Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2016, 05:47 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,910,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
"Get in Line". "Love us or Leave". Really? I tell you what, I plan to stick around and watch what the new president does, just as I have watched what other presidents have done. I don't HAVE to love him or your party as long as I pay my taxes and support the Constitution. I am loyal to this country and its' principles, not one man or his cabinet. I may not have voted for Trump (nor did I vote for Clinton), but that doesn't make me a loser, a snowflake, a whiner, or any of the other pejoratives you seem to be fond of applying to anyone who disagrees with the choices Trump makes. Sorry, I have just as many rights as a citizen as YOU.
Ahh, but my dear Mr Bung love, you will have no choice but to get on the Trump Train. Months from now you won't even admit that you didn't vote for him.. You will learn to love him more than you love bung...
Life is good, crooked hillary is gone, the effeminate one will soon be evicted from the White House, and best of all, we have elected a great new leader who is already making America great again...
You and I, we love our country, we pay our taxes, and we love to watch Trump do his thing..
We all win.... Merry Christmas....
PS, you really need to work on that attitude....

Old 12-18-2016, 05:54 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
That's right. And now all of us that tried to be polite rather than chant disgusting slogans or punch people out at Clinton rallies are really angry and ready to fight the orange menace that Putin and white supremacists so adore. Just watch. Activists are organizing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
The media and Hillary supporters have been twisting Trumps words around since the beginning. It's pathetic at this point, especially since he already won.
Maybe they just aren't smart enough to actually understand what is being said? Funny how those "higher" educated get so easily confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
This thread is an example of fake news.
Or, someone's inability to actually watch something themselves without having CNN translate it for them.

Old 12-18-2016, 05:57 PM

575 posts, read 298,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Ahh, but my dear Mr Bung love, you will have no choice but to get on the Trump Train. Months from now you won't even admit that you didn't vote for him.. You will learn to love him more than you love bung...
Life is good, crooked hillary is gone, the effeminate one will soon be evicted from the White House, and best of all, we have elected a great new leader who is already making America great again...
You and I, we love our country, we pay our taxes, and we love to watch Trump do his thing..
Hey Grumpy, thanks for the laugh. Someone who calls himself "Grump ol' Man chiding another about their attitude is funny stuff. Keep up the good work. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. And lets Pray Trump doesn't Tweet us into a War.

Old 12-18-2016, 08:16 PM

13,422 posts, read 9,955,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
They don't realize the meaning of being sarcastic.. saying something and really meaning the opposite.
Wow you're absolutely right.

Old 12-18-2016, 08:23 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Trump - my supporters were nasty and mean and vicious violent

I wish Trump would have dropped the other shoe and just come out and said,
"You are the stupid people I was talking about during the campaign. I love you! and without you, we wouldn't be having this victory rally. I thank you and........stay stupid!"

Old 12-18-2016, 08:32 PM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times
It's gonna be alright Mohawk.

Old 12-18-2016, 09:29 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
a republican FBI director can interfere and throw the election to the other party and go unpunished.
That's your opinion, and apparently Hillary's opinion as well, but it isn't a fact.

Old 12-18-2016, 09:45 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The NYPD found 10s of 1000s of Hillary's top secret state department emails on the laptop of a sexual deviant being investigated for pedophilia. Emails that got there because Hillary thought she was above the law. By law the FBI had to investigate it once notified by the NYPD.
Thinking about that same former household, I wonder if Huma is still on Hillary's payroll ?

Old 12-18-2016, 09:45 PM

9,138 posts, read 5,804,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
What do people think about Donald J Trump finally speaking the truth and not over exaggerating?

While in Florida last night, Trump gave the following description of his supporters at a rally by saying they: "were vicious violent, screaming, 'we want the wall,' screaming 'prison, prison, lock her up!' You were going crazy. I mean, you were nasty and mean and vicious."
I think you wouldn't recognize humor if it crawled up and bit you.

Old 12-18-2016, 10:12 PM

10,093 posts, read 6,436,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
OK Grumpy. First off, I'm a woman. Second, my C-D name "Bungalove" has nothing to do with "loving bung" as you so colorfully put it, it is a pun on "bungalow love" since I own a 1927 Craftsman bungalow. If you want to insult me, at least do it in sensible terms.

BTW, I celebrate Hanukkah and my attitude toward Trump is just fine. Oh, and bless your heart, as we say in the South.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections