediction,” Allan Lichtman told The Washington Post Friday. “This one is not based on a system; it's just my gut. They don't want Trump as president, because they can't control him.
A prediction is a prediction.

Old 11-11-2016, 04:59 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
Wow . Such a venerable institution as El Dorado U no less.

Where do you come up with this stuff.

Sugah, Hillary lost and Obama's legacy is pretty much gone. Trump may even help him by holding onto portions of the ACA. For that you should be grateful. The first Black President may have something of note to show in the end.

Reality time. The dream is over. We are now rebuilding the country.
LMAO.....nice spin on Trump's backpedaling on his promise to totally dismantle the ACA.

Old 11-11-2016, 05:32 PM

14,478 posts, read 20,657,588 times
Default Trump to be impeached or resign?

A professor who predicts the winners of elections says Trump won't last 4 years. He says the Republican party would rather have Pence.
Not to mention conflicts of interests. Trump's kids will be running all his businesses worldwide. There are financial transactions and countries like Russia and China are part of it.
Some big wheel in some country may request of Eric T. to meet the Prez.
Trump may decide politics are not for him after a few months or a year or so.

How can Donald Trump be president and all his kids are dealing with foreign companies, customers and the rest? The two may mix and Trump says something stupid. We might hear that in some tweet he said the White House ain't as nice as my place but I guess it will do.
These are the type dumb things he said during the entire campaign.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-be-impeached/

Old 11-11-2016, 05:35 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post
A professor who predicts the winners of elections says Trump won't last 4 years. He says the Republican party would rather have Pence.
Not to mention conflicts of interests. Trump's kids will be running all his businesses worldwide. There are financial transactions and countries like Russia and China are part of it.

How can Donald Trump be president and all his kids are dealing with foreign companies, customers and the rest? The two may mix and Trump says something stupid. We might hear that in some tweet he said the White House ain't as nice as my place but I guess it will do.

Washington Post....HAHAHA.

Used to be a magnificent paper along with the NY Times. Now a real fish wrapper.

Old 11-11-2016, 05:35 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,505,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by howard555 View Post

If this gives you fuzzy warm feelings, go ahead and believe it.

Man, some people just can't face losing...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections