Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2016, 09:49 PM

979 posts, read 490,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
The Tea Party protests happened long before Obama won his primary. Guess you conveniently forgot about that.
Maybe I did forget that, for my knowledge, it began in 2009. I could be wrong, but that is the information I know about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2016, 04:46 AM

26,498 posts, read 15,079,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
I'm not talking about vandalism I'm taking about the peaceful protests. A lot of people criticize the fact that they are protesting to begin with. I don't agree necessarily with what they're protesting but I respect their right to do so peacefully because maybe one day there will be something that will so deeply affect me that I may need to use that right. Many people do not respect the right hence the "better not try that in Wyoming" veiled threat.
Then you are off topic.

This thread is clearly talking about the thousands of liberals who are out there breaking laws in their protests. The link talks of obstructing traffic etc...

You should save your comments about how free speech is protected when it is actually being threatened.

Old 11-19-2016, 06:26 AM

8,070 posts, read 12,784,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
They probably figure they'll be gunned down by Trump cultists if they leave the Blue states.
Yep, no chance they would ever get shot in Chicago.

I honestly do not know anyone that is a "Trump cultist". In my opinion the majority of people that voted for Trump did so as a vote AGAINST Clinton.

Old 11-19-2016, 08:29 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Quote:
Trump lost Illinois, why are there protests in Chicago?
Short answer:

Because he'll be the president of Illinois, too.

Not just Oklahoma.

I like easy questions. I'm good at 'em.

Old 11-19-2016, 08:32 AM

1,700 posts, read 1,045,836 times
Well what a typical right wing racist bigoted reaction to the situation!

It is obvious why, same reason BLM burns down black neighborhoods.

Old 11-19-2016, 09:13 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,776,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post
Yep, no chance they would ever get shot in Chicago.

I honestly do not know anyone that is a "Trump cultist". In my opinion the majority of people that voted for Trump did so as a vote AGAINST Clinton.
All the one's praising him, ignoring his lies and deceit, ignoring all the sociopaths he's putting on his team, ignoring his corruption. They're all Trump cultists.

Voting against Clinton for someone astronomically worse than Clinton just proves how dumb they are.

Old 11-19-2016, 09:38 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,198,651 times
Quote:
All the one's praising him, ignoring his lies and deceit, ignoring all the sociopaths he's putting on his team, ignoring his corruption. They're all Trump cultists.

Voting against Clinton for someone astronomically worse than Clinton just proves how dumb they are.
Yep, 60 million plus of us running around.

Counseling might help your despair ...

Old 11-19-2016, 10:40 AM

4,840 posts, read 9,917,376 times
Same with NYC, even though only 21% of NYC voters voted for Trump. Bunch of worthless morons.

Old 11-19-2016, 10:50 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Would love to see links 10 days after the election of right wingers protesting Obama.
You're right, the nutjob birthers kept it up for years.

Now the shoes on the other foot and fringe democrats are the idiots and fringe repubs are the hypocrites.

But of course the most partisan types thing they've been acting appropriately and fairly the whole time.

Old 11-19-2016, 10:57 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:

If only everyone could be as smart as you are lol.

I've especially lol'ing at complaints against lies and deceit and corruption....and how people are ignorant to it.

I didn't vote for either. Hillary is arguably more corrupt and lying than trump, she's just more polished at it....and as for Trump being an ass and women treatment....Bill's got him matched too. I remember Bill lying, Hillary citing a vast conspiracy....attacks on a 21 yo wide-eyed intern...until a blue dress showed up.

The fact that anyone sees Hillary and Trump as that much different is solely a testimony to the depths of their own blind party loyalty and delusion.

P.S. Hillary suporters are still a bunch of racists. I remember that from 2008.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections