Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 07:44 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,663,930 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnie View Post
Lots of dead Iraqis.
Oil at record prices.
The dollar is worth 50 cents in GB.
4000 dead soldiers for a messed up war plan.
No Peace Process in Israel.
Kim Jong more mentally ill.

The carnage of an inexperienced president. Give me another, please.

Replacing one mistake with a worse mistake makes the mistake even WORSE !!

None of these are in the control of the President

Oil Prices

Dollar

4000 soldiers dead because the liberals wouldnt fund their needed weapons or allow us to fight a real WAR with bombs. Ask Jack Murtha the killer who lied about marines and dont have the guts to admit it. She should be deported as a traitor!

Saddam killed more then 100,000 with gas in one single swipe so dont even go there with that line of crap. We have saved millions of lives in Iraq from this guy.

Israel will have no peace EVER with Obama as President. ( please stop the confusion, one minute you are against us helping any other country then you are now for helping Israel? Which way do you want it?

Kim Jong ill is mental because he knows like Iran that if a liberal gets the Presidency they will be able to spread more commi ideas.

Stop blaming Bush for your failed life!
Blame people like Nancy Peloser who PROMISED you she would end the high gas prices and of course she lied to you.

I GOT HIGH HOPES THAT AMERICANS WONT ALLOW ONE MISTAKE TO BE REPLACED WITH A COMMI LIBERAL WHO WILL ONLY MAKE MATTERS WORSE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2008, 07:51 PM

775 posts, read 579,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan61 View Post
WASP America will not vote a negro into the Oval office.

Fortunately, WASP is the minority now.

Old 03-01-2008, 07:51 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,867,563 times
Yes;some people would like the country to actually go into a recession just so they could say it the other guy in the other party that is to blame. There seems to be no end to haters how days.But if you think about it they are far and few and mostly people who are unhappy because of their own making.

Old 03-01-2008, 07:54 PM

4,135 posts, read 10,817,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
AND PROCEED IN CHANGING THE WORLD! <H3>

AND AS A BONUS, WE WILL GET A CHANCE TO ENJOY OUR WHITE HOUSE ONCE AGAIN!

PLEASE explain this "changing the world" thing to me. America is electing a president, not a world potentate. So, why does Obama and his groupies insist on trotting out this "change the world" mantra? My friends in England aren't voting for him.

Secondly, why do you think you're going to "enjoy our White House?" Do you expect to be invited for tea or a black-tie event? Do you actually spare a thought on a regular basis for what's going on in the White House? I surely don't.

If this is some "Camelot" thing, remember that while Jackie was away, Johnny did play. Public image is frivolous; I want a president who gets things done in the office, not decorates it.
I f all he does is make young voters "swoon" at functions and give a skelton line of policies he would implement -- all pablum to get the far left -- I think he is the wrong person for the job, no matter what he thinks his qualifications are. Change is needed in many areas. Just advocating change and hope ( even if well spoken) makes him sound like a preacher.

Old 03-01-2008, 07:55 PM

2,538 posts, read 3,877,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridabound09 View Post
Replacing one mistake with a worse mistake makes the mistake even WORSE !!

None of these are in the control of the President

Oil Prices

Dollar

4000 soldiers dead because the liberals wouldnt fund their needed weapons or allow us to fight a real WAR with bombs. Ask Jack Murtha the killer who lied about marines and dont have the guts to admit it. She should be deported as a traitor!

Saddam killed more then 100,000 with gas in one single swipe so dont even go there with that line of crap. We have saved millions of lives in Iraq from this guy.

Israel will have no peace EVER with Obama as President. ( please stop the confusion, one minute you are against us helping any other country then you are now for helping Israel? Which way do you want it?

Kim Jong ill is mental because he knows like Iran that if a liberal gets the Presidency they will be able to spread more commi ideas.

Stop blaming Bush for your failed life!
Blame people like Nancy Peloser who PROMISED you she would end the high gas prices and of course she lied to you.

I GOT HIGH HOPES THAT AMERICANS WONT ALLOW ONE MISTAKE TO BE REPLACED WITH A COMMI LIBERAL WHO WILL ONLY MAKE MATTERS WORSE.
This mindset scares the hell out of me! Who uses "commi liberal", are we still fighting the russians? LOL! What a fool...

Old 03-01-2008, 08:18 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,285,680 times
I want to enjoy my own life and don't care about the White House or who lives in it. The government has ruined this country enough as it is.

Old 03-01-2008, 08:23 PM

8,047 posts, read 10,638,176 times
Boy, some people sure are killjoys! Why are people so scared of Obama? I mean, they are just terrified, all in knots about it, too. The worst President we have ever had in my lifetime is on his way out and I have High Hopes Also! Don't dash my hopes, go get behind YOUR candidate. Anyway, I loved the pictures! Thanks for posting them.

Old 03-01-2008, 08:24 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,600,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catrinac View Post
I want to enjoy my own life and don't care about the White House or who lives in it. The government has ruined this country enough as it is.
Hmm...this reminds me of this....

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."
http://aura0.gaia.com/photos/17/162037/icon24/images.jpg? (broken link) Mother Teresa (1910 - 1998)

Old 03-01-2008, 08:27 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,663,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyegirl View Post
This mindset scares the hell out of me! Who uses "commi liberal", are we still fighting the russians? LOL! What a fool...
Liberalism and it's ways are a form of communism. Not much difference with the ideals.

Old 03-01-2008, 08:31 PM

8,882 posts, read 19,856,367 times
I'm an Obama supporter and even I thought this ad, I mean thread, was over the top.

But does anyone know where I can get a "Republican for Obama" bumper sticker?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections