Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 06:39 PM

30,415 posts, read 19,200,796 times

Advertisements

The concept, love trumps hate I believe is a proven concept. With that in mind, should the people with (pretend) love use that love to defeat the (perceived) hate of Trump and his supporters?

Obviously Liberals haven't thought through their message (or anything else) which is why Republicans control the House of Congress, Senate, President, Supreme Court (soon), and the overwhelming majority of state Governors and state Legislatures.

When you get down to it, most of the Liberal agenda is based on slogans 60's hippies had and taught the young and the young minds haven't thought them through or challenged them...but they will.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2016, 06:43 PM

26,524 posts, read 15,097,583 times
It isn't all liberals.

However, the growing Alt-Left has been more focused on silencing opposition winning debates by screaming racist, islamophobe, etc... When they don't get their way they resort to riots in the streets.

Old 11-15-2016, 06:50 PM

10,075 posts, read 7,550,672 times
is that what the movement stands for? didnt know what love trump hate was, thought it was a bunch of kids with bad grammar

Old 11-15-2016, 07:00 PM

249 posts, read 189,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
It isn't all liberals.

However, the growing Alt-Left has been more focused on silencing opposition winning debates by screaming racist, islamophobe, etc... When they don't get their way they resort to riots in the streets.

Lol, I think you nailed it.
Liberals and especially people on the far left want open borders where illegals sponge off our benefits while legal citizens take a back seat. They want to take in every refugee regardless if they have terrorist ties. If you don't support this then you are a racist.
Trump supporters were labeled alt-right but I could just as well label Bernie Sanders supporters and some Clinton supporters alt-left. They're soft on terrorism, soft on crime, but strict on guns. Sure, restrict gun access for law-abiding citizens but give terrorists, illegals, rapists, and murderers more rights because they came from bad backgrounds, wah wah.
The really funny but sad part is they called us deplorables while they wallow in their sorrow because they lost the election and show their anger by marching and rioting.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:03 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,197,133 times
I know I'm loving watching the left protest and scream like babies about the "alt right?" and the media trying to act like a vast majority of Americans aren't happy about the results. I never felt so happy about an election result and very excited to see how this all shakes out. The more they scream racist now the better trump will look when he turns into a good/possibly great president.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLSFan View Post
is that what the movement stands for? didnt know what love trump hate was, thought it was a bunch of kids with bad grammar
Maybe they were stoned and really meant....Trump loves hate or hate loves Trump or love hates Trump or hates Trump love.

I'll go with Trump hates love. Liberals, you obviously don't mean love trumps hate so did you guys all get stoned and meant to say Trump hates love?

Old 11-15-2016, 07:07 PM

249 posts, read 189,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
I know I'm loving watching the left protest and scream like babies about the "alt right?" and the media trying to act like a vast majority of Americans aren't happy about the results. I never felt so happy about an election result and very excited to see how this all shakes out. The more they scream racist now the better trump will look when he turns into a good/possibly great president.

I agree to the nth degree.
The more angry and violent the leftists become, the redder the national map becomes.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Yeah they are extending the election night high with their hysteria....thanks crybaby Liberals....would someone please give them some colors and coloring books in a 'safe space?'

Old 11-15-2016, 07:10 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,277,330 times
I'm honoring him by adhering to his policy of hate and division. He's such a fabulous con artist, that he convinced me that degrading, demeaning and insulting people is the way to go.

He said a judge couldn't do his job because of his Mexican heritage. He repeatedly insulted a gold star mother and father who lost their son. He said disgusting things about women.

He said Obama was an illegal president. He said the system is rigged and the results of the election cannot be trusted and the electoral college is a sham.

He said it is smart not to pay taxes.

He insulted and degraded anyone who did not agree with him.

He threw people out of his rallies who did not conform to his thought. He laughed when his cult punched them, shoved them and threw them into the freezing cold without coats.

He called people doing their jobs sleazebags and banned them in his zeal to suppress the free press.

He showed no respect for our current president, our past president or for his opposition. He lied and lied and lied to get votes.

He complimented thug dictators who murder people.

So Donny--you sold me. I'm going to act just like you did. I will treat you the way you treated everyone else. You tried to deligitimize our POTUS (who twice won both the EC and the popular vote, btw) and you demeaned and insulted a former president by dredging up pathetic old women and exploiting them. You have convinced me you are not legitimate.

Thing is--I'm not as gracious, forgiving or as a good a person as Obama and Bill Clinton. Now I feel as you did. You are an illegitimate president who I will insult and laugh at, because imitation is the greatest form of flattery right? If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:13 PM

10,237 posts, read 6,330,053 times
Love is better than Hate it what that meant, although it is a play on words because Trump is his last name. Get it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections